Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,264 Member
    alqpj7iuob4e.jpeg
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,044 Member
    Age is just a number... and mine's unlisted.
  • honey_honey_12
    In a fight,
    what I lack in muscle I make up for with crazy.
    🤨
    🥸
    😝
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    🤣🤣🤣
  • honey_honey_12
    w4oyu4ay29cg.gif
  • honey_honey_12
    edited March 2023
    20t7g2frkrcz.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    It's 3/23/23 today.

I love *kitten* like this! :)
  • honey_honey_12
    9yksb3mqsq7a.gif
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Do the Jeeps come equipped with the rubber ducks? Do you get them as a special feature from Jeep or is it an after market add on? Is there a special store/website you have to buy them from otherwise? Are you required to have them for certain models? And if so, do you get to choose whether you have an entire row across your dashboard or just a few? If you ever trade it in, do the ducks go with the Jeep or stay with you? I’ve been wondering.
  • Rotavele_
    Rotavele_ Posts: 260 Member
    edited March 2023
    I was in whole foods buying ice cream and because of how large the selection is I wasn't able to decide what Icecream I wanted so I bought Ben & Jerry's phish food, Netflix & chill, NY super fudge chunk and mint.

What's your favorite Icecream ?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,044 Member
    Rotavele_ wrote: »
    I was in whole foods buying ice cream and because of how large the selection is I wasn't able to decide what Icecream I wanted so I bought Ben & Jerry's phish food, Netflix & chill, NY super fudge chunk and mint.

Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia, Haagen Dazs Vanilla Swiss Almond, Talenti Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, and at least a dozen more...
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    Rotavele_ wrote: »

I haven't had real ice cream in ages but it's cookies n cream, choc chip, choc chip cookie dough, or butter pecan.

(More importantly, I'm still trying to get over you psying Whole Foods prices for an item you can buy anywhere! :))
  • honey_honey_12
    I don’t care what they say,
    I consider Pluto a planet in our solar system.
    Soon as they dumped it, they found out wonderful and unexpected things about the tiny planet.
    Makes me wonder why, after so long being taught it was a planet in our solar system and the fact that they apparently knew next to nothing about it at the time did they dumped it, why go to the trouble of demoting it? 🤔
  • Doug_T
    Doug_T Posts: 148 Member
    Why do all energy drinks come in cans and sports drinks come in bottles?
    Yet soda comes in both.
  • honey_honey_12
    25% of the micro-plastics that we breathe in everyday is rubber from tires.

nszo4a8h1w8e.jpeg

EV burn through tires much faster that IC vehicles.
    A=A
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,062 Member
    25% of the micro-plastics that we breathe in everyday is rubber from tires.

nszo4a8h1w8e.jpeg

EV burn through tires much faster that IC vehicles.
    A=A

This is pretty insightful just saying 😋
  • zq2bv4kgfw
    zq2bv4kgfw Posts: 3 Member
    Well now…this place 🤔
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Do the Jeeps come equipped with the rubber ducks? Do you get them as a special feature from Jeep or is it an after market add on? Is there a special store/website you have to buy them from otherwise? Are you required to have them for certain models? And if so, do you get to choose whether you have an entire row across your dashboard or just a few? If you ever trade it in, do the ducks go with the Jeep or stay with you? I’ve been wondering.

Wranglers.. FB group here posts they been ducked. 😂 Ppl leaves a duck whenever they see another jeep wrangler.

h9bpqyd5ake6.png
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    lx1x wrote: »

Wranglers.. FB group here posts they been ducked. 😂 Ppl leaves a duck whenever they see another jeep wrangler.

h9bpqyd5ake6.png
    Ohhhhhhh, so the people with a bunch have been ducked over and over and over again? Interesting! Good to know. Thank you. I’m Mel by the way. New here? Welcome!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    lx1x wrote: »

h9bpqyd5ake6.png
    Ohhhhhhh, so the people with a bunch have been ducked over and over and over again? Interesting! Good to know. Thank you. I’m Mel by the way. New here? Welcome!

Hi.. 👋

I'm Louis .. ty. 😏