JUST FOR TODAY... One day at a time .. Daily Commitment for 2023!

Replies

• mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,181 Member
    Whew, im glad i didnt have too many pages to read through. I feel like ive been MIA forever.

I did DDR on Wednesday and im not dead! In fact im planning on going again tomorrow!
    Therapy at home has been getting easier! I still feel very weak, but im happy that therapy is much less of a pain than it used to. And it means im getting stronger. Im glad i decided to go my own pace and not force athletics. Its not about what you feel you *should* do, but what you *can* (and want to) do. That change in outlook changed my life so immensely.
    Soon i think ill be able to move onto calisthenics other than stretching. :)

Today marks six weeks into Weight Watchers. Thats hafway thru my three month commit. Im so happy i signed up. Im finally on autopilot with dieting and weightloss. Its been such a success for me, im sure i will continue after the three months are over. Im still losing roughly 5# a week. At this rate ill hit my goal in around six months. Im feeling better, exaclt how i felt when i was lower weight before, but at a higher weight, prolly cause im doing this slow and sustainably.

Wow -- 5# a week! You are doing great .. so much better than I am. I am lucky to lose .5 pounds a week.. very frustrating.
  • mytime6630
    Honestly, today I want to just get through it. I had a very difficult time at my new speech therapist today (I have a what you might scale a 11/10 stutter) and it effects my social life, my ability to communicate and it can be overwhelming some days, and today my friends, is one of those days. So my goal for today, is to just accept it, believe in myself, and accomplish just being me today. I always want to "chat" to new people, so if you want to friend me go ahead, I want to support others and typing is my way of being social, as well saying hello can be a 45 min uphill climb somedays. Thanks for your time everyone.

welcome .. glad you are joining us!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    DAY 9: February 7; JFT I will:
    1. Track all food :)
    2. 10,000 steps :) 10,333
    3. 8 C liquid :)
    4. 5 freggies :)
    5. Swim at least half a mile :smiley: swam a whole mile--aquatic center in new town is AMAZING!
    6. Finish planting seeds in indoor greenhouse :smile:
    8. Food prep…soup, turkey burgers :)
    DAY 10: February 8; JFT I will:
    1. Track all food
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. 8 C liquid
    4. 5 freggies
    5. Do gym workout or heavy garden work

...and then I got sick...and maybe had a fibromyalgia flare...took some time off...felt better yesterday, so I went out salsa dancing and got in 18,000 steps! have to deal with a family thing today, so my only goal is 10,000 steps...will set proper goals on Monday
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • more_freggies76
    edited February 2023
    JFT for 2/12/2023 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today unless I want sugarfree or no-sugar added.✔️
    2) None of DH's stash today, including the nuts✔️
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until Monday 1/13✔️
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 2/9). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (a little in honey mustard ok) (last 2/8)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-26 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts, but none of Gary's canned nuts.✔️
    8) No beef jerky today.✔️
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)✔️
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today.✔️
    11) No tamales today (last 2/9)✔️
    12) None of the gift nuts my friend gave us today.✔️
    JFT for 2/13/2023 (tomorrow)✔️
    1) No dessert today unless I want sugarfree or no-sugar added.
    2) None of DH's stash today, including the nuts
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T
    4) Don't weigh again until Monday 1/13
    5) Up to 1.5-2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 2/9). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (a little in honey mustard ok) (last 2/8)
    7) Nuts ok (22-26 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts, but none of Gary's canned nuts.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)
    10) No sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today.(last 2/12)
    11) No tamales today (last 2/9)
    12) Up to 1 to 1.5 oz of the gift nuts (&fruits) my friend gave us today.

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
    ================== 4DW started =============
    Since MFP is going to close the blogs soon, I have to move my 4DWs (4 Day Wins) here.
    Now in shared file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zarlETHtkiVUD1O6BKpHA7GCNFJS8IdF/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true

• Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,048 Member
    mytime6630 wrote: »
    1. LOG ALL FOOD
    2. CONCENTRATE ON WATER

Thats it for today .. keeping it simple as for health goals.

Dya know, these were gonna be my exact goals today.
    I'm also binge eating, not really paying attention to what I'm eating etc. Like completely mindless. So yeah the 5lb challenge was a bit of an eye opener especially when it went in the wrong direction! I was thinking "Christ I can't even do 1lb, never mind 5lb"

But yesterday I was on my manic cleaning spree and I still have some left over momentum which I'm gonna throw into the fitness side of things. It needs to stop being on the back burner and become a priority.

Which led me to a great thought this morning whilst having my morning brew, I'm pretty sure I've heard the concept before SOMEWHERE but I have no idea where. But either way it came to me.

Choice.
    So many choices. Some, we don't even realise we could make a choice about as it something that comes natural to us.
    Take my cup of tea this morning, I always have 2 sugars. And it's just standard, grab the sugar, not even thinking, 2 scoops. Done.
    Today I made the choice to have 1 sugar.
    It was a conscious choice, but for how long had it been an automatic choice to just have 2.

Which got me thinking, all throughout the day were gonna have these little choices, should I have that chocolate bar, should I eat them left over cookies, should I have an energy drink or a water.
    Last night, I ate too many snack foods again. And like Joan said, you can try everything there is in the book but it all comes down to YOU. I made the choice to eat them things, I made the choice to not exercise, I made the choice to gain the 30lbs I lost by making all these wrong little choices over the last year. There was ALWAYS an alternative. It was always there, I just never seeked it out.

So for today, I'm going to be aware of my choices and always look for the alternative. And hopefully "choose" my way into a better lifestyle.

JFT Monday
    - Log ALL food.
    - 8 waters
    - Take Meds.
    - Make the right choice.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    JFT Monday
    1. THINK PINK. Draft email follow-up for superintendent. Check on coverage requirements.
    2. Online facilitation - JFT. Review/revise lesson plans. Update class website. Duolingo. Review games book. Reply to emails. Collect writing contest entries and forms. Check on prof dev option? HAVE TO EMAIL ABOUT TUTORING. STUDENT NOT COMPLETING WORK. Update weekly wishes.
    3. Pit Crew - Create trivia questions for Blooket.
    4. Planning - Scan writing contest entries and forms. Submit. Reading (Bigger Picture). Update Goodreads! Scan bigger picture. Email to RS therapy appt. Call to set up testing for ADHD. NEED TO WORK ON SCRIPTS! ChatGPT update; Source v Search Engine; Taxes scripts. Finish taxes script! Make caregiver calls. Lunch duty. VITAL. HAVE TO TURN IN ALL LAWS ENTRIES AND FORMS AND INFO TODAY.
    5. English class - NEW SENTENCE / Subordinate conjunctions & complex sentences / ROL Gretel / Headbandz closer. (Weekly SWE = CLOSER)
    6. Tutoring. Lifting. Park walk/run?
    7. Check on books and dishes. Continue organizing office and setting aside space for books.
    8. Evening: Tweetchat. Dinner: Salad. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Update IG. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth.
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Get elastic for shoes & take to shoe repair. Saturday YMCA/workshop. Park walk? Sun no RC; museum / podcast. Take Natalie, pick up bookcase? When to work on Clois & Stuffy? Need to purchase and install doors. Where is my list of core values? YIKES.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    End of 2022: 201.2
    Today: 207.2

Long-term goals/progress

1. Professional / read current research. 2. Professional / present at conferences. 3. Professional / publish scholarly articles. 4. Professional / observe student needs and develop supports. 5. Professional / complete a doctorate. 6. Personal / retire comfortably. 7. Personal / renovate house. 8. Community / local progress. 9. Community / time with friends & family. 10. Medical/fitness.

1. Research: Five paragraph essay. How student attitudes affect standardized test results; student surveys.

2. Presenting: Promote YT channel. Invite guests. Record mini-lessons.

3. Publishing: Read one journal article weekly; respond in a blog post. Clois for CWG. S&F for YT channel. Goodreads purchase list for McKay’s. Weekly blog series: Weekly Wishes (Monday) and Weekly Wins (Friday).

4. Observed student needs: Changing words between parts of speech (vocabulary/grammar). Synthesizing info from multiple sources, drawing conclusions (RI/W). EFFECTIVE transitions (W). Every day v everyday; any one v anyone (grammar). Sub/obj pronouns & structure (grammar). Poss v pl nouns (grammar). Short nonfic from Lat Amer/Africa/Asia (World Lit). ALA conference registration by March.

5. Doctorate: Research programs, requirements, resources, cost, timeline.

6. Retirement: Update name on JSSB acct. Check investments. Theater CV. Entertainment experience. Duolingo/Lang8.

7. House: Floor joists. Siding. Gutters. Floors.

8. Local progress: Library. Theater. PC2V. City/county govt. Community kitchen. She Should Run vision statement. Ugly Christmas sweater. Push for diversity. Turn left!

9. Friends & extended family: Organize photos. Write postcards. Call weekly! Look for activities to do with friends. Purchase doll with long hair; practice French braid. Dance: tap, salsa, samba.

10. Immediate family: 20m room cleaning daily. When room is clean, nap together. Zoo? Drive white car together; practice solo driving. Load books in crate for McKay's. Work on staying home solo when dark. When is annual checkup? When is next therapy appt? Discuss regressive behaviors & becoming nonverbal when upset.

11. Medical: YMCA classes. Lift @ lunch. Maintain @ 155 w defined muscle tone. At 189, 1pr black 1pr white leggings; purple All-Stars. 179, 2 Svaha Rachel dresses. 169 suit - Indochino? 159 swing dance lessons. Talk to PCP about feet (cannot do calf raises, pushups, planks, mountain climbers, etc.) Also back and shoulder pain. Why can’t I sleep better? Is ADHD a possible factor? Dentist April 19 11a. Therapy ???. How to respond to regressive behavior? Obgyn Mar 15 11a.

12. Just for fun: Start sketching dragon on a pile of books, offering one to the armored knight, & banner that reads "Treasure should not be hoarded / It should be shared."

WFTY: Priorities. Things took a distinct turn for the barely-manageable and my weight is way up and I am intensely frustrated this morning. I definitely have too much to do thanks to the crisis last week and I have to do it all NOW and I'm pretty kittening ticked about it.
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence. 2022 WFTY: Focus.

Others I like: Community, Connection, Values (list), ?Patience, Cultivate, Explore, Compassion/Empathy, Rest, Brilliance/Radiance, Hope, Tactics, Joy, Solidarity, Renewal, Camaraderie, Shield
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Goals for 2/13
    - log all food
    - 40 oz of fluids
    - Yoga
    - Crochet
    - Wash dishes
    - Follow up on getting stove fixed
    - Follow up on paying eye doctor bill
    - Laundry

Another busy week ahead for work. Trying to handle the stress better than I did last week (i.e., not mindlessly snack on junk food)
  • mytime6630
    edited February 2023
    Bex953172 wrote: »

Choice.
    So many choices. Some, we don't even realise we could make a choice about as it something that comes natural to us.
    Take my cup of tea this morning, I always have 2 sugars. And it's just standard, grab the sugar, not even thinking, 2 scoops. Done.
    Today I made the choice to have 1 sugar.
    It was a conscious choice, but for how long had it been an automatic choice to just have 2.

Which got me thinking, all throughout the day were gonna have these little choices, should I have that chocolate bar, should I eat them left over cookies, should I have an energy drink or a water.
    Last night, I ate too many snack foods again. And like Joan said, you can try everything there is in the book but it all comes down to YOU. I made the choice to eat them things, I made the choice to not exercise, I made the choice to gain the 30lbs I lost by making all these wrong little choices over the last year. There was ALWAYS an alternative. It was always there, I just never seeked it out.

So for today, I'm going to be aware of my choices and always look for the alternative. And hopefully "choose" my way into a better lifestyle.

Great post Bex!! And SO true!!!!!
  • mytime6630
    edited February 2023

I'm doing my goals a little different for a while ... I am going to be doing "weekly" goals, but putting a smile for each day I've succeeded. Ha.. just switching it up to give myself that kick I need!!
    @Bex posted such a great post.. about choices. It is all about the choices we make ... in the grocery store, when we eat, how much we eat, etc. Do we really want those M&M, which are 250 calories, or could we make a hot chocolate instead,or a nice bowl of fruit. Do I need to buy that ice cream.. .or can I buy some sugar free pudding mix instead.
    Hubby and I were talking sunday.. because he knew how down I am on myself. He pretty much gave me a pep talk, about how women see themselves in the mirror very critical. He says a guy can look in the mirror, and say, boy, they look great. They see someone slim and fit. A women, no matter how trim she is, will look in the mirror and see a overweight person. That is me. I do have 20-30# to lose, but I am also very fit because I work out a lot. My husband tells me I look great .. (except for my tummy area). He tells me for 71, he doesn't want me to be skinny. Ha... I'm a long way from skinny, but I am so thankful to have a husband that loves me no matter my size. Yes .. too much weight, but, I am still healthy. But I know to keep from having health problems, I need to get off this extra weight I am carrying around.
    So for all of us .. look in the mirror and see all the positives you have going for you. Don't look at the negatives.
    And... decide what you choose to do! Make the choice today about how you want your day to go!
    SO, my goals for the week are NO SNACKING except for a protein shake. This is the choice I will make for 7 days.. I can do this, right!!!!
    Lets all make a choice, just this week, to change just one thing.
    We can do this!!!!
    Weigh-ins
    SW: Jan 1st 207.6
    SW: Feb 1: 202.4 (Down 5.2#)
    Weekly weigh-in... I will weigh myself every Sunday. I choose that day because it will help me over the weekends, which is usually my worse time.
    Sunday, Jan 1: 207.8 starting weight
    Feb 12: 205.6 -- not the best week.
    A little about me:
    My name is Joan, I will be 72 years old this summer. I am very tall, 5'11", and hope to lose 25-30 pounds. I have 2 grown children, have been married to my husband for 46 years; love to garden, love to walk and exercise, and love to sew.
    Weight Goals:
    SW, Jan 1st, 2023: 207.8
    1st goal weight: 199 - reach this by March
    2nd goal weight: 180 - reach this by July
    Ultimate goal weight: 170-175 - reach this by October
    Monthly Goals:
    Feb: 202 --- actual weight was 202.4, so not too far off.
    March: 198
    April: 194 (Hubby and my 46 wedding anniversary)
    May: 190
    June: 186
    July: 182 (my birthday)
    August: 178
    Sept: 174
    October: 170--- Ultimate goal weight
    November: learn to maintain 170
    December: learn to maintain 170
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,452 Member
    Recap 2/12 Sunday ~ Sun is shining, does wonders for my mood, and temp's above freezing. Dog walk soon.
    1) Church 9:00 w/ hubby :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / walk dog :smiley: 14.6K 22 floors 11/14 and 4.44 mi walk with dog ~ she was a soppy muddy mess due to melting snow, but I thought ahead and had her towel by the door, even dried her off outside in warm sunshine, in mid-Feb! happy dog & happy me
    3) Already out for brunch w/ hubby, making chop suey for supper ~ not going to attempt to log, just keeping portions moderate / 72 oz. water :smiley: 80 oz.
    4) Digital declutter / clear some papers / any more ta-da's? :p hahaha lazy day & I'm ok with that
    5) Floss / retainers / pray ~ 1x

JFT 2/13 M ~ another sunshiny, warmer than average day
    1) Move hourly
    2) Walk dog
    3) Net calories zero / 72+ oz. water
    4) SIL stopped by for brief visit / webinar 12-1 / digital declutter / clean Kitty's hallway / clear some papers / stuff to recycle bin (out to curb tonight) / meal plan & grocery list / fill/run dishwasher / wash pots / another ta-da?
    5) Floss / retainers / pray

100 days from now reminder: What I do today gets me where I want to be. [Feb. 1 - May 11]

About me:
    I'm Carmela
    This is my lifestyle. It's. Not. A. Diet.
    Height 5'4"
    65 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2023 Goals:
    1) Ultimate goal weight 150#... I'll be satisfied if I can get back down to 160# this year
    • Post weekly weigh-in on MFP for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    • Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~ 1.31.23 ack!
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    • Try new recipes now that I have the time
      January: parsnip/potato mash; St. Louis gooey butter cake (Mom's bday)
    3) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x)
    January 1x6 days, 1x5 days, 2x4 days
    February 1x6 days, 1x4 days
    • Walk dog 3-4 miles, treadmill when necessary in winter, weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • Continue PT (physical therapy) exercises to strengthen arthritic knees & hip flexor
    4) MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,023km challenge started on Jan. 1
    January 48.14 miles
    February 22.06 miles so far (2/11)
    • In 2022 I logged 500.4 miles, or 805km. Not the full challenge, but with knee issues early in year, I was happy to get this far.
    5) At least 7,500 steps per day
    • I can earn $10 every month on my Medicare Advantage Plan with 10+ days of 7,500 steps :smiley:
    6) Participate in my favorite area races ~ I walk, I do not run
    • Registered for Seroogy's Valentine 5K on 2.4.23 ~ skipped 2023 due to frigid temps with wind chill around 0F... didn't want a repeat of overuse injury from last winter. In 2022, I had to cancel race due to inflammation in knees from overuse & arthritis (medico advised).
    • register for Bellin 10K on 6.10.23 ~ 2022 first time in person since 2019 & not as large of turnout, still 4,000+ participants
    • register for Packers 5K ~ date TBD
    • register for Bellin Women's 5K ~ date TBD (1,000+ for all races in 2022)
    • watch for other events to possibly add
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together
    • Excellent goal previous years, to be continued
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states)
    • Visit parents 1-2 times each month, phone calls in between ~ they're in mid to late 80s and live 90 miles away
    • Monthly contact with former colleagues/others in town, now that I'm retired
      1.12.23 lunch w/ C
    9) Continue to declutter bedroom, home office, basement, books in living room
    • Made great progress on first floor of house in 2022, keep going
    Word for 2022-23: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • more_freggies76
    JFT for 2/13/2023 (today)✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until Monday 1/13
    5) Up to 1.5-2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 2/9). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    7) Nuts ok (22-26 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts, but none of Gary's canned nuts.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)
    10) No sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today.(last 2/12)
    12) Up to 1 to 1.5 oz of the gift nuts (&fruits) my friend gave us today.
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm.
    Since MFP is going to close the blogs soon, I have to move my 4DWs (4 Day Wins) here.
    Now in shared file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zarlETHtkiVUD1O6BKpHA7GCNFJS8IdF/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true

• more_freggies76
    Hour commitment - After I finish my cherries, I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    DAY 13: February 11; JFT I will:
    1. Track all food
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. 8 C liquid
    4. 5 freggies
    5. Finish errands
    6. 7 hours sleep
    7. Stay off of/treat toe blister (I had a little too much fun doing Latin dancing Saturday night)
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Goals for 2/13
    - log all food ✅
    - 40 oz of fluids ❌
    - Yoga ❌
    - Crochet ❌
    - Wash dishes ❌
    - Follow up on getting stove fixed ✅
    - Follow up on paying eye doctor bill ✅
    - Laundry ❌
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    72 yo Oregonian who has lost over 50 lbs three different times. First time with no support. Second time with MFP and the third time with TOP (take off pounds sensibly. On 2/9 I weighed 195 returning from a vacation in New Orleans. A trip to Mexico in November is my motivation to LOOSE. I am a nudist and my skin is comfortable at any weight yet the required swimsuit in Mexico is NOT comfortable.

2/11….AF..Had a great calorie count day. Went for a 2 mile walk for the first time in ages. I was shocked when I entered the raw peanuts in a shell in my food diary. WHAT 11 calories each peanut…:( While healthy I was out of control eating them. No alcohol or empty calories.

2/12…AF!!! Kept my calorie count down from my limit. :) Got off my lazy butt and went for a two mile walk. Feeling better about myself. Just got back from 4 days in New Orleans. Had to buy new jeans in a bigger size for the trip…shopping for jeans motivated me. It was an awful experience. :(

2/13…AF…190#. Usually I wait to the next morning before reporting. Tonight I figure if I report todays it might keep me from eating while watching a movie. Calories are less than allowed. Shopped making good food choices. Just did the produce department. I try to be on a plant base diet so it’s pretty easy to shop.
  • more_freggies76
    JFT for 2/13/2023 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today unless I want sugarfree or no-sugar added.✔️
    2) None of DH's stash today, including the nuts✔️
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until Monday 1/13✔️
    5) Up to 1.5-2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 2/9). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (a little in honey mustard ok) (last 2/8)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-26 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts, but none of Gary's canned nuts.✔️
    8) No beef jerky today.✔️
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)✔️
    10) No sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today.(last 2/12)✔️
    11) No tamales today (last 2/9)✔️
    12) Up to 1 to 1.5 oz of the gift nuts (&fruits) my friend gave us today.✔️
    JFT for 2/14/2023 (tomorrow)✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until Thursday 2/16
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 2/13). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today.(last 2/12)
    12) None of the gift nuts (&fruits) my friend gave us today.

Hour commitment - After I finish my walnuts, I won't eat again until tomorrow.
    Now in shared file:

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,687 Member
    edited February 2023
    JFT - Sunday Feb 12
    Weight 196.2
    Log all Food - 🙂
    1.5 L of water - 1 at least
    Gratitude Journal- 👿

JFT - Monday Feb 13
    Weight 195.4 (not sure this is accurate- stupid scale)
    Log all Food
    1.5 L of water
    Gratitude Journal

@Bex953172 - I like your CHOICE idea I may try to steal
    It.

@mytime6630 - it is health that is making me want to get the weight off. I would be good with a 35 lb loss.

• Zamba07
    Zamba07 Posts: 4 Member

SW: 191.4
    CW: 191.4
    GW: 145

Monday Feb 13 (1)
    • Back on track today with eating and fitness.
    • The past few weeks eating have been very poor.
    • Goal for week is to not eat sweets and get to bed earlier
    • No spend on coffee and lunches.
    • No sweets today
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,048 Member
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    JFT Monday
    - Log ALL food.❌
    - 8 waters❌
    - Take Meds.✔️
    - Make the right choice.

Haha love how I give a whole motivational speech about choices and ^^^THAT^^^ was all it amounted to 😂😂

So where I went wrong was I didn't log dinner. I should have, but I didn't, I made that choice to "log it later" knowing full well I'd forget. And then from that it got worse because I then didn't log some of the snacks and at the point who knows what I was snacking on last night.
    And I went wrong on the water because I didn't get enough in before bedtime
    I need to do 6 before bedtime to hit my goal.

But I'm sticking with it, sticking with the choices. Might make that word of the year rather than a goal.

JFT Tues 14th Feb 💕❤️😍😘

(Happy Valentines everyone!)
    - Log all food
    - 8 waters
    - Take Meds

Can't promise to log all the food because it's gonna be an indulgent day today. But I'll try my best!