What's on your mind?

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    I’ve taken a survey of all the old people and we want you to know that weed smelled better back in the day
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    edited February 2023
    I’ve taken a survey of all the old people and we want you to know that weed smelled better back in the day

Every once in a while I'll be walking down the street past some youngish guy and smell that sweet smell.

Errrrr....of the weed...not the young guy.
  • TwitchyMagee
    glassyo wrote: »

Every once in a while I'll be walking down the street past some youngish guy and smell that sweet smell.

Errrrr....of the weed...not the young guy.

mhm sure 😁

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    My mom commented that in PRico that the herb smelled like the 70’s and she was confused. I think it always smells different…. But the same 🤔
  • glassyo
    My mom commented that in PRico that the herb smelled like the 70’s and she was confused. I think it always smells different…. But the same 🤔

I don't know. Sometimes it smells...stale?
  • TwitchyMagee
    m05d37wz3xhf.gif
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,432 Member
    nznebeiu7wog.jpeg
  • glassyo
    edited February 2023
    That it's not often I'm semi proud of myself. I don't cook but I (kinda sorta but not really) made (threw together) a 3 ingredient (like seriously...steam in the bag cauliflower rice, canned chicken, and teriyaki sauce) dish and I didn't die and it was good!

Also 139 calories with 15 g of protein.

(Not so proud I'd find a way to post this in the recipes section, tho.)

(And I even kinda came up with it on my own!)

• honey_honey_12
    4rwae8zfv5xh.jpeg

I would love to have a tornado room like this.
  • TwitchyMagee
    I haven’t had a crush in forever. I need someone to act crazy so I can feel something.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    I haven’t had a crush in forever. I need someone to act crazy so I can feel something.

Relatable
  • glassyo
    I only have celebrity crushes and they all end up cheating on me so..... :)
  • TwitchyMagee
    It’s the perfect day for reading about girls with attic bedrooms & window seats and pale green cushions
  • honey_honey_12
    Can’t put my finger on what’s wrong but I don’t feel well today.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Can’t put my finger on what’s wrong but I don’t feel well today.
    I hope it passes quickly
  • TwitchyMagee
    I had a dream last night that I was in love. Like truly, madly, deeply. I would have a laid down my life for this person kind of love. It was so disturbing. Glad it was just a dream
  • TwitchyMagee
    If he won’t lead and he won’t follow, he’s nothing but an obstacle.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,165 Member
    I'm bored of eating well. My gallbladder was angry Monday so I've been really good for eating all week and I'm bored of low fat.

Also my skating plan. Managed to get an awesome spin at the end of the session today. Now to get it consistent and I'm good. Yay
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,664 Member
    edited February 2023
    I've decided since it's a big birthday this year I'll compete skating solo this year. I've picked a competition in Nashville in the fall cause I've always heard Nashville is super fun. Now I just need music cause I discovered today if I don't over think it I can actually do some jumps...the spins are something else though...one would think spinning would be easier to remember how to do.
    Do you know if this will this be televised? Would love to watch and cheer you on!