Buying Shirataki noodles in UK

Ok, so i have read the reviews. I am aware of the fish smell and the whole washing them a million times before you eat them thing but i'd still love to try them....I'm from the UK and am in Sheffield. Anyone know where i can get hold of them near me or recommend a good website to purchase them from?
I've just had a quick nosey on Amazon, is this the cheapest place?

Thanks!

Replies

• morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    google is your friend!
  • As morganadk2 said! If you search for 'Shirataki noodles UK' and then go to 'shopping' there is a whole list of websites selling them in the UK at various prices :)
  • i have been looking for these to but can't find them in the shops.
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    A lot of the websites i've looked at are out of stock and amazon (and ebay!) seem pretty epxensive in comparison!
  • xxrainxx
    xxrainxx Posts: 44 Member
    hi huni just posted on your wall but for other people here i get mine on www.miraclenoodle.com LOVE THEM :o)
  • mrshickey
    mrshickey Posts: 239
    hiya, www.zeronoodles.com. they are in stock, i ordered 30 yesterday, and they are 200g packs unlike miracle noodles which are smaller. i have found that many places are out of stock (i used to use someone else and they are out of stock, as with most other companies I searched!!)

enjoy!!!
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    I get mine from an oriental supermarket and they are really cheap (about £1.50) they are a.k.a Konnyaku noodles
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    lowcarbmegastore.co.uk

Many exciting things, including carb free noodles!
  • jooles0
    jooles0 Posts: 47
    I second lowcarbmegastore I do a big shop from there every couple of months as postage is quite expensive. Just ordered some today along with about £40 of other stuff :-)
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    lowcarbmegastore.co.uk

Many exciting things, including carb free noodles!

oooh what a great site!! Why did I not know about this!?!
  • New on this site but thought I'd make my first post here as I have another place to get shirataki noodles!

http://www.store.thehealthcloud.co.uk

Ordered a few times, quick and good quality noodles. Let me know if you guys have any other locations to get them from.