Converted from Spark People to My Fitness Pal

Hi!

I've tracked H20, food, exercise, etc. on spark people for a while. I like SP but I just heard about My Fitness Pal yesterday and decided to give it a look. It looks like it might be a lot more user friendly.
Got breakfast tracked, we'll see how the rest of the day goes. So far, so good.

Replies

• sma9151
    sma9151 Posts: 3
    Hi!

I've tracked H20, food, exercise, etc. on spark people for a while. I like SP but I just heard about My Fitness Pal yesterday and decided to give it a look. It looks like it might be a lot more user friendly.
    Got breakfast tracked, we'll see how the rest of the day goes. So far, so good.
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Yeah, I did a foray into SP for awhile - but like it here much better. JMO! Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here too! :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Welcome to MFP & the boards! I hope you find success no matter where you land. :flowerforyou:
  • sma9151
    sma9151 Posts: 3
    Well thanks for the welcome! What is JMO? :)
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    welcome and good luck :flowerforyou:
  • sambri78
    sambri78 Posts: 1
    I agree!!! Spark People had too much other stuff going on...this is exactly what I want - easy and less fuss!! I can't wait!
  • Dreaj79
    Dreaj79 Posts: 212
    I also defected from SP. It is way easier to track here. Welcome!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member

JMO = Just My Opinion
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    That's intereseting to hear. I've never been on SP, but have seen it recommended on other chat boards. Interesting that so many defect. I really like it here. Easy to use and great support. Welcome!
  • bahodges
    bahodges Posts: 5
    I have also tried Spark People and to be honest wasn't very faithful to keeping up with
    it just because it seemed like there was always so much to do when I went to the page.
    I just joined here last week and so far so good. Really appreciate the recipes that I have found here.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member

Just My Opinion :smile:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Welcome! The key to success is finding what works for you and sticking with it. If that happens to be MFP, better for us!

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :glasses: