Does that make me crazy?

Replies

• ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Oh I forgot, I have a pretty weird one:

I practice "lucid dreaming"... I'm what is considered "advanced". Lucid dreaming is dreaming while you know that you're dreaming, and manipulating your dreams to do whatever you want.

Does THAT make me crazy?
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member

I practice "lucid dreaming"... I'm what is considered "advanced". Lucid dreaming is dreaming while you know that you're dreaming, and manipulating your dreams to do whatever you want.

Does THAT make me crazy?

I do that too! I always know its a dream and if I don't like the way things are going, I change them.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member

Does THAT make me crazy?

I do that too! I always know its a dream and if I don't like the way things are going, I change them.

me too. always have since i was a kiddo. :glasses:
  • hartkid13

Does THAT make me crazy?

The other night in one I punched a mountain lion that was about to maul me.
    Does that make me crazy? :smokin:
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member

How aggressive of you!
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660

what did the poor mountain lion ever do to you??? and how do you know she was going to maul you? maybe se was just coming in for a good night kiss...

did your girl friend wake up with a black eye??? that would have been funny... well not really... but in theory its funny...
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    when and if i eat m&m's, i have to eat them is some kind of color order - usually browns first, then red's, blue's, yellow's, green's, then orange. sometimes the blue and yellow are flip flopped. does that make me crazy??? :noway:

Me too! So no!

I have to put all my CD's back in their cases so that they are facing right side up. Oh, and I HATE it when I have unread emails in my inbox. Even if I don't want to read it or delete it, I have to mark it as read so it's not bold or red. Does that make me crazy?
  • heather0mc
    when and if i eat m&m's, i have to eat them is some kind of color order - usually browns first, then red's, blue's, yellow's, green's, then orange. sometimes the blue and yellow are flip flopped. does that make me crazy??? :noway:

Me too! So no!

Oh, and I HATE it when I have unread emails in my inbox. Even if I don't want to read it or delete it, I have to mark it as read so it's not bold or red. Does that make me crazy?

ahhhh! forgot about that one! it took me forever to get over my span inbox. that is the only one i dont bother with but other than that - it must be marked as read! :blushing:
  • TROUBLE2

Me too! So no!

Oh, and I HATE it when I have unread emails in my inbox. Even if I don't want to read it or delete it, I have to mark it as read so it's not bold or red. Does that make me crazy?

ahhhh! forgot about that one! it took me forever to get over my span inbox. that is the only one i dont bother with but other than that - it must be marked as read! :blushing:

that makes you crazy! no iffs ands or butts.. you are PLUM CRAZAY!!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member

Does THAT make me crazy?

I don't seem to be able to change the dream, but I have a recurring dream where I am looking for my car. whatever car I actually have, in real life, I am looking for in a parking lot in my dream. At some point, I start to think my car must have been stolen. I have had this recurring dream so many times that I can realize (while still dreaming) that "oh I'm having my 'can't find my car' dream" and this realization always wakes me up- I've had it less often now that I can do this-:laugh:
  • heather0mc

Me too! So no!

yes, but arent we all? :drinker:

...wait, you said PLUM crazy...HA! :smokin:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member

Me too! So no!

Phew! I'm not the only one!

• TROUBLE2

HAHA you are the only one who got that arent ya??? LOL I am so bad... :glasses:

Ba Ba Ba Ba BAAAAAAD to tha BONE!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member

Does THAT make me crazy?

I don't seem to be able to change the dream, but I have a recurring dream where I am looking for my car. whatever car I actually have, in real life, I am looking for in a parking lot in my dream. At some point, I start to think my car must have been stolen. I have had this recurring dream so many times that I can realize (while still dreaming) that "oh I'm having my 'can't find my car' dream" and this realization always wakes me up- I've had it less often now that I can do this-:laugh:

This might relate to this...but the other night I was having a dream about this dude at work that I pretty much hate...he's pretty fake...but I was thinking to myself...in my dream... "why am I dreaming about him?" "I don't want to dream about him" and then I woke up! lol ...that was kind of weird :noway:
  • TROUBLE2

This might relate to this...but the other night I was having a dream about this dude at work that I pretty much hate...he's pretty fake...but I was thinking to myself...in my dream... "why am I dreaming about him?" "I don't want to dream about him" and then I woke up! lol ...that was kind of weird :noway:

I used to have these dreams where I couldnt FLY per say but I could JUMP really really high and just float around so I could see where people where way below me... I rmember I was lost in sea world and my Grandpa was missing so I found him by jumping and gliding around he was sitting on a park bench flitring with this woman... what is that all about???
  • hartkid13
    [/quote]
    what did the poor mountain lion ever do to you??? and how do you know she was going to maul you? maybe se was just coming in for a good night kiss...

did your girl friend wake up with a black eye??? that would have been funny... well not really... but in theory its funny...
    [/quote]

Hey Hey Hey!

When a mountain lion is springing towards you, instinct takes over. Apparently if it is fight or flight, I fight. Luckily no human or animal was injured in the making of this dream.

I was not aggressive, I was defensive. Thanks for trying to make me look bad, Tab. I'll remember that.
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Oh my gosh... I just came back to this thread after being m.i.a. for a couple of days... Let me just let all of you know, right now, ALL of you sound a little crazy!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Oh my gosh... I just came back to this thread after being m.i.a. for a couple of days... Let me just let all of you know, right now, ALL of you sound a little crazy!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

its just like a train wreck you cant moveyou eyes away, so that makes you crazay... so join the club...

grab a name sticker at the door and have a seat! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • hartkid13

Well something brought you back. Now listen to Trouble2, and have a seat.

My name is Hartkid and I'm crazy.
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    I'll have a seat, but I'm not partaking in any of the refreshments... After reading some of the posts, it kinda makes you wonder what's in the Kool-aid!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: