WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR FEBRUARY 2023

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,499 Member
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 1hr 35min est, 31elev, 2.54ap, 91ahr, 115mhr, 4.42mi= 458c
    Strava app= 518c
    Zwift home spin bike- strava stats- 1hr 46sec, 129aw, 404elev, 19.8amph, 117ahr, 150mhr, 20.05mi= 500c
    Strava app= 450c
    Zwift stats- 1hr 46sec, 406elev, 129aw, 51arpm, 19.85amph, 20.1mi= 450c

Total cal 958
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,631 Member
    Rebecca - so glad your landlord is responsive.

Kim
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,027 Member
    A busy day, but quite productive.

📍Creative Writing 10.30, Monday✔️
    📍Monday Painters after lunch✔️

Have a great day.

Virtual (((hugs))) and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for all those those who need them.

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️ Terri

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,677 Member
    Lisa- I didn't make an appointment .. Im feeling better and will be seeing my cardiologist on friday..if I feel differently I will definitely call.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,499 Member
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,631 Member
    :)
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,329 Member
    The plan for tomorrow is to do a body pump DVD

After work, bowled, then went to two pharmacies to pick up Loki’s meds to have when we go to FL and stopped at the Salvation Army (of course). Found a shirt that’s marked XL but it fits me. I think it was mistakenly marked and should be at least a M. An XL would never fit me

LaLa – welcome to a wonderful group! Come back soon and don’t forget to bookmark us!

Jewelry _ Now I am so sad that I gave Diana the ring from my mother. I’m sure she just threw it in the garbage. And I lost the diamond ring from Vince’s mother at Denise’s wedding.

Lisa – I was listening to a podcast from “Eat This Not That” and they say to put plastic wrap around the tops of bananas to keep them from getting too ripe. Haven’t tried this yet

Bowling – I have to tell you all, a good bowler I am not. My handicap is in the triple digits. But I do get exercise – I exercise my jaw. But today I actually got a turkey (3 strikes in a row). That’s the second time ever that I got that. It’s funny, we were bowling against two really good bowlers. One has a 0 handicap and the other has an 18 handicap. But I got a turkey. I was so shocked, you have no idea.

Debbie – prayers that they find the truck

Lisa – I don’t like to watch baking shows. Makes me too frustrated when I know that I can’t decorate as well as they can. I don’t even come close!

Allie – glad you are better. You had me worried there, girl

Michele NC
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Rori—Mars is a beautiful cat. Thanks for sharing good vibes and healing kitty purrs. 😊
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,804 Member
    exermom wrote: »
    The plan for tomorrow is to do a body pump DVD

After work, bowled, then went to two pharmacies to pick up Loki’s meds to have when we go to FL and stopped at the Salvation Army (of course). Found a shirt that’s marked XL but it fits me. I think it was mistakenly marked and should be at least a M. An XL would never fit me

LaLa – welcome to a wonderful group! Come back soon and don’t forget to bookmark us!

Jewelry _ Now I am so sad that I gave Diana the ring from my mother. I’m sure she just threw it in the garbage. And I lost the diamond ring from Vince’s mother at Denise’s wedding.

Lisa – I was listening to a podcast from “Eat This Not That” and they say to put plastic wrap around the tops of bananas to keep them from getting too ripe. Haven’t tried this yet

Bowling – I have to tell you all, a good bowler I am not. My handicap is in the triple digits. But I do get exercise – I exercise my jaw. But today I actually got a turkey (3 strikes in a row). That’s the second time ever that I got that. It’s funny, we were bowling against two really good bowlers. One has a 0 handicap and the other has an 18 handicap. But I got a turkey. I was so shocked, you have no idea.

Debbie – prayers that they find the truck

Lisa – I don’t like to watch baking shows. Makes me too frustrated when I know that I can’t decorate as well as they can. I don’t even come close!

Allie – glad you are better. You had me worried there, girl

Michele NC

Re: the shirt ... depends where it was made.

M in Oz
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,804 Member
    Very busy at work and very tired now.

I kept thinking it must be Friday and it's only Tuesday!

M in Oz