Shape Shifters Team Chat - JANUARY 2023

Replies

• Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 508 Member
    @Pupowl , I absolutely 💯 ❤️ Tinus face in that picture.
  • kodakslim
    kodakslim Posts: 90 Member
    Pupowl wrote: »
    Check-in ~ January 02
    Steps: 17.983
    Calorie deficit: yes
    Workout: no
    Vitamins: yes
    Sleep: 8h 23m / 83 score

vhr8ldlfnpr4.jpg

I love dark chocolate too! It really does satisfy the sweet cravings.

Love your cats face! Looks like he/she isn’t too happy about having another cat in the house :D

• TexanMom8152
    TexanMom8152 Posts: 76 Member
    TexanMom8152
    Weigh Day Tuesday
    PW 239.6
    CW 237.2

My name is Julie and I live in Keller, Texas, just a little north of Fort Worth. I just turned 55, have been married for 33 years and have an 18 year old son (Jason) at Texas Tech. I'm looking to lose weight to be more healthy and more mobile.

@Pupowl - love the picture of Tinus

@Walela617 - I'm doing dry January again this year. Last year I lasted until spring break, but it definitely seems to make a difference in weight loss even if you stay in calorie range. Wishing you luck.

To all the new people - Welcome!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,450 Member
    @Armygirlarmyof1 @kodakslim @TexanMom8152
    I am glad you all enjoy seeing his silly face. :lol: I take pictures of him pretty often because he is so cute, so he shows up in my posts fairly regularly!
    Nice loss TexanMom8152!
  • GwenS23
    GwenS23 Posts: 11 Member
    GwenS23
    Sunday Weigh-in
    PW: 295 lbs (previous weight)
    CW: 295 lbs (current weight)

Hello Everyone, I'm alittle late in giving my weigh-in. I am still learning how to navigate the site. I would love to join the Step Challenge and if someone could tell me the day I need to weigh in that would be wonderful. Thank you. :) I look forward to being in this Group!
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,306 Member
    @GwenS23 - You can select your weigh-in day. Any day of the week will work as long as you consistently report each week on that day so you can monitor your progress over time. The weekly stats are usually calculated early Saturday morning so that might influence your choice.

Welcome to the Shape Shifters team!

• Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 508 Member
    @Pupowl , pls keep sharing pictures of him. He's just to adorable for reals.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,007 Member
    edited January 2023
    Walela617 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I don't want to be a "drop-out statistic" either; so here goes!

All-time highest weight: 217 lbs. on 2/29/08

Walela617
    Weigh-in Day: SUNDAY
    SW: 152.2 (01/01/23)
    CW: 152.2
    LTD: 000.0 (Lost to Date)

My goal is to achieve at least a 12 lb. weight loss by the first day of Spring, 2023. This will bring my BMI down to under 25.0.

@Walela617 I show your weigh in day as Thursday each week. Do you want to be moved to Sundays? Please advise. NOTE: SAW YOUR NOTE RIGHT AFTER THIS WAS SENT. I'LL GET YOU MOVED TO SUNDAYS. When did you request it?? I must have missed it! Sorry.

v3dlx5g851nx.png

Jessica
  • kodakslim
    kodakslim Posts: 90 Member
    ▪️ Daily Check-in

I managed to stay within my calorie budget today which is great. I’ve been loading my dinner plate with veg and I’ve started drinking a large glass of water with my dinner too, which seems to make me feel fuller.

Daily steps challenge

⭐️1 Jan - 5,537
    ⭐️2 Jan - 3,528
    ⭐️3 Jan - 5,052
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,511 Member
    Hi SS... You have a new member joining your team ....Please welcome @SavannahS2016 :)
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 510 Member
    CasandraW Step goal 10,000
    January 1. 9,862
    January 2. 10,191
    January 3. 10,136
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,241 Member
    Current Weigh In:
This discussion has been closed.