Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• alisongibson99
    alisongibson99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would also love some new friends. I've worked in a stressful field and gained a lot of weight the last two years, but now am back in school and have found some time to focus on weight loss. Would love to have people to cheer me along the way who are having the same journey!
  • ThisIsMegs53
    ThisIsMegs53 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Honestly guys, how do you add friends on this app. It’s almost impossible for me, am I don’t something wrong? 🤯

Also on that note, I’d love to have more friends and people to chat, have a laugh and motivate each other!! 😊
  • chrisgregg5153
    chrisgregg5153 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me need some motivation
  • Angel20230
    Angel20230 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends add me
  • candicec131
    candicec131 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Definitely would love humor and encouragement from new friends 😃
  • netweston1990
    netweston1990 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey can I be your friend I’m new to the community so haven’t worked out how to add people yet lol x
  • milasmith0123
    milasmith0123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd love friends!! i am looking for anyone supportive and awesome! we got this!
  • hollyc5350
    hollyc5350 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Joined the gym again in November. Not making anymore excuses. Thinking about how I will look in a year and how I’ll feel. Would love to be friends with others in the same situation. I’m in the Atlanta area. 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
  • randywilhelm1183
    randywilhelm1183 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello. Looking for friends to help with myfitnesspal. And to help others.
  • reshii_devi
    reshii_devi Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody ~ Reshii here. 👋 I used MFP years ago to lose 80 lbs and kept it off until covid. Since then I've regained and lost another 40, then another 20 ... resulting in losing faith I can lose YET ANOTHER 75-100 pounds (yikes!!!) for a little while. But I've been back at it and lost both weight and inches since January. Believe I'm finally ready to put the pedal to the metal for real, lol. Starting fresh, would love to link up with some other self-motivated peeps to share ideas and accountability. Let's do this!
  • babajarox
    babajarox Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... Looking for a suport in loosing weight, Im daily active... Thanks
  • The_Fit_Attorney
    The_Fit_Attorney Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
  • hoadleyandrea64
    hoadleyandrea64 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New(ish) to MyFitnessPal. Looking for friends to help with motivation and accountability
  • Motherofship
    Motherofship Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I don’t have many active friends these days so I’m hoping for new faces to liven my newsfeed. Good luck to all!
  • thomasmc3371
    thomasmc3371 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in dire need of some daily motivation! :)
  • sidhikthorat00
    sidhikthorat00 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Having someone with in this journey of weight loss will definetly urge and motivate me to just keep going
  • OccultOrange
    OccultOrange Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd love some friends! Watching other people go after their goals really motivates me to do better on my own!
  • mariamyer
    mariamyer Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am looking for friends to keep me motivated. I am 64, still work full time, love to cook, enjoy wine and entertain dinner guests. I am hitting a wall and need some MFP's to help peel me off that wall. I started back on just before Jan. 2023 and lost 11 pounds so far, started at 146 and down to 134.9 (seeing that 4 was a big yippee for me). I am 4 ft, 11 in, shorty, married, a grandmother and want to stay healthy and somewhat active enough to feel good and fit in my clothes from 2 years ago. Several years back I had a bad fall, hiking accident and eventually had to have both hips replaced. I went from being extremely active to limited mobility. I've gotten to the point where I can do a lot more, back at hiking, riding my bike, (both weather permitting), getting back into golf. I use my treadmill, rower and free weights to get into shape. I know I can do this on my own but having friends along the way really helps. Please add me as a friend, I'm actually a fun and crazy person. Maria
  • Dutchalino
    Dutchalino Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Motivation is KEY
  • capmiker
    capmiker Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I would love more friends here 😊.