JUST FOR TODAY... One day at a time .. Daily Commitment for 2023!

Replies

• more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,504 Member
    edited February 2023
    JFT for 2/27/2023 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added.✔️
    2) None of DH's stash today. None of his pepitas.✔️
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 2/24)✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until Thursday 3/2✔️
    5) Up to 1.5-2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 2/25). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️Didn't eat today.
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (a little in honey mustard ok) (last 2/24)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-26 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts, but none of Gary's canned nuts or pepitas.✔️
    8) No beef jerky today.✔️
    9) Chicken Vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)✔️Didn't eat today.
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today.(last 2/14)✔️Didn't eat today.
    11) No tamales today (last 2/9)✔️
    12) None of the gift nuts (&fruits) my friend gave us today. (last 2/24)Inadvertently thought I was allowed this today (scrolled up too far and saw yesterday's JFT). Had 1.5 oz.

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.

JFT for 2/28/2023 (tomorrow)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added.
    2) None of DH's stash today. None of his pepitas.
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 2/24)
    4) Don't weigh again until Thursday 3/2
    5) Up to 1.5-2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 2/25). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (a little in honey mustard ok) (last 2/24)
    7) Nuts ok (22-26 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts, but none of Gary's canned nuts or pepitas.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) Chicken Vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today.(last 2/14)
    11) No tamales today (last 2/9)
    12) None of the gift nuts (&fruits) my friend gave us today. (last 2/24)
    13) DH can have rest of the toffee nuts from the gift nuts.
    ================== 4DW started =============
    Since MFP is going to close the blogs soon, I have to move my 4DWs (4 Day Wins) here.
    Now in shared file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zarlETHtkiVUD1O6BKpHA7GCNFJS8IdF/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,685 Member
    @emgracewrites - I too had a bad week last week. Maybe this week will be better for both of us.

@littleblackskirt - those window glimpses get me too. Maybe I should take a picture and put it on my cupboard and fridge doors.

@teigansdad - I think you are into something with the water. I used to drink 2L of water a day and didn’t feel snacky. I need to start that again. Like you, I am a boredom eater. It’s sucks because I am alone on the evenings almost every evening. Even when DH is home he’s usually in the bedroom watching shows I dislike.

@pridesabtch - I would be having my girls check in daily too in your shoes. Hugs to you.

@more_freggies76 - I don’t know how you do the no cheese thing. I would be much better off if I did that though.

@Bex953172 - I’m there with you. We can do this!

@cschmitz110515 - I am the same as you at social functions if I don’t want to eat.
    I have a printer that the ink has dried up in. I’m going to order some new ink off of Amazon, not the brand name. Hopefully it works.

• Snowflake1968
    JFT - Monday Feb 27
    Log all Food - 🙂
    Drink 1.5L water - 🙂
    Gratitude Journal - 👿

JFT - Tuesday Feb 28
    Log all Food
    Drink 1.5L water
    Gratitude Journal
  • teigansdad
    teigansdad Posts: 393 Member
    Under 2k💩
    Trainer ride✅
    Weights✅
    Pay car insurance💩
    Garbage✅
    Cat boxes✅
    8 glasses of water✅
    No food after 8✅
    Log calories✅

Yesterday was a good day. Although I didn’t stay under 2000 cal, with exercise, I had over 1000 cal deficit. Honestly, I was afraid to go to much more of a deficit than that. I one of the reasons I have a pretty hard work out this morning planned. It’s a short work out, I’ll knock it out before I bring the kids to school. But I knew I would need a fair amount of energy for it and I which is why I hate the way I did, specifically at night, making sure I had enough of a carbohydrate load to fill my work out in the morning. in regards to getting the car taken care of, I forgot I needed to get state inspection first so I had to do that yesterday instead of paying registration. Trying a new car garage, the one we have been going to really has not been as good lately. The nice thing about this place is that there’s actually a city path to it. It’s supposed to be over 70 today so I’m thinking about running from the house to go get the car. It rained pretty good last night, so I’m not sure if the trails will be open for my typical trainer ride in the morning, then hit the trails training day.

Plan for today
    Less than 2300 calories total (think this might be more reasonable)
    No beer
    10–12 glasses of water
    Trainer ride
    Weights
    Get a run in … on way to pick up car
    Re-caulk upstairs shower/tub
    Log all food
    Pay credit card bill
    Bonus… mtb ride of trails open
  • teigansdad
    teigansdad Posts: 393 Member
    edited February 2023
    Do any of you guys have a protein shake recommendation that has over 40 g of protein but somewhere in the range of 200 to 300 cal?. Oh, and is at least palatable? It’s hard to meet protein needs and stay under caloric restriction when you’re drinking 400 cal
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    I thought I did well yesterday in terms of getting enough calories - then I logged my food and realized I actually did horribly. Under-ate by about 600 calories. Appetite just wasn’t there.

I’m so over this weight gain journey. Other people have done it successfully, so why do I feel like I’m struggling so much more than everyone else?
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    JFT Tuesday
    1. THINK PINK. Check on coverage requirements. Print questions.
    2. Online facilitation - JFT. Review/revise lesson plans. SET TIMES. Update class website. Duolingo. Reply to emails. Grade online assignments. Reply to superintendent email. Check with Mark about tutoring for L. Answer play questions. Update Mar calendar.
    3. Pit Crew - Outside?
    4. Planning - MEETING. Check on progress for online students; MAKE CALLS. Can I remove students? Reading (Netgalley). Update Goodreads! Call to set up testing for ADHD. ChatGPT update; Source v Search Engine; Taxes scripts. Get boxes and take to car? Write emails and cards as reminders about last Thursday.
    5. English class - DGP 4 Tuesday / Dialogue review with Goldilocks / Lesson: POV (using Goldilocks) / Finish Hero POV *then* do Villain Justification / HW Refl due Thu / Closer = NRI 2.3 to 50%; test Friday. DGP 3 must be turned in by Wed. or needs new sentence!
    6. Park walk!
    7. LAUNDRY. Check on books and dishes. Continue organizing office and setting aside space for books.
    8. Evening: Theater play group. Dinner: Salad. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Update IG. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth.
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Get elastic for shoes & take to shoe repair. Saturday YMCA & tweetchats on anon. Park walk? Sun RC. When to work on Clois & Stuffy? Need to purchase and install doors; need to repair joist.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    End of 2022: 201.2
    Today: 203.8

Long-term goals/progress

1. Professional / read current research. 2. Professional / present at conferences. 3. Professional / publish scholarly articles. 4. Professional / observe student needs and develop supports. 5. Professional / complete a doctorate. 6. Personal / retire comfortably. 7. Personal / renovate house. 8. Community / local progress. 9. Community / time with friends & family. 10. Medical/fitness.

1. Research: Five paragraph essay. How student attitudes affect standardized test results; student surveys.

2. Presenting: Promote YT channel. Invite guests. Record mini-lessons.

3. Publishing: Read one journal article weekly; respond in a blog post. Clois for CWG. S&F for YT channel. Goodreads purchase list for McKay’s. Weekly blog series: Weekly Wishes (Monday) and Weekly Wins (Friday).

4. Observed student needs: Changing words between parts of speech (vocabulary/grammar). Synthesizing info from multiple sources, drawing conclusions (RI/W). EFFECTIVE transitions (W). Every day v everyday; any one v anyone (grammar). Sub/obj pronouns & structure (grammar). Poss v pl nouns (grammar). Short nonfic from Lat Amer/Africa/Asia (World Lit). ALA conference registration by March.

5. Doctorate: Research programs, requirements, resources, cost, timeline.

6. Retirement: Update name on JSSB acct. Check investments. Theater CV. Entertainment experience. Duolingo/Lang8.

7. House: Floor joists. Siding. Gutters. Floors.

8. Local progress: Library. Theater. PC2V. City/county govt. Community kitchen. She Should Run vision statement. Ugly Christmas sweater. Push for diversity. Turn left!

9. Friends & extended family: Organize photos. Write postcards. Call weekly! Look for activities to do with friends. Purchase doll with long hair; practice French braid. Dance: tap, salsa, samba.

10. Immediate family: 20m room cleaning daily. When room is clean, nap together. Zoo? Drive white car together; practice solo driving. Load books in crate for McKay's. Work on staying home solo when dark. When is annual checkup? When is next therapy appt? Discuss regressive behaviors & becoming nonverbal when upset.

11. Medical: YMCA classes. Lift @ lunch. Maintain @ 155 w defined muscle tone. At 189, 1pr black 1pr white leggings; purple All-Stars. 179, 2 Svaha Rachel dresses. 169 suit - Indochino? 159 swing dance lessons. Talk to PCP about feet (cannot do calf raises, pushups, planks, mountain climbers, etc.) Also back and shoulder pain. Why can’t I sleep better? Is ADHD a possible factor? Dentist April 19 11a. Therapy Mar 23 4p. How to respond to regressive behavior? Obgyn Mar 15 11a.

12. Just for fun: Start sketching dragon on a pile of books, offering one to the armored knight, & banner that reads "Treasure should not be hoarded / It should be shared."

WFTY: Priorities. Too much to do today; trying to figure out how to prioritize what needs to be done ASAP and what can be punted.
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence. 2022 WFTY: Focus.
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 919 Member

JFT Monday 27th Feb

3 proper meals 2, I didn't have lunch
    Fruit and veg yes, plenty
    Only one small snack 3 I think, skipping lunch was a mistake!)
    Play! of course, although...whisper it...sometimes I'd rather be doing something else than playing!

Grandson arrived at 7.30am today, so I'm just getting online now. It's past 5pm so not much point making goals. It's been an okay day for food, now just have to think of something easy for evening.

Tomorrow is the first of March, and I'm thinking I need to make much more effort. I may treat March as a bit of a challenge, not sure yet how to phrase it. I like the 100 day idea, though 31 days doesn't sound so impressive!

• mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,181 Member
    teigansdad wrote: »
    Do any of you guys have a protein shake recommendation that has over 40 g of protein but somewhere in the range of 200 to 300 cal?. Oh, and is at least palatable? It’s hard to meet protein needs and stay under caloric restriction when you’re drinking 400 cal

I love Premier Protein Shakes - 160 calories, and its either 20 or 30 gms of protein. Also, Fairlight has really good ones.I've only had the chocolate, but they are really good. I put them in a blender with some ice, and sometimes add 2 tbsp of instant, sugar free pudding. They are delicious .. taste like you are eating a milkshake.
  • mytime6630
    I thought I did well yesterday in terms of getting enough calories - then I logged my food and realized I actually did horribly. Under-ate by about 600 calories. Appetite just wasn’t there.

I’m so over this weight gain journey. Other people have done it successfully, so why do I feel like I’m struggling so much more than everyone else?

Ive always heard that a "diet" should be a lifestyle.. eat the way you want for the rest of your life. If you underate by 600 calories .. that would be hard to keep up. I am (Ha.. slowly!), learning that it is so much better to eat 3 good meals a day.. enough so that you are full, yet not overstuffed. Eating like this can be something you do for the rest of your life. Its the sweets and sugary stuff that I struggle with. But .. just think.If you are on a eating plan to "lose weight" only, once you are off that plan, the weight will come back on.
    But .. you are doing great. Its not a marathon.. it is a journey!
  • mytime6630
    edited February 2023
    Yesterday went with hubby to his doctor. Once again.. its wait until another 3 months for more blood work. If his numbers are still high, then they will do a PET scan to determine where/if the cancer is back, and go from there.
    We ate at a sandwich place.. I got a roast beef sandwich; dinner was leftover chicken chimigianas. I am "experimenting" this week with trying to eat more during my meals... and less snacking.
    2 days of this, and so far.. it is working. Yes, I am hungry in the evening, but I am carrying my water bottle with me, and just drinking water. But I am not craving food so much that I go nuts in the evening with the snacks.

SOmeone on here also said they were working on determining if they were thirsty or hungry. I know that is my problem, because so many times when I crave food.. I just keep eating because nothing works. Especially things like ice cream.. or cold stuff. So I am working this week on just trying to eat more at my meals (but healthy stuff and more veggies), and no snacking at all, except maybe a protein shake.

JFT, Mon
    1. log all food :)
    2. concentrate on water .. 8+ :)
    3. eat more during the day so not starving or hungry in the evenings. No snacking after 7
    4. go to gym :( .. But I got in a 3 mile walk in 50 MPH winds!! And did weight lifting at home. So I will count this as a workout!

JFT, Tues
    1. log all food
    2. concentrate on water == 8+
    3. go to gym
    4. eat more during the day so not starving ... no evening snacking after 7 :)

Weigh-ins
    SW: Jan 1st 207.6
    SW: Feb 1: 202.4 (Down 5.2#)
    Weekly weigh-in... I will weigh myself every Sunday. I choose that day because it will help me over the weekends, which is usually my worse time.
    Sunday, Jan 1: 207.8 starting weight
    Feb 12: 205.6 -- not the best week.
    Feb 19: 204.0 ... just keep going back and forth weightwise! Need to focus more on what I eat.
    feb 26:
    210. Boy .. I'm just back and forth.. not really progressing. But, whos fault is that! Time to get serious. Summer will be here soon.. I want to fit into my shorts
    A little about me:
    My name is Joan, I will be 72 years old this summer. I am very tall, 5'11", and hope to lose 25-30 pounds. I have 2 grown children, have been married to my husband for 46 years; love to garden, love to walk and exercise, and love to sew.
    Weight Goals:
    SW, Jan 1st, 2023: 207.8
    1st goal weight: 199 - reach this by March
    2nd goal weight: 180 - reach this by July
    Ultimate goal weight: 170-175 - reach this by October
    Monthly Goals:
    Feb: 202 --- actual weight was 202.4, so not too far off.
    March: 198
    April: 194 (Hubby and my 46 wedding anniversary)
    May: 190
    June: 186
    July: 182 (my birthday)
    August: 178
    Sept: 174
    October: 170--- Ultimate goal weight
    November: learn to maintain 170
    December: learn to maintain 170

[/quote]
  • mytime6630
    edited February 2023
    @azulvioleta6: Hope you are feeling better. Being sick, especially during the winter months is tough! Seems so many places are getting terrible weather this year! Hang in there.. spring will be here soon!
    @Bex: Hubby bought some weights and a home gym because he doesn't like or have time to go to the gym. I really am liking it also.. because I like to walk, and this way I can do weights. You;ll love it.. just to get a couple small weights. Its more of a mindset thing also .. when you work out.. you feel healthy, and want to eat healthy. Do you have a place there where people sell used weights and stuff like that? You might find something you like that way.. and maybe get your earrings to!
    Oh... I heard of a website called Temu... if your looking for earrings.. they are super cheap! As in like $5.00 US dollars! I'm not sure if you are wanting nicer ones .. but you might want to check it out! They have lots of clothes, etc.. for really cheap prices. I have not bought from them, but I know others that have, and said its good quality stuff.

Love to respond to more.. but its already noon.. need to get my day going!
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,048 Member
    mytime6630 wrote: »
    @azulvioleta6: Hope you are feeling better. Being sick, especially during the winter months is tough! Seems so many places are getting terrible weather this year! Hang in there.. spring will be here soon!
    @Bex: Hubby bought some weights and a home gym because he doesn't like or have time to go to the gym. I really am liking it also.. because I like to walk, and this way I can do weights. You;ll love it.. just to get a couple small weights. Its more of a mindset thing also .. when you work out.. you feel healthy, and want to eat healthy. Do you have a place there where people sell used weights and stuff like that? You might find something you like that way.. and maybe get your earrings to!
    Oh... I heard of a website called Temu... if your looking for earrings.. they are super cheap! As in like $5.00 US dollars! I'm not sure if you are wanting nicer ones .. but you might want to check it out! They have lots of clothes, etc.. for really cheap prices. I have not bought from them, but I know others that have, and said its good quality stuff.

Love to respond to more.. but its already noon.. need to get my day going!

We don't have a specific place that sells used weights, not that I know of anyway, but there's always someone selling some sort of equipment on eBay, Facebook Marketplace, Preloved etc. But it's never quite what I'm looking for and they go super quick, and for so eone who doesn't own a car anymore it's difficult to beat someone else to it.
    But other than that I think there's a set on Amazon I can buy for 60 quid? Which goes up to 30 or 40kg I think cause ash needs to use it too so has to be heavy
    But it's all adjustable bar and discs so he can buy even heavier discs separately when he needs to.

I will check out that website! Probably not for the earrings because I need to wear gold or silver or else the piercings get infected and go green and stuff. Which is annoying.
    Tbh I don't normally buy them. My friend bought me a candle for Christmas but theres two items of jewellery in it. So it takes bout 10 hours of burning time to get to them but I got a necklace and some earrings. And they were like £30 earrings in the candle! I lost the tag for the necklace so couldn't price check that on the website.
    But I lost one of them. I'm devastated but can't find it anywhere, but I found the back of it? I'm hoping it will turn up somewhere
  • more_freggies76
    Hour commitment - After I finish my hot cocoa, I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited February 2023
    Recap 2/27 M
    1) PT exercises :s didn't make time for
    2) Move hourly / 7,500+ steps :neutral: 6.1K 15 floors 10/14
    3) Net calories zero / 72+ oz. water / keep snacks under control :# not a great day food-wise
    4) Ta-da's: wash bedding & laundry / make apple cake (new recipe) / clear some papers / digital declutter / meal plan & grocery list / wash dishes / anything else? folded all clean clothes, took upstairs & put away / trouble-shooting of inkjet printer, online shopping & ordered new eco-tank printer / finished Sunday crossword :smiley: TA-DA!
    5) Floss / retainers / pray :( flopped into bed

JFT 2/28 T
    1) Took month end measurements / log on MFP
    2) Walked dog 3.46 miles around tech school campus & road to botanical garden (roads too messy with snow from yesterday's 6") :smiley: happy dog & happy me
    3) Move hourly
    4) Net calories zero / 72+ oz. water
    5) Ta-da's?
    6) Floss / retainers / pray

100 days from now reminder: What I do today gets me where I want to be. [Feb. 1 - May 11]

About me:
    I'm Carmela
    This is my lifestyle. It's. Not. A. Diet.
    Height 5'4"
    65 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2023 Goals:
    1) Ultimate goal weight 150#... I'll be satisfied if I can get back down to 160# this year
    • Post weekly weigh-in on MFP for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    • Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~ 1.31.23 ack! 2.28.23 not better but not worse
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    • Try new recipes now that I have the time
      January: parsnip/potato mash; St. Louis gooey butter cake (Mom's bday)
      February: creamy bacon corn chowder (slow cooker); banana bread (using applesauce & oil); braised lamb shanks with lentils (slow cooker); apple cake (with buttermilk)
    3) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x)
    January 1x6 days, 1x5 days, 2x4 days
    February 1x6 days, 2x5 days, 1x4 days
    • Walk dog 3-4 miles, treadmill when necessary in winter, weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • Continue PT (physical therapy) exercises to strengthen arthritic knees & hip flexor
    4) MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,023km challenge started on Jan. 1
    January 48.14 miles
    February 55.79 miles YTD 103.93 miles
    • In 2022 I logged 500.4 miles, or 805km. Not the full challenge, but with knee issues early in year, I was happy to get this far.
    5) At least 7,500 steps per day
    • I can earn $10 every month on my Medicare Advantage Plan with 10+ days of 7,500 steps :smiley:
    6) Participate in my favorite area races ~ I walk, I do not run
    • Registered for Seroogy's Valentine 5K on 2.4.23 ~ skipped 2023 due to frigid temps with wind chill around 0F... didn't want a repeat of overuse injury from last winter. In 2022, I had to cancel race due to inflammation in knees from overuse & arthritis (medico advised) from walking in another frigid 5K.
    • Registered for Bellin 10K on 6.10.23 ~ 2022 first time in person since 2019; 2023 added 5K event.
    • register for Packers 5K ~ date TBD
    • register for Bellin Women's 5K ~ date TBD (1,000+ for all races in 2022)
    • watch for other events to possibly add
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together
    • Excellent goal previous years, to be continued
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states)
    • Visit parents 1-2 times each month, phone calls in between ~ they're in mid to late 80s and live 90 miles away
    • Monthly contact with former colleagues/others in town, now that I'm retired
      1.12.23 lunch w/ CH
      2.11.23 ART Nite w/ PZ (supper, gallery, bar w/ live music)
    9) Continue to declutter bedroom, home office, basement, books in living room
    • Made great progress on first floor of house in 2022, keep going
    Word for 2022-23: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Day 29: February 27th; JFT I will:
    1. Track all food :)
    2. 10,000 steps :(
    3. 8 C liquid :)
    4. 5 freggies :)
    5. Swim a mile :(
    6. Pack clothes and prep gym bag for Tuesday dance class in Portland :)
    7. 7 hours sleep 7h43m
    Day 30: February 28th; JFT I will:
    1. Track all food
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. 8 C liquid
    4. 5 freggies
    5. Dance class in Portland if the weather allows
    6. 7 hours sleep
  • more_freggies76
    edited March 2023
    JFT for 2/28/2023 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added.✔️
    2) None of DH's stash today. None of his pepitas.✔️
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 2/24)✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until Thursday 3/2✔️
    5) Up to 1.5-2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 2/25). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (a little in honey mustard ok) (last 2/24)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-26 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts, but none of Gary's canned nuts or pepitas.✔️
    8) No beef jerky today.✔️
    9) Chicken Vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)✔️Didn't eat today.
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today.(last 2/14)✔️Didn't eat today.
    11) No tamales today (last 2/9)✔️
    12) None of the gift nuts (&fruits) my friend gave us today. (last 2/24)✔️
    13) DH can have rest of the toffee nuts from the gift nuts.✔️
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
    JFT for 3/1/2023 (tomorrow)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added.
    2) None of DH's stash today. None of his pepitas.
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 2/24)
    4) Don't weigh again until Thursday 3/2
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 2/28). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (a little in honey mustard ok) (last 2/24)
    7) Nuts ok (22-26 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts, but none of Gary's canned nuts or pepitas.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) Chicken Vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today.(last 2/14)
    11) No tamales today (last 2/9)
    12) None of the gift nuts (&fruits) my friend gave us today. (last 2/24)
    13) No more of the toffee nuts from the gift nuts - leave for DH.
    ================== 4DW started =============
    Since MFP is going to close the blogs soon, I have to move my 4DWs (4 Day Wins) here.
    Now in shared file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zarlETHtkiVUD1O6BKpHA7GCNFJS8IdF/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true

• Snowflake1968
    JFT - Tuesday Feb 28
    Log all Food - 🙂
    Drink 1.5L water - 🙁
    Gratitude Journal - 👿

JFT - Tuesday Feb 28
    Log all Food
    Drink 1.5L water
    Gratitude Journal

Too tired to comment tonight.

• littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 919 Member
    Hooray it's March! So uplifting to feel that spring is almost here (although here there is snow forecast for all of next week).
    I've given myself a mental talking-to, I really need to regulate my eating and lose some pounds. I've not been taking it seriously, and it's probably the most important thing I can do for myself. Just like everyone else, I have things in my life which are not good. I've realised that losing weight is the one thing I actually have control over, the one thing which is completely down to me and no-one else. So no excuses.

JFT Wednesday 1st March

Log everything
    Stay in the green
    Back exercises
    Grocery shopping
    Monthly bills
    Phone council
    Sow some seeds

I'm going to allow myself 1400 calories, not sure I could manage 1200 right now, it's still too cold. It's so long since I've logged my food that all my "recent" foods on mfp have disappeared, so starting from scratch again which is a bit frustrating.
    I hurt my back on Monday so I'm not listing any walking, but will do what I feel I can. I have an osteopath appointment booked but its not until the 10th.
    I weighed myself this morning so I have my starting point.
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Okay, it’s March. Another fresh start. Need to remind myself to take things one day at a time, and stop beating myself up so much when things don’t go the way I want, or I make bad choices.