glassyo wrote: »
    People who write LMBO

What about LMAO?
    glassyo wrote: »
    People who write LMBO

What about LMAO?

Cliché but not weirdly pollyannaish. It passes

ETA: LMKittenO would be excellent

I honestly love that stupid censored word replacement :) And the day it became avocado(?).

Am I misremembering it as asparagus or was that another time?

No. I wasn't sure but I think it *was* asparagus! Got the "A" part right, at least :)
    That would still be LMAO 😁
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,263 Member
    Lack of follow through
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    Someone who dislikes tacos, kittens, and/or rainy days
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,031 Member
    When her morning message to you is happy Fri-yay - don’t be that girl
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

isfymlx9jvv3.gif
  • cowsfan12

isfymlx9jvv3.gif
    njr7br1yi8ic.gif
  • TwitchyMagee

isfymlx9jvv3.gif
    njr7br1yi8ic.gif

jo7xe3izluao.png
  • TwitchyMagee
    When they don’t take anything seriously, especially themselves and especially especially me
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,502 Member

Yay! Happy Fri...
  • cowsfan12

Yay! Happy Fri...

Hawt 🔥
  • TwitchyMagee
    There are certain patterns in user name choice that are an instant red flag for me. I’m not naming names so don’t ask
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    *changes name..
  • TwitchyMagee
    lx1x wrote: »
    *changes name..

Might I suggest DaddySparklePizza?
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited February 2023
    There are certain patterns in user name choice that are an instant red flag for me. I’m not naming names so don’t ask
    Like....pinkykinycuffs?
  • TwitchyMagee
    Like....pinkykinycuffs?

You can’t trick me
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,263 Member
    If I have to ask if he’s married.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    edited February 2023
    They don’t know what a blueberry, cut strawberry, beets, avocado, grocery store discount cards are. Thought cooking rice would be like popcorn and didn’t add any water.
  • TwitchyMagee
    They don’t know what a blueberry, cut strawberry, beets, avocado, grocery store discount cards are. Thought cooking rice would be like popcorn and didn’t add any water.
    This is a person who has never seen the inside of a kitchen. I hope they’re OK😂
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member

I called him out a while back for not knowing how to make box pancakes. I said, you’re a momma’s
    boy aren’t you. He said yes, how did I know. 🤦🏻‍♀️ He says he shops at dollar general and eats gummy bears and monster energy for breakfast and steals his coworker’s food out of the work fridge….. I honestly don’t know why I’m talking to him other than I find it fascinating and am trying to teach him how to fend for himself. He says he can’t do it but I told him he can and he’s gonna learn. I’m like, there’s YouTube that can show you how to do anything and he said he doesn’t usually follow any directions. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Keep trying to pop that rice then!
  • TwitchyMagee

I called him out a while back for not knowing how to make box pancakes. I said, you’re a momma’s
    boy aren’t you. He said yes, how did I know. 🤦🏻‍♀️ He says he shops at dollar general and eats gummy bears and monster energy for breakfast and steals his coworker’s food out of the work fridge….. I honestly don’t know why I’m talking to him other than I find it fascinating and am trying to teach him how to fend for himself. He says he can’t do it but I told him he can and he’s gonna learn. I’m like, there’s YouTube that can show you how to do anything and he said he doesn’t usually follow any directions. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Keep trying to pop that rice then!
    😂😂😂
    Oh my goodness you got yourself a project