Share your Numbers

Replies

• Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,810 Member
    But someday -after all our body parts are in working order- it would be fun to meet up! Wonder if we’d actually get along?
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,540 Member
    🍁💞
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,592 Member
    Can't imagine us not getting along :) We could have a pot luck!
  • PAV8888
    Laurie Laurie, logistics. If everyone is traveling, how pot luck?
  • Yoolypr
    edited March 2023
    Got busy this morning and forgot my morning weigh in. It’s kind of unsettling not knowing. Weird!
  • lauriekallis
    Yooly, I hope that tomorrow will bring a pleasant surprise!!!

:( A conceptual potluck, PAV. We will all come up with an idea for our individual dish and then we'll prepare them all together!!!

You get full run of the microwave :)
  • PAV8888
    Whot?🙀🙀🙀🙀 What am I going to do without a nuker????????
  • lauriekallis
    Do you think I'm foolish? You get full run of the microwave. That means it's ALL YOURS <3
  • PAV8888
    Whew! Whew! it was a MISREAD ON MY PART!!!! Totally so sorry!

I spiked at the thought you were saying that YOU were getting a full run of the microwave and didn't realize that you had already made the wise choice of ceding the instrument of water molecule excitation!
  • lauriekallis
    Your are THE Waver of Micros, PAV.

My freakin' scale is still bouncing all over. It is trying to poke my goat, but it won't succeed. I still feel good about my amazing control yesterday. Went out last night (birthday treat #1) and because this one was not about food, I only ate one quite modest half english muffin/cheese/black olive treat and drank black herbal tea at a preshow gathering. No fancy purple plum gin, no pints at the Oddfellows Hall (where we went to see a band). Only water. Managed to come in just over 1200 calories for the day. But, still the scale taunted me this morning. Probably because I didn't sleep enough. So many things to keep track of :D
    I still feel like the winner this morning :)
  • PAV8888
    Feels like an awesome win to me! Was it a good show? Happy pre birthday!
  • lauriekallis
    Very good show - and the space was very nice :) with surprisingly great sound. Sort of like a cozy legion hall - with some very odd things around the edges of the room showing its age. Apparently this space has been used by the "Oddfellows" for 150 years. Certainly added some atmosphere :)
  • Yoolypr
    Same daily weight- within ounces- for over a week. How does that happen when eating has been all over the place. Guess I shouldn’t question stability?
  • lauriekallis
    I have never experienced that, Yooly? It would boggle my mind :)
  • PAV8888
    as long as the homeostatic urge is same or lower, I wouldn't ask too many questions! The problems start when it is always pointing UPwards! :wink:
  • lauriekallis
    My scale keeps going up - my left breast, who I've now named Magdalena, the one with 1/3 supposedly removed, is considerably larger than the right (as of yet no name). So at least I know where the weight is. Perhaps plastic surgeon game me the wrong surgery? Breast enhancement???? B)
  • PAV8888
    I would not be THAT concerned about the weight right now! Hopefully Magdalena will start behaving better and become a less problematic member of the whole!
  • lauriekallis
    I'm not bothered by it - just observing :)
  • Yoolypr
    So my experiment with lighter meals interspersed with snacks seems to be working. Down a pound and it’s lasted three days. Hope this week continues the downward trend.
    With my initial weight loss it was all about controlling meals and nothing in between. After three years of stability I still want to lose a bit more but need to rethink what will work now.
  • lauriekallis
    Great detective work, Yooly! How do you feel eating this way (other than the jubilation over losing that pounds :) )?