Pupowl Posts: 1,558 Member
    edited January 2023
    Check-in ~ January 15
    Steps: 23.463
    Calorie deficit: no
    Workout: yes, 1/3 for the week
    Vitamins: yes
    Sleep: 8h 17m / 78 score
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Yesterday was still a bad weather day. Super windy, some hail, lots of rain, tiny bit of sun. It was giving me whiplash. I did some laundry and ate too much. I was feeling uncomfortably full in the evening, but I did not want to make the bad day even worse by skipping my workout. I found a new YTchannel a while back called Improved Health. She does walk at home, full body workouts, and dances. It is a bit similar to Dance with Deepti I am already familiar with, but it seemed a bit easier to follow. So I decided to give one a try since I wasn't feeling good. I really enjoyed the workout, as much as I can enjoy one since I hate sweating. But the structure of the workout was really nice, there are timers for each steps, there is an overall progress bar for the whole workout and there was a nice variety of movements. Compared to DwD, the steps were a little more chill, but I still got my heartrate up. I also didn't need to modify anything which felt good. DwD sometimes has jumping which I am just refusing with my current boobsize, ouch! I did this workout for anyone interested: https://youtu.be/uy-dAphXVng Happy Monday everyone <3
  • Bumbinella
    Bumbinella Posts: 90 Member
    @Pupowl I think you can be really proud of yourself, not letting a bad day get worse and doing your workout 💪. Thanks for posting the link, I think I‘m gonna try it this week! It looks fun
  • Pupowl
    @Bumbinella
    Thank you! :smiley: I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did.
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 525 Member
    Gm yall.
    Pw 220.6
    Cw 216.6

It's a rainy Monday here in Missouri and I wanna sleep. Yuck on the rain today.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,102 Member
    I think our teammate @alleykat69 meant to post this here, but it was in the Group Challenge. Here's her stats! Nice loss!

tekoopjfe7r6.png
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 525 Member
    @jessicakrall8 , ty. I hope yours is feeling better today as well. Hugs lafy
  • trappedskinnyb
    trappedskinnyb Posts: 5 Member
    Weigh-in Day: Monday
    SW: 226
    LW: 225.4
    CW: 224.0
    LTD: 2 lbs

Went out of town this weekend and had too much alcohol. I still made time to exercise and to do my stair master challenge. I created a template if anyone wants to use it let me know
  • zog_a_log
    zog_a_log Posts: 33 Member
    Userid zog_a_log
    (Day of Week) Weigh-in Monday
    PW: 134.0lbs
    CW: 133.8bs
    LTD: 0 lbs
  • brttny7979
    brttny7979 Posts: 179 Member
    Hi everyone! Rough week this week. I’ve had a major sweet tooth and haven’t been eatting on plan, but I’ve been exercising still so at least no gain. Hope everyone has a great week!

Username- brttny7979
    Weigh-in day- Monday
    SW- 198
    PW- 153
    CW- 153
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 912 Member
    My steps
    1/12 20,676
    1/13 8,694
    1/14 10,994
    1/15 10,241
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 277 Member
    I think our teammate @alleykat69 meant to post this here, but it was in the Group Challenge. Here's her stats! Nice loss!

tekoopjfe7r6.png

tekoopjfe7r6.png

oops sorry about that.
  • kodakslim
    kodakslim Posts: 90 Member
    Daily Steps Challenge

👣 15 Jan: 4,128
    👣 16 Jan: 5,427

• Pupowl
    Check-in ~ January 16
    Steps: 17.691
    Calorie deficit: yes
    Workout: no
    Vitamins: yes
    Sleep: 8h 38m / 82 score
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Yesterday I wrote 4 postcards for postcrossing; two to Germany, one to Japan and one to Russia. I took the bike again to the mailbox because it was raining. On the way home I got a new toothpaste for Tinus at the vet and made an appointment with the groomer for next week. I was feeling a little depressed, hopefully today is better. Happy Tuesday everyone <3
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    Good morning everyone!

Heading back to Colorado today. At the airport now and so far everything is going smoothly. Thursday we head out to Bloomington to visit our son after dropping off the dogs with our daughter. We will meet with the vets on Wednesday to decide if we are going to proceed with Buddy’s surgery. So I’ll be away from home at least until next Thursday. It’s not the easiest for sticking to calories, but honestly I’m feeling pretty motivated after my race this weekend that I’m hoping I’ll stay pretty close.
  • nancyinmo
    nancyinmo Posts: 148 Member
    @SavageMrsMoose Enjoy Bloomington! I’ll be there in a few weeks myself visiting my daughter!
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    @Armygirlarmyof1 thinking of you. Necessary but not fun. Best part is when it’s over!!!
  • TexanMom8152
    TexanMom8152 Posts: 76 Member
    TexanMom8152
    Weigh Day Tuesday
    PW 234.8
    CW 233.6
This discussion has been closed.