Hey you. Yes YOU!

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    hyyy,
    There are some things that have been REALLY crappy lately, even though I talk a lot I haven’t mentioned. Thanks for the almost daily chats. They really brighten my days. You’ve helped more than you can know
    🤗❤️
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    hyyy
    Keep it to yourself

But the world needs to see it!

You can show me
  • TwitchyMagee
    HYYY

How's yer mom'n'em?

She just had a procedure but she’s doing really well thanks for asking
  • MelG7777
    hyyy,
    btb
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Hyyy,

Your ‘I’m kind of hurt by what you just said’ face probably looks an awful lot like your ‘I’m not at all hurt by what you just said’ face.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Hyyy,

Your ‘I’m kind of hurt by what you just said’ face probably looks an awful lot like your ‘I’m not at all hurt by what you just said’ face.

Never let them see you bleed
  • Hyyy,

same as the "that feels fkn good" face
  • Peachesnstuff
    Hyyy,

That's when the toes curl
  • Hyyy,

But we're talking faces. You can't see toes AND faces unless....
    ivq5bt3plkby.gif

• Peachesnstuff
    Hyyy,

But we're talking faces. You can't see toes AND faces unless....
    ivq5bt3plkby.gif

Why would you do this?! First an intervention, now this. Why y'all hate me? 😭
  • Peachesnstuff
    Hyyy,

I bet you smell pretty 😍
  • TwitchyMagee
    Hyyy,

I bet you smell pretty 😍

Pine sol & bleach. I took some PTO to put my house back together
  • Peachesnstuff
    Hyyy,

I bet you smell pretty 😍

*kitten*. I'm allergic to Pine - pine sol, pine trees, pine nuts, all things pine

Please make sure you wear gloves. Also, I love the clean smell of bleach. It reminds me of the ice cream shop my daughter worked in.

• TwitchyMagee
    Hyyy,

I bet you smell pretty 😍

*kitten*. I'm allergic to Pine - pine sol, pine trees, pine nuts, all things pine

Please make sure you wear gloves. Also, I love the clean smell of bleach. It reminds me of the ice cream shop my daughter worked in.

I had no idea people could be allergic to pine. But agree with you on the smell of bleach
  • Peachesnstuff
    Hyyy,

I bet you smell pretty 😍

I had no idea people could be allergic to pine. But agree with you on the smell of bleach

Nor did I until I ended up in the ER on Christmas. I was sitting under my parent's first real tree, my throat started to close up immediately...that's how I found out
  • TwitchyMagee
    Hyyy,

I bet you smell pretty 😍

Nor did I until I ended up in the ER on Christmas. I was sitting under my parent's first real tree, my throat started to close up immediately...that's how I found out

Jeez Louise merry Christmas.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Hyyy,

I bet you smell pretty 😍

Jeez Louise merry Christmas.

Twas not a very Merry Christmas 🥺

• MelG7777
    hyyy,
    noted
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,502 Member
    HYYY,

Thanks for breakfast 😏
  • MelG7777
    hyy all of y,
    There are still 2 more chances to attend the mfp webinar. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by.
This discussion has been closed.