Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Hey! I am back using MFP to track my food. Following a Carnivore way of eating, and doing lots of bodyweight only exercise. While I only have the intention of using the app for tracking purposes, it couldn't hurt to have a little encouragement along the way. Looking forward to connecting with and inspiring others!
  • motherofcats2020
    motherofcats2020 Posts: 8 Member
    I started again in January and have been very consistent but very lonely. Would love to be friends with anyone, no matter what flavor you are, we can all use encouragement and support.
  • FitGirlNai
    FitGirlNai Posts: 9 Member
    I just got back on here and realized I started my profile 7 years ago to track my nutrition during pregnancy! I've had my baby (now 1st grader) and 3 job changes since then 😬 ! Time to finally drop that baby weight. Better late than never. I haven't had any added sugar or flour about a week-now. If you want please add me. I think we can motivate each other
  • selynab3582
    selynab3582 Posts: 5 Member
    Always looking for more friends to support my journey. I’m 50 years old and have about 20 to lose to get to my goal!
  • noku123
    noku123 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello guys wish you all luck with your goals !
  • Tnado6808
    Tnado6808 Posts: 2 Member
    I have 7 weeks to get ready for a cruise. I could use all the motivation and encouragement I could get!
  • 2tcr6gqvfp
    2tcr6gqvfp Posts: 1 Member
    I’m new to Fitness Pal and could use some friends. Thanks!
  • TaniaLynne
    TaniaLynne Posts: 14 Member
    Friends always welcome here
    Could use all the help I can get LOL
    ' :)
  • TaniaLynne
    TaniaLynne Posts: 14 Member
    Friends are always good!!! Just starting yet again. The older I get the harder it gets to lose weight ;)
  • Nick10x
    Nick10x Posts: 5 Member
    Back on here after surgery and a resting period! lets go again! Add me
  • ChristinaaH84
    ChristinaaH84 Posts: 27 Member
    Hello everyone. I am looking for friends. I am losing weight slowly by eating healthily and I am hoping to get some tips and motivation from others.
  • andrea_anarchy
    andrea_anarchy Posts: 4 Member
    Looking for friends! A friendly face - add me!

• Hc1231
    Hc1231 Posts: 5 Member
    I would like more like-minded FP friends to help support each other. We got this!
  • ScorpioBlondie
    ScorpioBlondie Posts: 3 Member
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas, looking for all the friends to inspire me and motivate me to get to my goals through this weight loss journey!
  • adrimelo618
    adrimelo618 Posts: 1 Member
    I want and need motivation 😂 add me 😊
  • halesjoanne
    halesjoanne Posts: 1 Member
    hi there
    is this still a thing. posts seem very old?
  • uzzell69
    uzzell69 Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me say hi
  • rihabn
    rihabn Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I'm new here. Need to drop some pounds. Could use some encouragement.
  • haarvisawesome
    haarvisawesome Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I’m Harv from Taiwan. Just start dieting after our Chinese New Year. Hoping to look more confidence after implementing my fitness plan!
    Glad to join the community. Feel free to friend up and be the diet pal together.
  • Looking to give/receive support. I'm 51 and looking to lose 70lbs. (Married creepers looking to flirt need not apply.) :)