Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 215

Replies

• clprieur
    clprieur Posts: 264 Member
    musicsax wrote: »

2/20 138.2 - 8.48 miles walked

@musicsax Just wanted to say that I always look forward to seeing how many miles you've walked! It is inspiring. :)
  • clprieur
    clprieur Posts: 264 Member
    @musicsax I love walking too! I find it really helps my mental health - and I notice that my mood is impacted on the days that I don't walk, so I try to do it every day, even when the weather is crappy (I've invested in some weather gear). I love seeing your miles as it inspires me to get off my butt and do my own. :)
  • GirlOnTheRebound
    GirlOnTheRebound Posts: 258 Member
    @GirlOnTheRebound YAY for getting your water!!! I think I have realized why my water consumption has gone down. I’ve been putting ice in the glass before I put water in. In the past when the water dispenser in the refrigerator worked, I just did the cold water from the fridge, no ice during the winter.

@quiltingjaine so many non scale victories along the way that help on our journey! I discovered SodaStream. Adding bubbles into my water makes it almost decadent lol. I do love my homemade iced coffee with almondmilk but must have my water intake before this treat. Upside....takes me most the day to get my water so very few iced coffees!
  • pezhed
    pezhed Posts: 777 Member
    @quiltingjaine I'm sorry you had a similar experience. I can't seem to get her reaction out of my head! I'll report back about the Short Story clothes. My box arrives on Friday!