hip hop cardio

melissac
melissac Posts: 41 Member
edited November 2023 in Fitness and Exercise
So it is another rain day and i was forced to use my work out videos again i decided to do hip hop cardio well I have been pregnant for 2 years consecutively and have not moved like that the whole time. I was so uncorodinated (don't know ho to spell) I can only imagine how silly I looked trying to follow the steps. it was a great workout in 45 mins i was out of breath and soaked. This now has me determined to be able to complete the routines with out looking so funny! is there anyone else who likes to use the dance videos?

Replies

• melissac
    So it is another rain day and i was forced to use my work out videos again i decided to do hip hop cardio well I have been pregnant for 2 years consecutively and have not moved like that the whole time. I was so uncorodinated (don't know ho to spell) I can only imagine how silly I looked trying to follow the steps. it was a great workout in 45 mins i was out of breath and soaked. This now has me determined to be able to complete the routines with out looking so funny! is there anyone else who likes to use the dance videos?
  • I use Zumba which is latin music exercise videos and I find them to be great exercise.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,937 Member
    melissac,

There are tons of different exercise videos - cheap - on amazon.com or ebay.com. Many sellers sell "used-like-new" DVDs and I have found they are almost always just that: used-like-new. But cheaper!

I live in / near Seattle. Maybe you've heard it rains here.....yeah. Rain days are here again. I finally caved and joined a gym. Best investment I've made since I bought a Subaru. (I am required to own a Subaru to live in the Pacific Northwest.)

~cm
  • melissac
    I live in in sudbury, ontairio canada we don't generally get alot of rain but we get alot of snow and i mean alot and it gets very cold. I would like to join a gym but then I would need a sitter for the two babies as my husband works till 7 every night and right now i am not comfortable leaving my 2 mnth old with anyone. Thanks i will check out amazon.ca to see if they have anything interesting.
  • I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THE HIP HOP CARDIO, WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE DVD, I AM WILLING TO GIVE IT A TRY. THAT WAY I CAN LEARN TO SHAKE MY MONEY MAKER FOR WHEN I GET SKINNY AND BECOME A HOT MAMA!!!!
    LOOK OUT DANCE FLOOR HERE I COME.........
  • melissac
    tanyafuller

Well this video is all about shaking that money maker it is Carmen Electra strip tease areboics i have the box set of 5 dvds but for good cardio the hip hop which is number 5 and cd-1 are the best cd-2 has some really great strenght traing and floor excercises but i use to be fairly great shape before and i found it hard so you may want to go at that one slow. Maybe to some it is a little cheesy but loosing weight is about having fun too and you never know it may just spice up your life a bit it certainly put a smile on my husbands face when i came home with the box set. although i am no where near showing off my new moves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.