What irks you today?

Replies

• ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 542 Member
    My body still hurts from Thursday night belt testing. Ugh fml.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,188 Member
    My back. It didn't like shovelling yesterday and now it hurts at my ribs so everytime I take a deep breath
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    My back. It didn't like shovelling yesterday and now it hurts at my ribs so everytime I take a deep breath

I know this feeling intimately. Hope it feels better quickly
  • Alinouveau2

I know this feeling intimately. Hope it feels better quickly

Thanks advil helped a bit luckily. In gonna try some Pilates with the hope it eases it a bit
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,472 Member
    I can’t access my profile page or friends’ pages,
  • honey_honey_12
    Same here 😤
  • honey_honey_12
    FYI……………………

“Our team is working to restore these functions as quickly as possible. We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available. Please check back for further updates.”
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    My work computer deleted an important file and I don’t have the resources to re-create it.

My rent is due tomorrow and my account is showing I owe way more than I actually do. Can’t get anyone from the leasing office to help me.

My apartment complex is forcing everyone to switch their internet to a different provider than I currently have. But the internet is half the speed of what I’m currently getting, and I can’t get any information about the cost of upgrading it. I also don’t know what I’m going to do about my cable (if I’m allowed to keep my current provider or if I have to change that too…and again, no idea of the cost).

I’m supposed to have a medical appointment on Thursday with a new provider, and the office never sent me the paperwork so now I have to follow up on that.

Work is busy but I can’t do most of the things on my list because I’m waiting for other people to do their jobs.

I’ve only been awake for about 4 hours and I already want to give up on today and just shove all the junk food in my face.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,698 Member
    edited January 2023
    ni4s4cnhf4rj.jpg

• TwitchyMagee
    The nearly complete lack of training I’ve gotten in this job & having to scrounge other departments for people to explain *kitten* to me
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    The plans I made when I was in a good mood. I no longer have covid as an excuse and have to get creative with my excuses
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited January 2023
    The plans I made when I was in a good mood. I no longer have covid as an excuse and have to get creative with my excuses

They were days when I wished I could roll an ankle to get out of plans
  • Peachesnstuff

They were been days when I wished I could roll an ankle to get out of plans

I tried to break my wrist once to avoid going to school 😑

I failed. Then I broke my ankle skating...so there ya go.
  • TwitchyMagee

If you love me you would fix my bad grammar
  • Peachesnstuff

😂 I can not be that person for you. Three quarters of my posts are bad grammar. You'd think I'd learn to proofread my *kitten* by now. Honestly? I just. Can't. Care.
  • TwitchyMagee

😂 I can not be that person for you. Three quarters of my posts are bad grammar. You'd think I'd learn to proofread my *kitten* by now. Honestly? I just. Can't. Care.
    27yzamlgdwrm.gif

• Peachesnstuff

27yzamlgdwrm.gif

But
    But
    I DO care about your feelings. And I'm sorry.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member

I used to be that person. Hopefully not in an annoying way but when you use the wrong form of there/their/they're 3 times in the same post, it's a learning experience!

But, now, after reading threads on Quora with people pointing out every...little...mistake...is eveybody 90 with nothing better to do??

Also, I'm getting irked because an 11 min hold time with our postage meter people is now at 45 mins and we have an inoperable meter with mail that has to be dated today.
  • Alinouveau2
    My back still. It wasn't happy skating today