kkmayes Posts: 27 Member
My first post, I want to check if my ticker is working:smile:

Replies

• kkmayes
    My first post, I want to check if my ticker is working:smile:
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    It appears to be working. Congratulations on the 34 lb. lost.
  • karlira
    karlira Posts: 100
    Hi!

Congrats!! Good luck on the rest of your weight loss journey :flowerforyou:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,903 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Welcome and good luck on your journey. You'll find lots of weight loss tips and motivation on MFP

Congrats on the weight you've lost already:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: .
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: congrats on the weight lost.
  • kkmayes
    Thank you all so much! Congrats on your pounds lost as well! :flowerforyou:
  • kkmayes
    Thank you for your support. I didn't realize we could write more under our signature. I hope you don't mind, I used Philippians 4:13 as well. I say this verse all the time to get the supernatural help I need for my journey to be free from this weight bondage! Great job on your weight loss as well!:bigsmile:
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    This is my favorite scripture. I quote it a lot to myself.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Thank you for your support. I didn't realize we could write more under our signature. I hope you don't mind, I used Philippians 4:13 as well. I say this verse all the time to get the supernatural help I need for my journey to be free from this weight bondage! Great job on your weight loss as well!:bigsmile:

You are welcome and I don't mind at all, it is a great verse and I have found it so helpful to me.