OMG Laughing Cow Rocks

Options

Replies

• BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I haven't had this in a while, but my favorite thing to do with one of these cheese wedges is to make what I call a "dieter's chicken cordon bleu." I take a Morningstar Farms chicken patty, cook it in the microwave as directed, then smear some Laughing Cow cheese on it, put a slice of ham on it, then microwave it for about another 30 seconds to get the cheese kind of melty and make the ham a little warm, and then I have some dijon mustard with it...very yummy!
  • JenS2009
    JenS2009 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    HOLY BUCKETS!!! I am in love. I finally found the little wedges of heaven. Haha. They were out of the original so I had to get one of the flavored ones. Wow. Wonderful. I diped some Special K crackers (which are great by the way) straight into the wedge.... man, o man. Great find!
    Now if I can just figure out how to only eat ONE wedge... :laugh:
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Shoot.. I forgot again today..

Dang.. :grumble:
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I went yesterday and bought the light french onion and put them on hint of salt triscuit crackers. Yummy!! I don't even care for cheese, but its all I think about. LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!
  • mrsbuzz
    Options
    I finally bought some yesterday and I Love it. I bought the light french onion and put it on hint of salt triscuit crackers, YUMMY :love: Its all I think about. I am thinking of buying the garlic and herb and using this stuff for wraps. Anyone have any great recipe ideas. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. Still shocked I love it and I don't really care for cheese much!!!

LOVE IT!!!!:heart:
  • LauraK216
    LauraK216 Posts: 104
    Options
    I went searching for them yesterday and couldn't find them anywhere, but finally had success today! I am in heaven!! I love these little things!!
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    I found them too. Love them with the Special K crackers also!!
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Yummmmmmmmmmmmm - so now the biggest challenge is you try to only eat one.. I am dreaming of one melted onto a baked potato... yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    found them at Sams today... 3 rings for about $7! :drinker:
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options
    I get the flavoredd "light" versions and dip celery and carrots. I also use them on the 100 calorie "altenative bagel" and I put 2 wedges in my "caulifower mashers" - makes them creamy and delicious.

OH YEAH.. with CAULIFLOWER MASHERS... AWESOME IDEA!

help this girl....and "CAULIFLOWER MASHERS... " are?? :tongue:

Wasa Sourdough crackers and Laughing Cow Garlic/Herb = great light snack = good carb/protein combo:drinker:

Cauliflower mashers are like mashed potatoes, but made with cauliflower instead. There are a few different recipes on here for it..

some people use half and half with the cauliflower, some use fat free or reduced fat cream cheese.. next time I'm going to try Laughing Cow along with some garlic powder... :drinker:
    petunia Thank you!:blushing: :laugh:
  • nevertellen34
    Options
    LC with Blue Diamond Almond Rice Thins...16 of these crackers is one serving! 2 wedges,, filling and good
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I bought some and they are really good. My 5 year old loves it!

Is it cream cheese or regular cheese?
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I don't think it is cream cheese. i think it is just a low fat softer cheese product. I don't care they are delicious. They don't seem to melt very well tho- I put some in an omlette, and it softened up but did not "ooze" like I thought it would. Tasted great, didn't look like I thought it would.
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    I don't think it is cream cheese. i think it is just a low fat softer cheese product. I don't care they are delicious. They don't seem to melt very well tho- I put some in an omlette, and it softened up but did not "ooze" like I thought it would. Tasted great, didn't look like I thought it would.

well hellooooooo there LuckyLeprechaun :wink:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

i did the same thing. wasnt sure if it was the cheese or the egg beaters but it was so good i had 2 servings.

i bought so high fiber low carb wheat tortilla thingys (la tortilla factory) and made 2 turkey wraps with LC and an avacado. low sodium turkey from the deli counter - tasted just fine.

made a chicken salad sandwich and used LC instead of mayo or mustard on the bread - delish!

thinking of other things to do as well. i have only had the garlic and onion flavor so far but plan to try french onion next :smooched: :love:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    thinking of other things to do as well :love:

HEY NOW... :wink:

how you doin?:tongue::tongue: :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    thinking of other things to do as well :love:

HEY NOW... :wink:

how you doin?:tongue::tongue: :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou:

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • Tanya761
    Tanya761 Posts: 146
    Options
    Can you get these in Canada? If so, do you know where? Thanks!
  • mrsbuzz
    Options

i did the same thing. wasnt sure if it was the cheese or the egg beaters but it was so good i had 2 servings.

i bought so high fiber low carb wheat tortilla thingys (la tortilla factory) and made 2 turkey wraps with LC and an avacado. low sodium turkey from the deli counter - tasted just fine.

made a chicken salad sandwich and used LC instead of mayo or mustard on the bread - delish!

thinking of other things to do as well. i have only had the garlic and onion flavor so far but plan to try french onion next :smooched: :love:

Were do you buy those tortilla's at? I keep hearing about them, but have no idea where to find them. I love the wheat tortillas but they are 130 calories. Thanks:flowerforyou:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options

Were do you buy those tortilla's at? I keep hearing about them, but have no idea where to find them. I love the wheat tortillas but they are 130 calories. Thanks:flowerforyou:

I buy the La Tortilla low-carb small sized tortillas, 50 cals and 8g of fiber! They are sold at Meijer and Kroger here, not sure if you have one of them near you! I also like the Joseph's Flax & Oatbran pitas (60 cals) sold near the deli section at Super Wal*mart. HTH!