Hi new to this

Options
Just starting out, decided to focus a little on me..mom of 3, 1 girl who is 6 and twin boys who are 4 1/2 .
They keep me busy. One of my personal goals is to be more active this spring and summer! Like this site due to I can just punch it in and see where I am at.:laugh:

Replies

• Marguerite
    Options
    Just starting out, decided to focus a little on me..mom of 3, 1 girl who is 6 and twin boys who are 4 1/2 .
    They keep me busy. One of my personal goals is to be more active this spring and summer! Like this site due to I can just punch it in and see where I am at.:laugh:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou:
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options

Welcome, seems like you have your hands full with the little ones.. Although it would be nice for you to get in some time for yourself...I know how that is with 4 kids of my own but mine are growing up fast my youngest is 8 yr old girl, 16 yr old girl, 18 yr old boy, and almost 21 yr old boy..

Well good luck with your weight loss journey..

Sheila
  • Marguerite
    Options
    Thank you...it is nice to know there is support out there. And yes I do love this site already!:flowerforyou:
  • Marguerite
    Options
    LOL...yes you do get it..I always say if I had a 36hr day instead of 24 I would have a little time for me!:happy: