JUST FOR TODAY... One day at a time .. Daily Commitment for 2023!

Replies

• emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Goals for 1/4
    - Log all food and water ✅
    - Yoga ✅
    - Crochet ✅
    - Change sheets ✅
    - Order brother’s birthday present ❌

Forgot about my brother’s gift - going to carry that goal over to tomorrow. Yoga was really challenging today but I still pushed through even when I had to do an easier modification of some of the poses. Need to focus on drinking more water! It’s been a struggle recently.

Daily gratitude: I’m thankful I can afford my mental health counseling. Apparently my insurance plan changed for 2023 and it’s no longer covered - last year I didn’t have to pay a dime. No way to change my plan either now that open enrollment is over. Bit of a frustrating surprise, but like I said I’m fortunate enough to still be able to afford it.

@PackerFanInGB I live in Virginia near the coast, so weather-wise we get a bit of everything. It was in the 60s when I took that picture, but by this weekend it’s supposed to be in the 30s and 40s.

Goals for 1/5
    - yoga
    - Crochet
    - Log all food and water
    - Order brother’s birthday gift
    - Grocery store
    - Laundry
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,723 Member
    edited January 2023
    JFT - Wed Jan 4th
    Log all Food - 🙂
    Drink 2L water - 1L
    Visit JFT - 🙂

JFT - Thurs Jan 5th
    Log all Food
    Drink 2L water
    Visit JFT

@Bex953172 - maybe you could tell her some coping strategies without the reason why?

@PackerFanInGB - Hi!!!
    I have an 11 year old Grandson - Jonah and 7 year old (as of yesterday) Granddaughter - Michaela.
    They grow so fast!
    mruecd4u4wyd.jpeg
    njq45joctf64.jpeg

@cschmitz110515 - I wish I had learned to save. Part of the problem has been that for too many long periods I was the only one working. That’s always made us struggle. Here in Canada we don’t have to worry about Medicare, however we can’t get our government pension plans until 70 now.

@mytime6630 - it seems 3 years ago was such a great year for me too. I started participating in this group April 2018. It was when I got injured at Kaitlyn’s wedding and started this job that things started to go south. When Covid hit it set me back. I had gone up to my original highway weight. Only for a few days and I’ve managed to stay in the 100’s since but it’s not the 178 I was. For all of the reasons you mentioned I need to get back to it. I finally in January 2022 found someone to help my back and hips. I can still only walk for about 20 minutes but last January I couldn’t walk 5 without struggling so it’s progress. I’m set back a bit this week from taking Christmas down, but I am recovering faster so that helps.
    I am hoping I can get outside walking again in the Soring. I’m not attempting it in the Winter, I am still not the steadiest on my feet.

@clicketykeys - I love when you tell stories about the teens. If I had my life to live over I would be a therapist of some kind that specialized in teens. They need so much support. When my girls were teens it was some of the best years.

@cgottschlich - I need to incorporate yoga into my life. At least I need to do my back exercises.

@mytime6630 and @PackerFanInGB - I wish you lived closer. My Mom embroidered as a hobby. When we cleaned her house I found enough quilt blocks she had made to make quilts for my brother and I and her 3 grandchildren. I had left them at a cousins house in hopes of finding someone in NB to quilt them. She never did, her sister was home this year and drove so she is bringing the blocks to me. I am thinking I can piece it, but I don’t quilt and don’t have room for it.

I am hoping to find someone here to do it for me. I even have the quilt templates my grandmother used so I think that would be a nice combination. My Grandmother passed in 2009 so all three of her great grandchildren remember her well.

On my 30th birthday that grandmother finished a quilt my other grandmother started for me but was unable to finish. It is one of my prized treasures.

Ok enough babbling. I need to go to bed.
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,059 Member
    This is a great thread and I'm happy to join. I'm 76 years old. Lost a lot of weight years ago with calorie counting but put it all back on plus and additional 40 pounds. Was bedbound with back pain. Almost had a heart attack, but had cardiac stents were put in. Started on a whole food diet and following IF 21 months ago. Weight down by 60 pounds and health completely restored. Able to walk, get up and down off the floor, have tons of energy. I plan on losing 40 pounds more but am content to go slowly. It's my good health I'm after and I have that now.

It's 1 o'clock and I've already prepared my big salad for later with avocado, a hard-boiled egg, tomato, cheese, bell pepper, celery and carrots. I'll shred the lettuce greens right before I'm ready to eat and mix everything in together with a Tbsp of my homemade salad dressing. A few hours later I'll have my hot meal: 4 oz Pork Tenderloin, steamed broccoli and sweet potatoes. Sparkling water (Selzer) to drink. Decaf unsweetened tea before bedtime.

My word for 2023 is ACCOUNTABILITY. I plan to calorie count on MFP (haven't been doing that) and weigh frequently (that works for me).

Wow congratulations you've come a long way! Just the sort of inspiration we need here!! Your meals today sound delicious, and so healthy! Welcome to the group!
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,059 Member

@Bex953172 - maybe you could tell her some coping strategies without the reason why?

That's not a bad idea lol!
    She really struggles to tidy up. She just sees the mess and is instantly overwhelmed. I know exactly how she feels. So I sit with her when she's tidying and tell her which bits to do. So like "just concentrate on picking up all the toys" then when she's done that I'll say "put the clothes in a pile and I'll sort through dirty and clean"

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. If it doesnt, she comes to help me with things I have to do like loading the washing machine or cleaning the pots (she dries)

And we've got her lots of fidget toys and things to do.
    Saskia let her on the laptop the other day playing games, she was on Roblox and my god it was funny. She's a proper mental gamer. Shouting at the laptop at the other players 😂😂

We have to be careful how much sugar she has, and artificial sweeteners because she can go nuts.
    I like how she doesn't mask at home though, mean she feels safe to be herself here.
    Homework I have to take her to a quieter place in the house but there's no guarantee she will sit long enough to do it lol. But she gives it a good go.

• renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    A little off topic. I have always had Fitbit watches. Thinking of getting an Apple Watch series 8. Does anyone have that has an opinion on them and fitness
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Just for today:

Drink my 64oz of water and stay within calorie goal
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,327 Member

JFT 1/4/2023, Wednesday
    1. Write 24H plan & assess yesterday's :)
    2. 64 oz water :)
    3. Close activity rings. :)
    4. Podcast (pick 2): Half Size Me, No BS (or) Losing 100 Pounds with Corinne, Joyce Meyer, Therapy & Theology, The Exam Room :)
    5. Body Groove Day 2 of YCDI (play catch-up on videos by Misty) :(Just didn't do it. No excuse for it.
    6. Wash dishes & clear countertops, set up coffeemaker for a.m., and close kitchen by 8pm. :)
    7. Put workout clothes on and drive to gym. Reward myself with massage chair and maybe tan to get some "sunlight" if I spend at least 15 min on treadmill? :(Another, just didn't do it!
    8. Spend at least 30 minutes in sewing room. Pick a project: Finish quilting Terry's quilt. Finishing squaring Amelia's blocks and begin sewing columns. Finish MSQC quilt. More blocks on my mini charm block quilt. Bathroom wall-hanging. Table runner? Declutter and/or de-stash fabric. Got a lot done. Spent hours downstairs working on this. This is actually reason why I didn't do Body Groove session or go to gym.
    9. Take beginning-of-month measurements and update. Update Habit Tracker. :(Do this on Thursday!!! No excuses!

Happy Thursday!

Well, I generally had a pretty lazy day yesterday it appears. I spent so much time reading and "planning for success" that I didn't actually get off my rear-end and do anything to BE successful! I'm up earlier today so I will turn the procrastination around today! I'm keeping my same goals as yesterday...some of them because I want them to be habits, and some of them because I didn't do them yesterday! lol

@BarbMessimer Welcome! Happy to have you join us!

Have a great day!

JFT 1/4/2023, Wednesday
    1. Write 24H plan & assess yesterday's
    2. 64 oz water
    3. Close activity rings.
    4. Podcast (pick 2): Half Size Me, No BS (or) Losing 100 Pounds with Corinne, Joyce Meyer, Therapy & Theology, The Exam Room
    5. Body Groove Day 2 of YCDI (play catch-up on videos by Misty)
    6. Wash dishes & clear countertops, set up coffeemaker for a.m., and close kitchen by 8pm.
    7. Put workout clothes on and drive to gym. Reward myself with massage chair and maybe tan to get some "sunlight" if I spend at least 15 min on treadmill?
    8. Spend at least 30 minutes in sewing room. Pick a project: Finish quilting Terry's quilt. Finishing squaring Amelia's blocks and begin sewing columns. Finish MSQC quilt. More blocks on my mini charm block quilt. Bathroom wall-hanging. Table runner? Declutter and/or de-stash fabric.
    9. Take beginning-of-month measurements and update. Update Habit Tracker.

January's 5 lb challenge!
    SW: 1/1/2023 = 182.8 lbs
    GW 1/31/2023 = 177.8 lbs
    Ultimate GW = 140 lbs

This week:
    1. Pay bills and look at budget. Cancel subscriptions to services we don't use or watch.
    2. Make appts: Brittany. Dermatology. Dr. S. CPAP guy.
    3. Get info for new insurance dental/medical cards
    4. Send email to April C with update about Brittany
    5. Make veggie & bean minestrone soup and freeze individual servings
    6. Make cream of potato soup and store in individual servings
    7. Prep veggies/salad bar in fridge

This month:
    1. Begin collecting tax documents
    2. Checkbook balancing

January 2023 WOTM: Balance In January, I will reflect on ways to bring more balance to my life physically, mentally, and spiritually. I will establish boundaries which will bring a sense of peace and balance to my life.

• PackerFanInGB
    This is a great thread and I'm happy to join. I'm 76 years old. Lost a lot of weight years ago with calorie counting but put it all back on plus and additional 40 pounds. Was bedbound with back pain. Almost had a heart attack, but had cardiac stents were put in. Started on a whole food diet and following IF 21 months ago. Weight down by 60 pounds and health completely restored. Able to walk, get up and down off the floor, have tons of energy. I plan on losing 40 pounds more but am content to go slowly. It's my good health I'm after and I have that now.

Congratulations on taking back your health! I am 62 years old and I have been trying to go more whole food plant based in an effort to reverse some health issues and get healthy but it has been a terrible struggle--especially the cheese! Perhaps if I started with whole food in general... Hmmmm. You've got me thinking! :) Energy, brain fog, joint pain (especially getting up and off the floor), heart damage from chemotherapy and history of stage III breast cancer are my Why's.
  • PackerFanInGB
    @Snowflake1968 Oh my gosh, that's right! Jonah! I mixed you up with a different friend who has two grandgirls. He's 11 years old! Goodness, times goes by quickly. Michaela is still just as adorable as ever! Also, that is SO cool that you have the quilt blocks your grandmother made! I'm a very sentimental person so having something like that would mean the world to me. I suck at sewing, but I'm learning! YouTube has been a very good friend to me... :heart:

@cgottschlich That's a good idea...having someone to text and prompt to go to the gym. My daughter-in-law recently began going to the gym. Perhaps I should ask her to text me once a week and ask me if I've gone yet? I'll have to think about that.

@mytime6630 Your post is EXACTLY what I needed to read today. Health and strength are the bottom line biggest most important reason I want to do this. Of course, I'd like to wear cuter clothes and all the things too, but the real reason for wanting to lose weight is for HEALTH! I want to be active, strong, healthy and live independently for as long as I possibly can. I want to have adventures now that I'm retired! And I know this is my reason and so important and I write about it all the time in my journal, but it's funny how when you read it in someone else's words it just hits home so much harder. BAM! 💥 It's hard to get that strength back once you lose it. Prevention is the key. Thank you for posting this. I'm going to print your words off and read them often. I hope you don't mind!

@renaegry I had FitBits but switched to an Apple watch about 3 years ago because my work partially reimbursed me for it. I really like it! However, I don't plan to replace it when it no longer works, because I'm retired now and on a smaller income. But I will miss it. It has so much functionality. Of course, the FitBits I had were bare-bones, used only for measuring my sleep and steps (that's all I really wanted them for at that time), so maybe they have all the same functionality as the Apple watch does now? I've gotten used to having my text messages and phone apps available on my wrist... Oy. Technology. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

@Bex953172 I never realized how many ADHD tendencies I have until I retired! Without the structure of an actual calendar schedule of meetings and project timelines, I find myself in a constant state of overwhelm, getting absolutely NOTHING done most times because I don't know where to start so I just don't. I just realized that I need the structure and I've started making lists of what I need to do and breaking it down into small doable steps which takes the overwhelm "where do I begin" scrambled thoughts down a notch in my head. Perhaps you could write on a whiteboard the things she needs to do and break it into baby steps she can easily check off as she goes? Like have a heading of

Clean Room
    #1) Pick up toys
    #2) Put clothes in a pile
    #3) Put books on bookshelf

Let her check them off as she does them and give her a smile or sticker on the days she does it... then at the end of the week have some kind of reward system? 5 days of Smiley faces gets her a special treat, 7 days gets her one-on-one time with mom, or whatever she would see as a reward? It might help her to make it into a habit and eventually she won't need the chart...
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,556 Member

JFT for 1/5/2023 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added. (last 1/3)
    2) None of DH's stash today, including the Mexican sweet breads.
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 12/28)
    4) Don't weigh again until Friday 1/6 for nutritionist (last 1/5)
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 1/4). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (a little in honey mustard ok)
    7) Nuts ok (22-26 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts, but none of Gary's canned nuts.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 1/3) (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today.
    11) Tamale ok today
    12) No croissants today
    13) Ok to eat lunch early due to lunch meeting
    ================== 4DW started =============
    Since MFP is going to close the blogs soon, I have to move my 4DWs (4 Day Wins) here.
    Now in shared file:

***Starting again, but slowly

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zarlETHtkiVUD1O6BKpHA7GCNFJS8IdF/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true

• cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,470 Member
    Recap 1/4 W
    1) Move hourly :smiley: 13K 9 floors 11/14
    2) Treadmill ~ try for 3 miles :mrgreen: 3.15 mi, including cool down = happy me
    3) Not sure of meals, lots of leftovers yet / net calories zero / >64 oz. water :smiley: No out of control snacks, did ok, not great. Net cals -8, sodium green yay, fiber good, protein & calcium low-ish, carbs ok, water 96 oz.
    4) Wash dishes / clear some papers / digital declutter / research recyclable plastics didn't want too much screen time / another ta-da? guilted hubby into cleaning toilets (yay), brushed dog (less hair to vacuum/sweep), depooped backyard ~ hubby laughed that it's first time ever yard was depooped in January, usually it's covered in snow LOL :smiley: good day
    5) Floss / retainers / pray :smiley: 3x

JFT 1/5 R
    1) Move hourly / min. 7,500 steps / help hubby shovel driveway, walkway & patio when snow stops
    2) PT exercises
    3) Make cabbage/sausage soup for supper / net calories zero / >64 oz. water
    4) Webinar 2-3 / prep potatoes, bacon, onions for F breakfast / Our Wis. order / digital declutter / clear some papers / another ta-da
    5) Floss / retainers / pray

This morning, trying to figure out how to link my Fitbit Charge 4 as a heart rate device with MapMyWalk for treadmill to count towards challenges. It appears Charges are no longer able to be used as heart rate monitors by MapMy, and I may be screwed. Have request in to Support. We'll see.

5# Challenge ~ according to my "official" Sat. weigh-ins:
    Dec. 31 = 177

About me:
    I'm Carmela
    This is my lifestyle. It's. Not. A. Diet.
    Height 5'4"
    65 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2023 Goals:
    1) Ultimate goal weight 150#... I'll be satisfied if I can get back down to 160# this year
    • Post weekly weigh-in on MFP for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    • Take measurements & log on MFP every month end
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    • Try new recipes now that I have the time
    3) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x)
    • Walk dog 3-4 miles, treadmill when necessary in winter, weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • Continue PT (physical therapy) exercises to strengthen arthritic knees & hip flexor
    4) MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,023km challenge started on Jan. 1
    • In 2022 I logged 500.4 miles, or 805km. Not the full challenge, but with knee issues early in year, I was happy to get this far.
    5) At least 7,500 steps per day
    • I can earn $10 every month on my Medicare Advantage Plan with 10+ days of 7,500 steps
    6) Participate in my favorite area races ~ I walk, I do not run
    • register for Seroogy's Valentine 5K on 2.4.23 ~ I had to cancel in 2022 due to inflammation in knees from overuse & arthritis (medico advised)
    • register for Bellin 10K on 6.10.23 ~ 2022 first time in person since 2019 & not as large of turnout, still 4,000+ participants
    • register for Packers 5K ~ date TBD
    • register for Bellin Women's 5K ~ date TBD (1,000+ for all races in 2022)
    • watch for other events to possibly add
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together
    • Excellent goal previous years, to be continued
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states)
    • Visit parents 1-2 times each month, phone calls in between ~ they're in mid to late 80s and live 90 miles away
    • Monthly contact with former colleagues/others in town, now that I'm retired
    9) Continue to declutter bedroom, home office, basement, books in living room
    • Made great progress on first floor of house in 2022, keep going
    Word for 2022-23: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • 2022lynne
    2022lynne Posts: 132 Member
    Today I will drink lots of water and NOT binge. We got this.
  • more_freggies76
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch.
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,298 Member

Bex I'm in for the 5lb January challenge...
    Jan 3: 160.8
    Jan 4: 159.2
    Jan 5: 158.4.

JFT Wednesday
    - Up by 5:30 :(
    - Shower :(
    - Weigh in :smiley:
    - Work by 6:30 :smiley:
    - Inspect truck 😀
    - Morning meetings😀
    - mini meals😀
    - Take half day😀
    - Ride Peleton😀
    - Shower😀
    - Nap😀
    - Doctor😀
    - Trivia😀
    - Home by 10:00😀
    - Bed by 11:00😞

Late check in today. Good day yesterday. Took mom to my great aunts funeral today. It was a lovely joyous service. Got to see some family I hadn’t seen in a while. Funerals are so much easier when you know the person was saved.

Today food was good, got a nap, going to trivia again tonight.

Hope y’all had a great day.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,723 Member
    JFT - Thurs Jan 5th
    Log all Food - 🙂
    Drink 2L water - 1.5L
    Visit JFT - 🙂

JFT - Fri Jan 6th
    Log all Food
    Drink 2L water
    Visit JFT

@bex953172 - @PackerFanInGB has a great suggestion. I read that one of the reasons so many women suffer worse after school is because of the lack of structure.

Worth a try anyway

One thing that I failed at all last year was posting on Thursday’s because of ceramics. Then it was Friday and I wouldn’t get back to it until Sunday. I am going to post BEFORE I go to ceramics and see if that helps me stay on track.

I also was finding not taking the time to respond to people was making me feel bad, so I would stop. Hopefully I can keep it up this year. I know JFT works!
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,186 Member
    edited January 2023
    Ha .. 2023 is not my year so far.
    was Slicing potatoes for Scallopped potatoes and Ham casserole .. I knew I should have used the potato holder ... but i didn't! Took a huge slice out of my finger! Luckly it was not the tip..and not near my knuckle so a bandaid stays on .. but bleeding so much. I have a thick layer of gauze and 2 bandages .. changed it twice. but going to just leave it alone tonite and wait till tomorrow .. even though its soaked again. Ha.. hard to type with one hand, so not responding to much tonite.
    I was super tired .. could mot sleep last nite.. just not thinking!
    JFT, THurs, 1/5
    1. log all food .. stay within points and calories :)
    2. concentrate on water :)
    3. try and go to the gym.. just be careful with back exercises until no more pain :s Was awkae until 4 am last nite .. ,my back hurt and restless legs.
    4. go to hobby lobby and Joanns .. want to get some flannel for a quilt back, and want to try and find a pretty new table decoration for my dining room table. Tired of silk flowers! :s
    5. read success stories :)
    6. nite time snack. protein shake, or frozen fruit, or egg :) bananna
    7. make egg casserole.. sounds very good, with 19 gms protein per serving. Aiming for more protei :s
    JFt, Fri 1/6
    1. log all food
    2. concentrate on water
    5-pound challenge!
    SW, Jan 1st 207.6

Weekly weigh-in... I will weigh myself every Sunday. I choose that day because it will help me over the weekends, which is usually my worse time.
    Sunday, Jan 1: 207.8 starting weight
    A little about me:
    My name is Joan, I will be 72 years old this summer. I am very tall, 5'11", and hope to lose 25-30 pounds. I have 2 grown children, have been married to my husband for 46 years; love to garden, love to walk and exercise, and love to sew.
    My weight history:
    SW Year 2017: 220-217
    SW Year 2018: 195.5
    SW Year 2019 : 206 -- met my goal weight of 178 on December, 2019
    SW Year 2020: 182.6 -- gained 15 pounds through the pandemic
    SW Year 2021: 195
    SW Year 2022: 190 - reached 182 in August. But weight on a slow increase the rest of
    2037. SW Year 2023: 207.8
    Weight Goals:
    SW, Jan 1st, 2023: 207.8
    1st goal weight: 199 - reach this by March
    2nd goal weight: 180 - reach this by July
    Ultimate goal weight: 170-175 - reach this by October
    Monthly Goals:
    Feb: 202
    March: 198
    April: 194 (Hubby and my 46 wedding anniversary)
    May: 190
    June: 186
    July: 182 (my birthday)
    August: 178
    Sept: 174
    October: 170--- Ultimate goal weight
    November: learn to maintain 170
    December: learn to maintain 170
    Personal Goals
    16. To have a better relationship with food. To not think I have to be perfect, and to realize that if I have a bad day .. that is OK. Get right back on track. To give it 80/20 --- meaning if I can stay on track 80% of the time, that is OK. It does not have to be 100%
    17. To keep exercising, and do more strength training
    18. To learn how to plan meals and snacks better.
    19. To listen to podcasts and watch youtubers.. improve my way of thinking about food
    20. To sew at least 20 lap quilts for nursing homes; make at least 25 fidget quilts; make 100 more bears for hospital.
    21. To declutter our house.. keep only what I use!
    My word of the year for 2023: Transformation. I want to "transform" my thoughts about my food relationship. I want to transform my body in how I feel and move.

[/quote]

• more_freggies76

1) No dessert today unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added. (last 1/3)✔️
    2) None of DH's stash today, including the Mexican sweet breads.✔️
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 12/28)✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until Friday 1/6 for nutritionist (last 1/5)✔️
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 1/4). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (a little in honey mustard ok)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-26 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts, but none of Gary's canned nuts.✔️
    8) No beef jerky today.✔️
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 1/3) (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)✔️
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today.✔️
    11) Tamale ok today✔️Didn't eat today.
    12) No croissants today✔️
    13) Ok to eat lunch early due to lunch meeting✔️

1) No dessert today unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added. (last 1/3)
    2) None of DH's stash today, including the Mexican sweet breads.
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 12/28)
    4) Don't weigh again until Friday 1/6 for nutritionist (last 1/5)
    5) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 1/4). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (a little in honey mustard ok)
    7) Nuts ok (22-26 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts, but none of Gary's canned nuts.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 1/3) (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)
    10) No sweet potato and/or pumpkin today.
    11) Tamale ok today
    12) No croissants today

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
    ================== 4DW started =============
    Since MFP is going to close the blogs soon, I have to move my 4DWs (4 Day Wins) here.
    Now in shared file:

***Starting again, but slowly

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zarlETHtkiVUD1O6BKpHA7GCNFJS8IdF/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true

• emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Goals for 1/5
    - yoga ✅
    - Crochet ✅
    - Log all food and water ✅
    - Order brother’s birthday gift ✅
    - Grocery store ✅
    - Laundry ✅

Daily gratitude: I met all the goals I set for myself today ☺️ And I made some blueberry muffins which turned out really yummy.

Goals for 1/6
    - yoga
    - Crochet
    - Log all food and water
    - Eye doctor appointment
    - fold clean laundry