What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• InCHarmsWay
    InCHarmsWay Posts: 103 Member
    2ipfpj9oj36b.jpeg
    French Onion chicken, roasted potatoes, and haricot vert
  • alkues
    alkues Posts: 30 Member
    1yke1huxe8w7.jpeg
    Braised spicy chicken, vegan parsley potatoes and pan seared zucchini.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,551 Member
    Haddock crusted with parsley, capers, garlic, anchovy, olive oil and panko and baked in the air fryer on top of roast root veg. Chick peas cooked in shellfish bisque.
    zrxdjoxkyk2f.jpeg
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 432 Member
    my9nt6u8truh.jpeg
    Gochujang ground beef over rice. Something spicy for this snowy day.
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    Fish and veggies for lunch today.

sm3pd1ncyltb.jpeg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Stir fry: pork, yakisoba noodles, snow peas, onions & bean sprouts. First meal at home in about two weeks after living in hotels waiting for our household goods in a long distance move.

703v7i6pcob8.jpeg

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 12,930 Member
    Seven hundred and ninety eight calories of organic rainbow chard, onion, garlic, mixed seafood, spices, and brown basmati rice. It was a HUGE plate. I ate it all.

1uzoa7ntuhoc.jpg

• alkues
    alkues Posts: 30 Member
    bev8qzm3tlbn.jpeg
    Steamed broccoli and goat cheese egg casserole (this is one of my favorites for when I know I’m going to have a busy day. I prep it the night before so in the morning I just have to pop it into my Instant Pot with the steam basket and a cup of water and steam for 10 minutes), blackberries and a slice of Jewish rye with a drizzle of good olive oil. 😋
  • SafariGalNYC
    SafariGalNYC Posts: 824 Member
    Shitake stir fry with sliced beef heart, scallions, garlic, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower. Balsamic reduction.
    5mkcav0yrm0t.jpeg

• lifesnotfare1
    lifesnotfare1 Posts: 7 Member
    azoutte wrote: »
    This is my first attempt at a cauliflower crust pizza. It was OK, but not amazing. The crust held together fairly well, but didn’t for me into thinking it was a regular pizza crust!

Have you tried shredded chicken pizza crust?