Let me know you a little better

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,691 Member
    I grew up in a town of 5,000 people. When I went off to college, my freshman class was over 5,000 students, let alone the rest of the university, let alone the city it was in...bit of a culture shock.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,502 Member
    I love most abandoned buildings with interesting architecture. I always find some sort of beauty in them.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    I eat 3 dozen eggs a week. 3 every morning a few hard boiled as snacks during the day. I think thats a lot.....

Do they come from your own chickens? Nothing better than eating eggs your chickens produce.. Im sure they taste better.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Although I listened to them when I was a kid I can’t tolerate these bands now for even a few seconds.
    Basically I hate these bands.
    Bob Seger
    Styx
    Foreigner
    and I hate to admit it but the ex completely soured me on Phil Collins (post Genesis) other than a few songs.

• gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,111 Member
    I am a retired Intelligence Officer and spent most of my career life overseas....I like small towns and rural areas to the big cities....I can't stand arrogant people,,,,I am an open book, if I trust you..
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Although I listened to them when I was a kid I can’t tolerate these bands now for even a few seconds.
    Bob Seger
    Styx
    Foreigner
    and I hate to admit it but the ex completely soured me on Phil Collins (post Genesis) other than a few songs.

Bob Seger Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt ;)
  • honey_honey_12
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Bob Seger
    Styx
    Foreigner

I know…….. can’t stand him 🙄
  • Tigg_er
    Bob Seger
    Styx
    Foreigner

Well I just never knew 😁😁
  • honey_honey_12
    Bob Seger
    Styx
    Foreigner

I never let on, why spoil it for you?! 🥰
  • Tigg_er
    Bob Seger
    Styx
    Foreigner

I never let on, why spoil it for you?! 🥰

That a Girl 🥰
  • honey_honey_12
    A post reminded me,
    I was at the hardware store a couple weeks ago, had a cart full of stuff.
    I’m standing in line and these two men (looked like they’d been in the dirt all day), maybe my age, came up behind me, I noticed each one of them only had a bolt.
    I told them they could go ahead of me, one guy opened his hand and showed me 2 bolts, “can I still go?”
    We laughed.
    It’s very easy for me to talk to men.
    I just talk to them the way they talk.
    I’ve had a lot of years listening to men droll on…………😂
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    I have a phobia about drive-thru car washes.
    I won’t go.

I'll go through if someone else is driving but I've never actually driven a car into one because I panic about what will happen when I can't get my wheels into the track and I get stuck inside and cause a pile up...And probably drown cause...water

I just hate it when that happens.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,691 Member
    Have you drowned in a car wash before? I'd hate for that to happen, too. 😋

Took my two dogs through a car wash back in the summer. One dog absolutely LOVED the experience, couldn't turn his head fast enough to look everywhere at once.

The other dog completely FREAKED OUT and had to be physically restrained, poor thing.
  • honey_honey_12
    I will not drive through a drive-thru car wash.
    The lack of control in the confined building gives me the creeps.

I think I mentioned this already but once I was in a drive-thru car wash, was convinced my mirror was going to get bashed and rolled down my window to move my mirror.
    I did not get the window up fast enough.
    Right in my face, that disgusting soapy, recycled water.
    I was drenched, only on the left side tho, lol. 😂
    I have not been inside one since.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,127 Member
    edited January 2023
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I have a phobia about drive-thru car washes.
    I won’t go.

I'll go through if someone else is driving but I've never actually driven a car into one because I panic about what will happen when I can't get my wheels into the track and I get stuck inside and cause a pile up...And probably drown cause...water

I just hate it when that happens.

Right!!! And this is why I will never go through a carwash as the driver!
  • honey_honey_12
    I can easily brush off insults or rudeness from strangers but am a little girl when it comes to mean things said by people I care about.
    Although, I try like hell not to show it.
  • joelo_1119
    joelo_1119 Posts: 118 Member
    Light: I like to bake more than I like to workout.

Heavy: I’m an enneagram type 3 to the letter, who is driven to success my the constant dread of imposter syndrome.