What's on your mind?

Replies

• Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    When you're 5 minutes into skating class and the instructor falls and breaks a wrist.

The only bone I ever broke in my body was my wrist...and it happened when I was skating
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,663 Member
    When you're 5 minutes into skating class and the instructor falls and breaks a wrist.
    Oh no! Not that I'm wishing bad for anyone else, but I hope you weren't the instructor
  • Kenn1414
    Kenn1414 Posts: 389 Member
    Got a blood test in an hour. Feeling nervous!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,165 Member

The only bone I ever broke in my body was my wrist...and it happened when I was skating

Skating is dangerous. I've only had one break skating, a few concussions, some stitches due to skating, lots of bruises, a back issue oh ya the shoulder damage too. My one elbow was never the same after a season of falling on it daily but still I keep strapping on the ice knives
  • cmsienk
    edited December 2022
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Who knew a beef sausage (Rindswurst) and fries could be so delicious after walking in a Christmas market for a couple of hours?
    ww3omwp8e5k3.jpg

Ooooh nice. How was the market???
    It was great! Beautiful lights, lots of booths... but very crowded. My job is done at 11am today, so some of us are going back. I fell in love with some intricate German made cookie cutters but that vendor only took cash and I didn't have enough. Hitting the ATM in the hotel today.
    (ETA: Not like a heist... just getting a cash advance in my cc) 😁

Share pics of those cookie cutters. How fun
    6zha8p7os6at.jpg
    g6nysd46tbq9.jpg
    They're a little bigger than they look in that first picture
  • Alinouveau2
    edited December 2022
    Oh no! Not that I'm wishing bad for anyone else, but I hope you weren't the instructor

I wasn't. Although it was suggested I take over teaching the class. Instead I decided it was free time to work on what you want so I taught someone how to do partner and a couple others we worked on a fun synchronized skating move

Some days you just aren't in the mind frame to teach, helps to be able to make a plan beforehand
  • Alinouveau2
    Who knew a beef sausage (Rindswurst) and fries could be so delicious after walking in a Christmas market for a couple of hours?
    ww3omwp8e5k3.jpg

It was great! Beautiful lights, lots of booths... but very crowded. My job is done at 11am today, so some of us are going back. I fell in love with some intricate German made cookie cutters but that vendor only took cash and I didn't have enough. Hitting the ATM in the hotel today.

6zha8p7os6at.jpg

Oh those are beautiful. Great choices. The snow globe 😍
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Old friends. Old hobbies. I hate patchouli
    n412skj9r25t.jpeg
  • cmsienk
    ww3omwp8e5k3.jpg

6zha8p7os6at.jpg

Oh those are beautiful. Great choices. The snow globe 😍
    Thanks! I added another picture for perspective because they looked a little smaller than they really are. I couldn't decide between the 2 snow globes, so I bought both.
  • TwitchyMagee
    If your home is very dirty or very clean we can only be as close as friends who never visit each other’s homes. You’re on the B list
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    "I'm 100% sure I'll finally reach my fitness goal next year" says the girl that's been here 10+ years. It's me, I'm that girl 😂
  • TwitchyMagee
    "I'm 100% sure I'll finally reach my fitness goal next year" says the girl that's been here 10+ years. It's me, I'm that girl 😂

I thought you stuck around because you like me 😊❤️
  • cmsienk
    edited December 2022
    I thought you stuck around because you like me 😊❤️
    I thought you were talking about me 😊🖤 (And then I remembered I haven't been here 10+ years)
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    If your home is very dirty or very clean we can only be as close as friends who never visit each other’s homes. You’re on the B list

I know this about me
    I feel like this could be about me
    I want to know if this is about me
  • Kenn1414
    Kenn1414 Posts: 389 Member
    This new Paramore song bangs lol
  • TwitchyMagee

I know this about me
    I feel like this could be about me
    I want to know if this is about me

Are you dirty or clean? Never mind I know this answer
  • Alinouveau2
    Just heard the coach's broken wrist from this morning was bad enough to require surgery!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    My bf’s huge hands…and how I miss them.😏
  • Alinouveau2
    Presents!!!!!!
    My friends excited about our toy drive we're doing this Saturday for my Hallmark party. The stocking I got to fill is huge! I suspect we'll fill it
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,012 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    My bf’s huge hands…and how I miss them.😏

rl3dpydos3pz.jpeg

😉