Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 210

Replies

• joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    @RockinRobyn672 Hi! We were meant to be MFP buddies! This is the second most helpful thread after LA, I strayed away in November but had to come back.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,793 Member
    Round 210
    Jan 2~Jan 11 2023
    My name is Tish.
    Height: 5'7.5"
    Start Weight 2018: 260
    2023 Start Wgt: Don't know(Jan 1)

CW: Don't know
    RG: Increase protein and water
    Hello everyone. I'm back, at least for a while. I didn't think I'd be absent for this long. 2022 was a very stressful year from beginning to end. New family illnesses and 2 sudden family deaths. I thank the Almighty for bringing me through it. HEALTHY NEW YEAR to all!

@tiabirdie56 So sorry for your losses and all your troubles. Many prayers to you. Welcome back. You've been very missed!
  • RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    edited January 2023
    @deepwoodslady Congrats on your victory! Question; How do you calculate your trend weight? Is that something you're pulling from MFP?
  • SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 3,004 Member
    @SheilaBoneham Good job skipping the late night snacking! I've done okay lately myself. It was after lunch today that I wanted to do more snacking. What the heck?!? I think it's because I didn't want to be back at work today, so kept getting up and going to the kitchen.

@RockinRobyn672 Thanks! And yes, I’m all too familiar with eating to “feel better” about something unrelated. More about that in my post today. Keep at it!