feeling blue

I feel terrible. ive just realised that i am currently 8pounds heavier than i was a few yrs ago, and i am so angry at myself for having put that weight back on.

And as much as i know such a thing doesnt exist, i really wish there was a miracle way to loose maybe 5 of those pounds in the next 5days. but alas, i know there is no way, or at least no way that wont mean the second i start eating again ill put it all back on and then some :-(

sorry everyone, just feeling a bit blue and needed to rant somewhere people would understand how i feel.

hope you are all doing well with your weight loss goals :-) x

Replies

• joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    8 pounds??? That's all???

My weight fluctuates 8lbs over a few days a week just in water.
  • amyloola
    amyloola Posts: 56 Member
    Don't beat yourself up, just take it one step at a time :)
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    I am feeling kinda blue today too and ate things I should not have. No miracle you are right but, you will be back down and rid of those extra pounds. Just keep working :)
  • emmalene1984
    emmalene1984 Posts: 137 Member
    i know it might not seem a lot to some people, but it is a lot for my body. the thing thats getting me down the most about it is the shape i am at this weight, its all on my stomach and despite being a relatively small dress size, i look pregnant and bloated all the time and clothes just dont look good on me which i am really struggling with now that i am back to university and having to see people so many days of the week that i dont have enough clothes/outfits that i feel comfortable wearing in public. it makes me not want to go into class but i can't do that coz i really love uni and want to get a really good degree so need to attend the lectures and seminars. i just hate to look bad. yes a lot of this is rooted in my low self esteem/ confidence etc but i find that if i can hide my tummy without looking frumpy i feel better.
    hmmm, sorry, just whinging really. but no one i know really understands, they either just say, but youre not fat or well you should keep up with the diet and exercise then. both of which i know are true, but neither make me feel any better. :-(

anyway, just did a pretty intense workout, so off to have a low calorie picnic in the sun now, that's if i can find anythign to wear :-s
  • ladytn
    ladytn Posts: 20
    I am right there with ya.....but chin up!! You are on here and you are working on it. Best wishes!!
  • emmalene1984
    emmalene1984 Posts: 137 Member
    Thanks everyone for your words of support and encouragment. I'm now several stone heavier and have a big event coming up in august and September so no more excuses. I've got to shift this weight once and for all. I did it once before so it's got to be possible again, right?
  • sc487
    sc487 Posts: 102 Member
    Thanks everyone for your words of support and encouragment. I'm now several stone heavier and have a big event coming up in august and September so no more excuses. I've got to shift this weight once and for all. I did it once before so it's got to be possible again, right?

Heck yes it's possible. You got this!!!!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    it's totally possible

(i gained 8lb in one day and lost it the next day)
  • riricici
    riricici Posts: 22 Member
    It's easy to get discouraged and start doubting yourself, but rant away here! I like to rant, it's off your chest now and you can move forward. Good luck, you can do it!