Now that -- Halloween

Broken_
Broken_ Posts: 172 Member
Now that you are EARNING your new body, what is your costume for Halloween? Are you feeling more confident to try a costume a little more revealing? Planning anything extra special?

I have several events over the "Hallow's Eve" Weekend.

*I will be a creepy clown while helping in the local (Circus themed) haunted house.
*I will be a zombie for our local "Thrill the World" event.
*I will be going to Halloween parties as "Tallahassee" from Zombieland.
(Yes, I will have a box of twinkies in hand... no I won't be eating them).

;)

Replies

• xxrainxx
    xxrainxx Posts: 44 Member
    i have a house party on that night :o) wearing the skelthon costume lady gaga wore on her born this way video :o)
    but im changing it up a bit earing high waisted black jeans a crop white shirt & bow with a long pink side curly wig and my friend is doing my skelthon face :o) i always go short & sexy so feel like being differant this year :laugh:
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    I will be dressed as a Mom, taking her kids trick or treating, lol. My special plan this year is to NOT eat almost all of my kids Halloween candy. In fact, my goal is to not touch one peice!
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Im not being very adventurous but it won't let me post a picture:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LADIES-FEVER-SEXY-SKELETON-FANCY-DRESS-COSTUME-SIZE-XS-/260832259407
    and i will be wearing leggings under my stockings and suspenders
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    I have alway scantily clad costumes. This year technically I will be more covered up yet still revealing. I plan on being a superhero, and wearing a vinyl jumpsuit, which means it will be extremely tight. It might be more revealing than any other costume I have ever worn. Scary, yet exciting.
  • I will be dressed as a Mom, taking her kids trick or treating, lol. My special plan this year is to NOT eat almost all of my kids Halloween candy. In fact, my goal is to not touch one peice!

hahhahaah too funny
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    im being freddy krueger to the halloween parties

and im being a vampire and going clubbing downtown on halloween night...kinda nervous about the costume i made...my whole stomach will be exposed...hopefully it goes well and i dont end up wearing a jacket all night lol
  • Broken_
    I will be dressed as a Mom, taking her kids trick or treating, lol. My special plan this year is to NOT eat almost all of my kids Halloween candy. In fact, my goal is to not touch one peice!

Great goal! Maybe you could still dress to match the kids? I always did with mine. In fact, when my former step-son wanted to be superman I shaved my head to go as Lex Luthor. I liked it so much that I still shave my head to this day. :)
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    I have alway scantily clad costumes. This year technically I will be more covered up yet still revealing. I plan on being a superhero, and wearing a vinyl jumpsuit, which means it will be extremely tight. It might be more revealing than any other costume I have ever worn. Scary, yet exciting.

Here it the costume

http://www.partycity.com/product/adult+black+widow+costume+-+iron+man+2.do?sortby=ourPicks&pp=60&size=all&navSet=110792
  • Broken_
    im being freddy krueger to the halloween parties

and im being a vampire and going clubbing downtown on halloween night...kinda nervous about the costume i made...my whole stomach will be exposed...hopefully it goes well and i dont end up wearing a jacket all night lol

Love the Freddy Krueger Idea! He's still my favorite horror film slasher.
    I went as a vamp last year. Caught people in the club off guard when I bit a few of them (playfully of course) hahaha
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    I will be a sexy sailor! I am excited... :)
  • Halloween is such a motivator for me...

I purchased my costume a few weeks ago - it's a sexy clown costume. My girlfriends and I are headed to Atlantic City which is basically a lesser Las Vegas. I've got some motivation to tone up a bit to wear this costume. I was going to make my own costume, but that's so difficult, especially when costumes come pre-packaged and all perfect :)

I also hope to stay away from candy - may be hard since I am dating a guy with a 3 year old daughter. I anticipate him asking me to go with them trick-or-treating. Thank goodness candy isn't a big vice of mine. If they gave away cheesecakes or cookies, I'd probably have the hardest time!
  • Broken_
    Halloween is such a motivator for me...

I purchased my costume a few weeks ago - it's a sexy clown costume. My girlfriends and I are headed to Atlantic City which is basically a lesser Las Vegas. I've got some motivation to tone up a bit to wear this costume. I was going to make my own costume, but that's so difficult, especially when costumes come pre-packaged and all perfect :)

I also hope to stay away from candy - may be hard since I am dating a guy with a 3 year old daughter. I anticipate him asking me to go with them trick-or-treating. Thank goodness candy isn't a big vice of mine. If they gave away cheesecakes or cookies, I'd probably have the hardest time!

Love it! I've never heard of a sexy-clown before; Most people I know seem to be terrified.
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    I saw a clown costume at Party City..it's soooo cute!!