New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• SafariGalNYC
    SafariGalNYC Posts: 824 Member
    o1vqivx9bcjk.jpeg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    @Noreenmarie1234 - I'd most likely like this. I do like a 'dense' rye bread and have enjoyed Mestemacher Loaf - Organic Whole Rye - very similar.

How do you usually eat it? I think I probably should have toasted it more.

Yes - I do prefer it toasted (with most bread products for me). It's been a minute since having this, but since viewing your pic., that will most likely change in the near future!😉
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    Reese's has a bunch of new ice cream, pancake and baking products
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    These were ok but not great. Kind of like a not as good larabar with some pb2 consistency nut butter on the inside. I am not a big fan of coconut and every flavor was coated in it. They would be 10x better with a thin chocolate coating instead of the coconut flakes. It really takes away from from the main flavor.

I only tried these two flavors so far, but the hazelnut was better. Each pack has 5 balls and each ball has ~50-60 calories. But for 60 cal each I would rather have a bunch of dunkin donut holes which are way bigger, lol. I wouldn't buy these but I would eat one or two every once in awhile. If any of the other flavors are better I'll let you guys know (lemon cheesecake, chocolate raspberry, pb&j).

0b8rstmkxc85.jpg

phb8yax9znej.jpg
    lsp0ciyq6m8h.jpg

• Noreenmarie1234
    Okay, so I tried the chocolate raspberry and actually really liked that one. You couldn't taste the coconut as much. I love the combo of chocolate raspberry. It makes me miss my favorite bars of all time luna fiber bars (chocolate raspberry, blueberry, pb&j, man those bars were good).
    These were ok but not great. Kind of like a not as good larabar with some pb2 consistency nut butter on the inside. I am not a big fan of coconut and every flavor was coated in it. They would be 10x better with a thin chocolate coating instead of the coconut flakes. It really takes away from from the main flavor.

I only tried these two flavors so far, but the hazelnut was better. Each pack has 5 balls and each ball has ~50-60 calories. But for 60 cal each I would rather have a bunch of dunkin donut holes which are way bigger, lol. I wouldn't buy these but I would eat one or two every once in awhile. If any of the other flavors are better I'll let you guys know (lemon cheesecake, chocolate raspberry, pb&j).

0b8rstmkxc85.jpg

phb8yax9znej.jpg
    lsp0ciyq6m8h.jpg

• widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    vag7kdmmvka3.png

I want to try this.

Omg...this sounds sooooo delicious!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    vag7kdmmvka3.png

I want to try this.

That looks really good. Their old Oatmeal Cookie flavor was one of my favorites! I was so sad when they discontinued it.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Free hot sauce or hot honey red clay rebate https://discover.gotoaisle.com/red-clay

eeaecdxxi7os.png

I love their peach hot sauce! They take instacart receipts too.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    u2xyjxi1geaj.png

It's been a really long time since I've had a quest bar but amazon was having a good sale and I need more protein and they're halfsies of the real bars and...did they get better?

I didn't think this was the new formula but I liked it. And now I have the cookies and cream version to look forward to :)

y8tt0fnyk0yd.png

I do love my cookies...in any form. I could barely tell there was supposed to be a cookie dough type flavor and actually missed the caramel.

I may or may not try to milky way cookie dough bar...not sure it'll be worth it.

• glassyo
    ^^^^^wrong twix pic but you get the idea :)
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    jjb9ybeihn6a.jpg
  • glassyo
    hf5u22fl4u8w.jpg

5qzlgvn954wb.jpg

OMG, these are good! So good I had to immediately portion out what I hadn't already eaten out of the bag when I opened it...just for a taste.
    I like my 100 calories snacks so the baggie's holding 20g.

And it leaves maple syrup flavored dust on your fingers for an extra treat. :)
  • magicfoodfluff
    magicfoodfluff Posts: 228 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    u2xyjxi1geaj.png

It's been a really long time since I've had a quest bar but amazon was having a good sale and I need more protein and they're halfsies of the real bars and...did they get better?

I didn't think this was the new formula but I liked it. And now I have the cookies and cream version to look forward to :)

y8tt0fnyk0yd.png

I do love my cookies...in any form. I could barely tell there was supposed to be a cookie dough type flavor and actually missed the caramel.

I may or may not try to milky way cookie dough bar...not sure it'll be worth it.

The Milky Way was not worth it.

• Noreenmarie1234
    Finally tried the vegan babybel cheese! Actually pretty good it tasted like string cheese or provolone. I wouldn’t get them again but it was fun to try them. They aren’t very filling but might be nice to pack for lunch with some crackers. uz0506re75gm.jpeg
    oqwzsovx4oes.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Not new but my first time trying this flavor. I didn't expect this to be so white but it was like a white cheese sauce. I loveeed the flavor. it tastes like a sharp white cheddar and is SO creamy. I added a sprinkle of cheddar cheese and 1 tbsp earth balance. It was so much better than I expected. I remember trying the regular cheddar years ago and thinking it was so boring. The herbs give it a nice kick. I would get it again.

5h1rasvwbhwj.jpg

5txuntibuve5.png

• Noreenmarie1234
    Type in your zip and phone number to see offers near you. Lots of free rebate food items!
    https://discover.gotoaisle.com/offers?fbclid=IwAR2FXFxj9-v4VAcjt_rWRdhWB2ITgyPGx-z6wwiiRluH3FoyAKFt3h346eo

7d2wzcp4uqbv.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2023
    Been obsessed with the schmidts potato bread after I finally found it. Super soft, light, fluffy, and slightly sweet. One slice is really big and thick for only 45 calories. sof6gdlqgwtm.png

Also want to try the rye but I've never seen it.
    slu667h1ql9t.png

I also tried their english muffins and they were amazing. Only 80 calories and really good, chewy and soft. j7ihlrrnm94o.png

I used to always buy their wheat bread for years, but the potato is my new favorite.