Previous weight-172.2
    Current weight-171

finally some movement
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,777 Member
    Wednesday Weigh In
    PW: 161.4
    CW: 161.8

Migraine yesterday so I wasn't doing as much water as I was nauseated - I'm still on the losing track😊

Sorry about the migraine. They are the worst. I have had a headache every night for the past week, luckily none were migraines. Tonights feels like it has potential to be a migrain but I just took some ibuprofen, I think I caught it in time, I hope.
  • ac204
    ac204 Posts: 147 Member
    Happy Birthday @ JessicaKrall8
    en35kq63unta.jpg
  • ac204
    ac204 Posts: 147 Member
    Hi all, hope you're having a good week! It's another busy week for me - a lot of back to back meetings. I'm still having trouble with my hip but trying to stretch every so often so it doesn't stiffen up too much. I'm going to drop off step challenge this month to rest my hip. This month I plan to focus on healthy food choices, food prep and increasing my water intake. Posting late for Sunday but did weigh-in on Sunday.

AC204
    Sunday
    PW: 185.4
    CW: 184.7

Steps for rest of Jan. Goal was 7k/daily
    1/28 - 2901
    1/29 - 7307
    1/30 - 5145
    1/31 - 2933
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,450 Member
    edited February 2023
    Pupowl wrote: »
    Daily check in ~ January 31
    Steps: 30.466
    Workout (4 a week): no
    Guess I wasn't paying attention when I posted yesterday, I did workout Tuesday of course.

• Pupowl
    Daily check in ~ February 1
    Steps: 18.273
    Workout (4 a week): no
    Calorie deficit: no
    Vegan: no
    In bed by 21:00: yes, 7h 59m / 76 score
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Not a very interesting day here. I read a lot and worked on my puzzle. The current puzzle has been on my table for 3 weeks or something, so it's about time I sit down and properly work on it. Especially with so many awesome new puzzles waiting for me. Maybe I can make good progress today. Happy Thursday everyone <3
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,306 Member
    My goal is to maintain my weight between 120 and 130 pounds. Here’s my weekly weigh-in report.

Name: PatriceFitnessPal
    PW: 134.3
    CW: 135.1

SW: 168
    LTD: 32.9

Although I gained about a pound, this occurred over two weeks. My mother’s scale wasn’t working last week while I was visiting so I couldn’t weigh in. I think I added a half pound each week so I’ve made some adjustments to reverse this trend. Best wishes, Shape Shifters!
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 647 Member
    Username: kcpond
    Thursday
    Previous weight-247.7
    Current weight-244.5
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    @PatriceFitnessPal

I'm on the same page with you as far as protein. I'm really trying to focus on logging all my food right now as I tend to stop when I go off the rails. Who wants to log 4 glasses of wine? But if I'm going to be successful, I'm going to have to be honest with myself. So that is what I'm working on and cutting down on the alcohol- such a waste of calories.

Having said that, when I do look at my overall intake, its way too high in carbs. I need more protein.

I love both my AppleWatch and Garmin running watch but I tend to get compulsive about them. Just 30 more calories to close my move ring? I'll just run in place in the bathroom while I'm getting ready for bed kind of thing.

I've been so sick all week but I'm going to try and exercise today. Ironically, I've lost the charger for my garmin watch and the new one still isn't here, so I'm just going to run on the tread and not feel compelled to do intervals (the watch records my pace and beeps at me if I'm too slow- very annoying but effective).

Everyone have a great day!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,241 Member
    edited February 2023
    @PatriceFitnessPal @SavageMrsMoose

Good morning- happy Groundhog Day with 6 more weeks of winter - boo

Yes, I'm feeling the same way - less carbs more protein as I try to adjust with joining Weight Watchers
    I had a meeting yesterday with my new nurse practitioner as my Dr has retired- I have gained weight; however, my cholesterol levels are good - I'm also on a med for it
    Trying to rid bad habits and continue on to lose weight
    I also found out my youngest son and fiancee will most likely elope either later this year or sometime next year
    So this had been playing on my emotions 😕
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 189 Member
    pedal__power
    Fridays (but am travelling tomorrow)
    PW: 198.2
    CW: 198.4

Step check-in:
    1/31 17,021
    2/1 14,449

I've been sleeping horribly this week and feeling exhausted by the afternoon. As a result, I've not been careful with nutrition and have been snacking. I'm travelling this weekend and will try to get some rest, make some heathy choices and will bring my exercise clothes to enjoy the hotel gym.
    Happy end of week!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,007 Member
    edited February 2023
    iu5sg4ssyaar.jpg
    Missing 4 weigh-ins for the week (incl today):
    @SavannahS2016
    @alleykat69
    @trappedskinnyb
    @Lynniebinny76

Please report in so I can catch up on the stats! Thanks! :smile:
    Jessica
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 510 Member
    @ewilhelm2487 I’m sorry to hear you were so sick, and the poor kids too 😞
    I keep getting sick every time I got out somewhere. Thankfully not as sick as your family, but a sore throat a little cough a little sinus thing etc.
    my doctor said that a lot of people’s immune systems are lacking because we went so long without being exposed to germs etc. Her advise was take a multivitamin, eat well, and sleep well. The best way to boost a healthy persons immune system is to be exposed.
    I hope you and your family feel better soon
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,241 Member
    edited February 2023
    @ewilhelm2487 I usually take Emergen-C when I'm going to travel to help boost my immunity I usually mix ice cold water and put ice cubes in it to drink it
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,306 Member
    edited February 2023
    @ewilhelm2487 - I don’t have any good ideas to add about boosting your immune system but, as @CasandraW noted, I guess you are building your immune system by experiencing this miserable ‘petri dish’ period of parenting. I hope you recover soon and I’m so sorry you’re going through such a tough time with back-to-back-to-back illness!

Good advice from others on the sleep, which I know feels impossible when your kids aren’t sleeping well either, and they often cling to you for comfort. My sons are 15 months apart in age and I remember how ridiculous some of the simplest suggestions sounded, so I hesitate to repeat the usual advice about plenty of fluids, etc…. I find hot water with ginger and lemon helps but it sounds as though what you really need is a short hotel stay so you can care for yourself and get a little rest! Seriously, it might end up cheaper than a hospital stay due to pneumonia. Take care! ❤️‍🩹
  • SavageMrsMoose
    @ewilhelm2487 I’m so sorry! Nothing is worse than being sick with little kids. Hugs!!!

I remember once taking my sick kids to the pediatrician and the doctor put me on oxygen and called my husband to come pick us all up- she thought I was too sick to be driving. We all want to be the best moms we can and sometimes it’s just physically too much!

Hopefully you can get some rest and get well. I’ll be thinking of you!
  • Pupowl
    Daily check in ~ February 2
    Steps: 19.867
    Workout (4 a week): yes (3/4)
    Calorie deficit: no
    Vegan: yes
    In bed by 21:00: yes, 8h 30m / 85 score
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I did a lot of reading and puzzling. Tinus was sleeping in one of his houses, so he didn't get in the way. Once I sat down to puzzle, the last bit went pretty fast. This puzzle is from Pomegranate which is an awesome brand. The quality is insanely good and they have really nice art puzzles. I am totally going to keep an eye on this brand and grab more in the future (I currently have 2 more by them at home). I did a 50 minute workout in the evening which went well. Happy Friday everyone <3
    8i949ranec75.jpg
  • SavageMrsMoose
    @SavageMrsMoose

Friday Weigh In

PW 163.0 (1/13/2023)
    CW 162.4

This is a huge victory for me even though its still quite a bit higher than I was at the end of December. Definitely heading in the right direction.

Steps

2/1 10,732
    2/2 18,317

@Pupowl love the puzzle! Will look for the brand.

I am still sick! Had a terrible night last night- took another hit of NyQuil at 4 am and slept until 7:30. Definitely in my chest. My house sits above 10,000 feet which can make it harder to recover from these things. Going to Houston next week, which will help, but I don't want to get my parents (or anyone else) sick.

This discussion has been closed.