Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• cincisk8r
    cincisk8r Posts: 206 Member
    Yes🥰Please add me
  • Rockman67
    Rockman67 Posts: 76 Member
    Feel free to add me the more friends the better will support, motivate and chat with you
  • onoee
    onoee Posts: 2 Member
    Hello! I've used this app on and off for years but I'm hoping to stay committed this time. I'm 34, 5'1 and starting weight 213lbs. Hoping to find some community support to help keep me accountable 😊
  • rfordie10
    rfordie10 Posts: 6 Member
    Could always use more friends. Feel free to add me.
  • obstacle_overcomer
    obstacle_overcomer Posts: 133 Member
    edited March 2023
    First joined back in 2020, but shortly thereafter life got a hold of me and I forgot about this after my mom and brother died. I just recently came back on after my doctor told me about this. So here I am.

Back in 2016, after a 13 month period, I lost 104 pounds after a Nutritionist gave me food education. I'm tired of myself and am getting back on that bandwagon. I need to...I want to....for me and my family, including my husband who is also on this site.
    I'm excited to see what all this has to offer.
  • tealcot
    tealcot Posts: 5 Member
    Hey everyone, add me! Open diaries preferred as I love to get inspiration from what others are choosing to spend their calories on.

I'm a 41 year old active woman (but with a desk job) and I have about 50lb to lose to take me from 184lb to about 132. It is weight I have slowly gained since I was 25. I've been on MFP a couple of weeks and am happy with my progress of about 4lb loss to date.

My main goal is learning to eat regularly and avoiding emotion-driven binge eating. Working from home, I find it challenging to not drift about snacking when work gets stressful. I aim for 2000 cals a day over six meals, with a yoga session, 1-2 hours of walking a day and lots of water. Resistance training will follow when I get around to finding some second-hand barbells and weights. Thanks for adding me!
  • nickipick8169
    nickipick8169 Posts: 12 Member
    edited March 2023
    Back at it, and need some buds. 🙂Preferably some middle-aged mama's like myself. Add me up!
  • laurosaurusrex
    laurosaurusrex Posts: 66 Member
    Hey Friends. I’m Lauren from NJ.

I’ve had quite the rocky relationship with MFP in the past so giving it another go, hoping to not let it take over my life again lol 🤞🏻

Macro tracking has been the best way for me to see great results so I’m back with the goal of losing fat + maintaining a continued awareness of portion sizes (a weakness of mine 😬)

Happy to make new friends and share support ♥️
  • mrksch
    mrksch Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2023
    halo y'all pretty souls 𓆏

after struggling with my body image and my approach towards food for a decade, i'm now in the “now or never” mindset.
    i've never spoken with anyone about dieting nor shared my multiple attemps to it on MFP, but now it sounds fancy!
    looking for nice people to share foodie inspo and support.

M22, italian, 1.64cm • 77kg > 60kg goal
    ૮⍝• ᴥ •⍝ა
  • nephritic
    nephritic Posts: 2 Member
    Haven't ever tried calorie counting before but heard it works. Add me if you're looking for someone to keep you motivated!
  • Csc143
    Csc143 Posts: 50 Member
    Hello, friendly people. Feel free to add me 💕❤️💕❤️💕
  • Daria123mfp
    Daria123mfp Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Mysticalbluebird
    Mysticalbluebird Posts: 4 Member
    I'd be happy to make friends. I started from ground zero and working my way to powerlifting. I'd love to have new friends to be accountable with!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    If you like the Bundesliga just because it's so fun to say. We may be potentially a good fit.
  • Falluso
    Falluso Posts: 12 Member
    I am a heart attack survivor, and I have been using MFP for a few years now. I have successfully reduced my weight by approximately 60 pounds. I am currently on a new wellness and performance program and am hoping to connect with some fellow dedicated individuals.
  • ThisIsMegs53
    ThisIsMegs53 Posts: 96 Member
    Hey everyone! I’m always happy to see more people smashing their goals on MFP, feel free to add me. :smiley:
  • captainbelmont
    captainbelmont Posts: 3 Member
    Im just starting out and would love to meet people to share support with. Please add me ☺️
  • Kmsmith712
    Kmsmith712 Posts: 1 Member
    Starting over can be frustrating but hopefully this time I'll stick with it and achieve the results I'm looking for.
  • btehlers2001
    btehlers2001 Posts: 1 Member
    Would love to have some friends for support!
  • andyjl1984
    andyjl1984 Posts: 16 Member
    Hey everyone! always happy to chat and help support, feel free to add me. Andy