Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• kravbeast
    kravbeast Posts: 3 Member
    New to this as well. I've been overturning all the stones in my life for a couple of years now. I'm doing this for self, family, and to improve in Krav Maga and BJJ. It's been a long time coming; life changes are on for good, let's get it! Feel free to friend me as well.
  • robertkinneyca
    robertkinneyca Posts: 3 Member
    looking for more support
  • Dawnwicks0830
    Dawnwicks0830 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi.. im new to using MFP.. I can not get it to change my calories, pro, carbs, fat etc... it keeps changing right back to over 1900 calories.. I want to change the calories and macro percentages... if it doesn't change, I'm going to get rid of it. Lol.. and yes, I did save after putting my numbers in
  • kcmcguga
    kcmcguga Posts: 1 Member
    Looking for support in my journey towards getting back to healthy eating and living.
  • Letsdreadlift
    Letsdreadlift Posts: 29 Member
    Back at it again. Fun times! Feel free to add me! Let’s do this together!
  • juanwilly1
    juanwilly1 Posts: 26 Member
    Hi I am Juanwilly and I need to lose 10 lbs over and over so need friends to push me!
  • 7Zyzz7_
    7Zyzz7_ Posts: 1 Member
    Jan 20, 2022 I snapped my depression, and decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and face my problems head on. I wish you all well on your journey, We’re going to me it Bruhs!!!🥇✅💪🏾 #Ps I’m new here feel free to Add me!
  • ritasmiles2020
    ritasmiles2020 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me
  • RaevsReality
    RaevsReality Posts: 31 Member
    Always looking for more interactive geeky, gaming, nerdy and/or bookish friends :)

Got back on the wagon recently and lost 17 lbs so far, but would love to expand my support network even further.

I game mostly on PC these days, from Skyrim to Civ to WoW. Am a forever DM in D&D and have been trying to get back to reading.

If you'd like to have an active, chatty and geeky friend feel free to add!
  • melanelson
    melanelson Posts: 16 Member
    Hi! I am a 38F and I would love some friends who actually use MFP lol. It seems like most of mine have fizzled out lately :'( I just lost 50 lbs just by tracking my calories here. Talk soon!
  • kravbeast
    kravbeast Posts: 3 Member
    Hello community. I'm on MFP for the sole purpose of what this is designed to do, improve. I don't have this journey all figured out yet, but I'm smart enough to be dangerous. I enjoy helping to encourage others on their journey as well. If you are looking for a legit contact here for encouragement, feel free to add me.
  • TashaHenry89
    TashaHenry89 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi all. Been using mfp for years. Due to MH I've been up and down on this journey.

All the people I began with are no longer active. Please feel free to add me.
  • baddie_abi
    baddie_abi Posts: 1 Member
    hi everyone! i’m 21 starting my new career in nursing and wanted to begin a healthy lifestyle within all these life changes! let’s help motivate each other, feel free to add me!
  • quinciengrant
    quinciengrant Posts: 2 Member
    Hello, Quincie Here from San Antonio! Always looking for inspiration and new friends! Hope you guys have a Fantastic Day . Much Love <3
  • elizrawr
    elizrawr Posts: 4 Member
    I'm on a journey to lose 100 lbs. I'm 35 and in Florida. Love video games and am a graphic designer... I'd love to have more followers and follow more people back. I enjoy seeing the few I have connected with in my feed and seeing their milestones and progress. Please feel free to add me as well :)<3
  • Shanomac2017
    Shanomac2017 Posts: 2 Member
    Looking to add friends! Somewhat new to the app. I'm down 10.6 lbs. so far. Looking for 15 more. Love MFP so far.
  • melissaaridgeway
    melissaaridgeway Posts: 275 Member
    Looking for new friends!
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 852 Member
    Almost finished my journey down 146 pounds this year, but would love more friends
  • sondeedun
    sondeedun Posts: 6 Member
    I’m Jackie and I started MFP in 2011. 😂 I’ve not been consistent - OBVIOUSLY… but I have had success with it in the past, losing up to 50lbs at one point (kept 20lbs of that off at least!). Well, I’m back, for good.. with 57 to go to my goal weight. 🥴 I started back on January 9 and am 10 lbs down since. Life is different right now because I’ve got 2 kids and a new sedentary job so I’m pretty much doing this on diet alone with some pretty mild exercise. Going for slow, consistent weight loss this time and I have a new mindset - not doing it because I hate my body but because I love my body and I’m gonna show it how much!
    I’d love some friends!
  • lharrell214
    lharrell214 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone. I'm a 40yo returning user to MFP...I have always found some success here, but could always use more friends for motivation and support. Unfortunately most of my previous friends have either fizzled out or just gone dormant. Continuing my wellness journey and looking for others to join. Feel free to add me 😁