New

Hi I am kinda new to this. I am 20 years old and a mother of 2 boys who are 22 months and 4 months. I really want to get healthy to be there for them. My sister who is 18 has diabetes and my grandmother aswell. I dont want to end up with any medical conditions. I am trying to loose 100 pounds. So if any one has any advise or just wants to talk... it is very welcome. <3

Replies

• Hi I am kinda new to this. I am 20 years old and a mother of 2 boys who are 22 months and 4 months. I really want to get healthy to be there for them. My sister who is 18 has diabetes and my grandmother aswell. I dont want to end up with any medical conditions. I am trying to loose 100 pounds. So if any one has any advise or just wants to talk... it is very welcome. <3
  • ekgstr
    ekgstr Posts: 21
    I'm new to i've been using this site three days and i already love it
  • I have been using the calorie counter for a couple of weeks and I love it too. I was doing really good and lost 10 pounds then I stoped this for a couple of days and gained it all back. =[ . So in the couple of days have you made any progress?
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Welcome and remember that you have support!
  • ekgstr
    ekgstr Posts: 21
    Yeah two pounds less (It feels like that cant be real)
  • thank you <3
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
    Thank you
    I love this site its just really hard... you know trying to loose weight.
  • garlandgal
    garlandgal Posts: 1 Member
    New to this site. I have been doing Weight Watchers for awhile but figure I can use all the help I can find. Good luck to us all.
  • New to this site. I have been doing Weight Watchers for awhile but figure I can use all the help I can find. Good luck to us all.
    Have you lost much weight on weight watchers?