What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Annies bday cake grahams. They taste like funfeti frosting mixed with graham and it is amazing. SUPER sweet. Been having 2 servings (~62 cookies, 260 cal) every night which really satisfies my sweet cravings.

d570edqqlg63.png
  • asumner40
    asumner40 Posts: 1 Member
    I like the Go Macro bars…not as “rubbery” as Rx bars…great macros and taste amazing. I like the oatmeal cookie flavor
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Today I tried the protein drink with frozen fruit to make a frozen treat and it was great! I used Chocolate flavored Premier Protein drink with a cup of frozen blueberries. I'll definitely do it again. Filled me up and was a nice treat.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    Broccoli Mash 😋😋
    1xtw2ydynxbh.jpg
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,400 Member
    Whole milk Greek yogurt.

I got some to make labneh, and have been using the leftovers for other purposes.

I forgot how utterly delicious non-skim products are.
  • GigiAgape1981
    GigiAgape1981 Posts: 64 Member
    edited March 2023
    Whole milk Greek yogurt.

I got some to make labneh, and have been using the leftovers for other purposes.

Yes, 5% Fage (so far my favorite from all the ones I tried) is scrumptiously delicious! You just gave me an idea!!💡 At some point soon I might try incorporating some in a creami 😋
  • springlering62
    Whole milk Greek yogurt.

Yes, 5% Fage (so far my favorite from all the ones I tried) is scrumptiously delicious! You just gave me an idea!!💡 At some point soon I might try incorporating some in a creami 😋

We had chocolate cayenne last night, but made with skyr. It was really good.

Tonight is an attempt at key lime pie ice cream. The crazy thing is, the one crumbled graham cracker will be almost as many calories as the half pint of ice cream itself.

The Creami has been fascinating to faff around with.

Next up is tangerine- mango, based on an outstanding gourmet popsicle I had at the market this weekend.

• GigiAgape1981
    GigiAgape1981 Posts: 64 Member
    Whole milk Greek yogurt.

We had chocolate cayenne last night, but made with skyr. It was really good.

Tonight is an attempt at key lime pie ice cream. The crazy thing is, the one crumbled graham cracker will be almost as many calories as the half pint of ice cream itself.

The Creami has been fascinating to faff around with.

Next up is tangerine- mango, based on an outstanding gourmet popsicle I had at the market this weekend.
    YUM!! YOU my dear ARE the reason I purchased the Creami!💐🤗
  • VegjoyP
    upunzz5gpj9h.jpg
  • laurosaurusrex
    laurosaurusrex Posts: 66 Member
    I love the Lil Buff protein cakes - especially their vegan line. I also love their vanilla icing. It’s not a necessarily low cal treat but I make sure to fit it in frequently.

Also marigold cookie dough protein bars are my fav for a quick snack. I’m not kept but they are low carb compared to most protein bars if that’s something you’re conscious of.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    upunzz5gpj9h.jpg

I don't doubt that you are loving this...I too love a German style pumpernickel!
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    upunzz5gpj9h.jpg

I don't doubt that you are loving this...I too love a German style pumpernickel!

Add me to the fans of this style of bread. I try to only buy it occasionally because I could just nibble my way through a packet very quickly!

Currently I have a minor obsession with Beetroot & Horseradish combinations.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    upunzz5gpj9h.jpg

Add me to the fans of this style of bread. I try to only buy it occasionally because I could just nibble my way through a packet very quickly!

Currently I have a minor obsession with Beetroot & Horseradish combinations.

I'm having a 'moment' with horseradish too! (as well as wasabi)
  • VegjoyP
    Legume, beans!!!! I love black bean dessert dips (I make), lentils, white bean soup, peanut butter and white beans in blender, Vegan Dal and Pea soup <3
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Plain rice cake with half a mini avocado, everything bagel seasoning and 4 egg whites on top! So satisfying. Also this microwave popcorn by the brand jolly time called big cheez. 160cal for 4 cups and totally worth it.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    edited April 2023
    sof6gdlqgwtm.png

Schmidts 647 potato bread. Sooo delicious. The bread is soft, light and fluffy and really big for only 45 cal per slice. I used to always get the wheat but I think the potato is even better.

THIS!! I had some today, toasted with laughing cow light cheese spread, smoked salmon and egg...YUM!

I also love Mission Carb Balance Tortillas and Ole Extreme Low Carb Tortillas. 50-60 cal each 5g carb. Nick's Swedish Ice Cream is so yum also--- Peanot Butter Cup--so good!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    edited April 2023
    One more food prep I've been doing this past week for breakfasts--- overnight oats...so good! About 340 calories, 21g P/9g F/41g netC/13g Sugar

Want the recipe? Tastes like dessert!

In a jelly canning jar, in this order:

1/2 cup whole rolled oats
    1/2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt (I use 1/2 a Two Good Vanilla or 1/2 a Trader Joe's Fat-free Coconut Greek Yogurt)
    1 tbsp Protein Powder (I use unflavored, unsweetened bone broth powder)
    1 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
    1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (or milk of choice)
    1 tsp. Liquid stevia (or choice sweetener)

<MIX IT UP WELL WITH A SPOON>

Add in toppings on top:

1 strawberry chopped
    2 tbsp blueberries
    3 raspberries
    1/3 of a banana chopped
    1 tbsp chopped walnuts
    1 tsp sliced almonds
    1 tsp Unsweetened Cocoa Nibs

<COVER AND CHILL OVERNIGHT>

Took me a while to get the right consistency and the whole family loves these---eats them on the go in the mornings or for snacks--- I make them 10 at a time!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Honey buns, dairy free, cheap, and only 210 calories and so yummy warmed up for 10 seconds in the microwave.

zxiyibiffik8.png
  • VegjoyP
    Smoothie I made!
    Kale, balanced or light steamed Vibrant Health Protein and Greens
    Date
    Brazil nut
    Chia seeds
    Almond milk
    Stevia/ monk fruit

It is soo good!

Black lentils, Black beans too!
  • springlering62
    Goldews.

Never heard of them til yesterday. Zero to a hundred. Love ‘em!!!!

Just saw a photo of skewered goldews, chicken chunks, mushrooms and herbs. 😮