HOW DO YOU NOTE SAUNA TIME

I've been trying to document my 15 min. a day in the sauna, however, there isn't a place for that; or is there?

Replies

• killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    It's sweat. Not calories burned.
  • hottamolly00
    hottamolly00 Posts: 334 Member
    Everyone is correct. It's not a calorie burner.
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    you could get a spiral notebook and write it down everyday.. You could also write it on a calendar? Maybe a blog?
  • HowardRose
    HowardRose Posts: 138 Member
    Check under "melt".....lol
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    you could get a spiral notebook and write it down everyday.. You could also write it on a calendar? Maybe a blog?

:heart:
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,672 Member
    It doesn't burn fat.
  • patter10
    patter10 Posts: 23 Member
    Wow... lot of cattiness on this forum. I had no idea that it didn't help with calorie burning. Thank you all for you nastiness in the effort to better educate me. So sorry for posting my honest question. Stupid me for expecting help.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Everyone here responded appropriately, most even gave very helpful answers.

:star-rainbow: The more you know! :star-rainbow:

:devil:
    Nice, someone else who gives the "The More You Know" slogan :bigsmile:

The_More_You_Know.jpg
  • elfy66
    elfy66 Posts: 138 Member
    Hmmm well there are ways of saying something....
  • kneeki
    kneeki Posts: 347 Member
    I love that show! :D
  • patter10
    patter10 Posts: 23 Member
    Well I'm not a child. I've always been told that you should use the sauna to cut weight. I assumed that it helped with burn calories. Hey I was wrong. I did not attend the "God of Fat Burning" class that was freely offered at the YMCA; did not get the e-mail you folks got. So sorry for troubling anyone with my stupid question. Thank you for the help, I tend to forget that people forget how to communicate with other human beings; computers have allowed some of us to evolve into shmucks. I understand, I'm in the military, I deal with people like you all the time. Now that I know exactly how this "helpful site" works, I take that spiral notebook draw a rainbow, take a straw, and suck it up.