Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• AndyRRobinson
    AndyRRobinson Posts: 6 Member
    Planning and prepping tomorrow's meals works for me :)
  • mrdcmcmillan574
    mrdcmcmillan574 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello everyone I'm Dawayne. My friend can me D or Mac. I'm not new to myfitnesspal, I just been on a long hiatus. Hopefully with you all inspiring and motivating me I can get back on track
  • plan4ever81
    plan4ever81 Posts: 2 Member
    I am pretty new to MyFitnessPal pro and would love to have some accountability buddies!!! I have already reached my perfect ideal size of 125 pounds and am trying to maintain my weight loss. I reached my goal by practicing Intermittent Fasting and logging/tracking my calories.
  • ShondraJ28
    ShondraJ28 Posts: 23 Member
    I’m not new but was pregnant with baby 5. I have a wedding in sept 2023, and need motivation and drive to lose weight before the wedding. Add me.
  • jimdavidson9508
    jimdavidson9508 Posts: 8 Member
    Just started and friends are recommended by Myfitnesspal.
    So, looking for friends on the app.
    Live in Livingston UK and has c14 lbs to drop.
  • seneca65
    seneca65 Posts: 1 Member
    Trying this again due to isolation, the loss of a person who guided me to lose 50 pounds, and mental health battles in which the food usually wins.
  • Pepper562
    Pepper562 Posts: 1 Member
    Been a while for me. :)
  • melmoon90
    melmoon90 Posts: 31 Member
    Looking to make friends! I’ve lost 6 stones so far. I’m 32 a mum of 3 and from the Uk
  • Jmess_Bond
    Jmess_Bond Posts: 3 Member
    im a lone wolf but my friends list says no friends. thats kind of sad. Im in north east Pa. In my early 60's. My weight is currently at 215. I'm 6' tall. Covid 30 is leaving finally. I do easy exercise every day but consistent. Intermittent time restriction eating. I always sabatoge myself, usualy its a bout of bronchitis but im trying to stay on track. Add me if your so inclined or can relate. jim
  • M_Shay2414
    M_Shay2414 Posts: 63 Member
    Guess who is back? Back again.. lol add me! Love to restart my journey with others. 😊
  • brandonfidoo
    brandonfidoo Posts: 3 Member
    Hi,
    Nice to meet y’all, I recently got back into using myfitnesspal again. I’m currently bulking, averaging around 3.4k cals a day. If you’re also trying to bulk, feel free to add me. I made my ‘food’ diary public so you can take some inspiration from what i intake on a day to day basis. Fyi, i’m 21 years old.
  • mommylonglegs83
    mommylonglegs83 Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2022
    Hey guys, I’ve been on MFP for a while but am brand new to the premium version. I’ve lost 31lbs since 2019. I’m currently cutting, looking to lose those last stubborn 5-10lbs. I’m 39 years old and follow a high protein vegetarian diet. I’m into strength training and lift 4-5 times a week. Currently following Mike Matthews’ Thinner Leaner Stronger program. Workouts are tracked with Apple Watch and synced here. Feel free to add me for accountability and motivation @mommylonglegs83 Consistency is key. Let’s do this!
  • NunyaWest
    NunyaWest Posts: 87 Member
    Love working out and supporting others - add me
  • debydeshmukh
    debydeshmukh Posts: 1 Member
    I need all kinds of motivation
  • bostongirl2023
    bostongirl2023 Posts: 2 Member
    I would love more friends to support me and me support them! I’ve put on a lot of weight and I’m ready to take it off.
  • Mise_enPlace
    Mise_enPlace Posts: 61 Member
    edited December 2022
    Struggled with my weight since a kid. Currently on a 2 year streak here but feeling like I'm backsliding a bit especially with it being the holidays. I've learned some healthy habits, but also fight old ones. Hoping to give and receive encouragement as even with the ups and downs, I just strive to make logging a way of life. I currently feel pretty good and just want to continue to feel that way. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • dvxqd9rd57
    dvxqd9rd57 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everyone just got into this app hoping to collect some friends on the way 😁
  • Dejavous6
    Dejavous6 Posts: 11 Member
    Hellooooo.. add me if you like 👍