Weekend Plans???

YankeesGirl
YankeesGirl Posts: 1,359
I'm sitting here ... it's Friday afternoon and I sooooooooooooooooo want to go home. :yawn: So I'm thinking about my weekend plans and wondering .... what are you doing this weekend????

I'm taking my 3 year old nephew to the drive-in tonight to see Aliens vs. Monsters!! Should be a fun time!!!

Replies

• YankeesGirl
    I'm sitting here ... it's Friday afternoon and I sooooooooooooooooo want to go home. :yawn: So I'm thinking about my weekend plans and wondering .... what are you doing this weekend????

I'm taking my 3 year old nephew to the drive-in tonight to see Aliens vs. Monsters!! Should be a fun time!!!
  • kath1804
    kath1804 Posts: 47
    Doing a 5k "fun" run on Sunday :wink:
  • pooh70
    pooh70 Posts: 38 Member
    I have wanted to start the weekend since Monday. :laugh:

I am going to a hockey game tonight, possibly going to a roller derby game on Saturday and a movie on Sunday.

Have fun at the movie!
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Hope to get some golf in. We are playing a glow ball tourn at our club this weekend. Hope the rain stops.
    Pam
  • YankeesGirl
    Hope to get some golf in. We are playing a glow ball tourn at our club this weekend. Hope the rain stops.
    Pam

Golf sounds like fun! We are going to the movies tonight because we are supposed to have rain all weekend - and who wants to sit at the drive-in ... in the rain!!! :noway:
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Just staying home reading, watching movies, playing Wii since its supposed to snow. :grumble:
  • YankeesGirl
    I have wanted to start the weekend since Monday. :laugh:

I am going to a hockey game tonight, possibly going to a roller derby game on Saturday and a movie on Sunday.

Have fun at the movie!

Wow - you have a full weekend planned!! Roller Derby? That must be fun to watch!
  • YankeesGirl
    Just staying home reading, watching movies, playing Wii since its supposed to snow. :grumble:

Snow????? :noway: I'm soooooooooooooo ready for Spring!!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    No major plans here...maybe grocery shopping...wooopeeeee!:laugh: I'm with you on the Spring/warmer weather thing....COME ON ALREADY!!!
  • YankeesGirl
    Doing a 5k "fun" run on Sunday :wink:

I envy you!!! If I did a 5k "fun" run ... the ambulance crew would follow that up with a weight lifting contest LOL
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    No major plans here...maybe grocery shopping...wooopeeeee!:laugh: I'm with you on the Spring/warmer weather thing....COME ON ALREADY!!!

this t shirt and short pants I am wearing are comfy...the open window is letting in too much noise tho

OH...the weekend....grill some red meat and do some chores and you know....kick it
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    I got today off, so I have a 3-day weekend!!

Today Hubby and I are going to Target and then going swimming.
    No plans for tomorrow except for LOTS of laundry
    and Sunday I have my first Triathlon of the year!
  • YankeesGirl

this t shirt and short pants I am wearing are comfy...the open window is letting in too much noise tho

OH...the weekend....grill some red meat and do some chores and you know....kick it

Well now you are bragging!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • YankeesGirl
    I got today off, so I have a 3-day weekend!!

Today Hubby and I are going to Target and then going swimming.
    No plans for tomorrow except for LOTS of laundry
    and Sunday I have my first Triathlon of the year!

Ok now I'm completely jealous!!!! :sad:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    I'll be.............................rowing the dam boat
  • YankeesGirl
    I'll be.............................rowing the dam boat

Well you don't sound very excited or happy about that but from the looks of your picture ... you shouldn't have a problem LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blushing:
  • pooh70
    pooh70 Posts: 38 Member
    I haven't been to it before, but my friends have and said it is a blast.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Hen party, gonna be messy

What is a hen party?
  • powerplaymsu
    powerplaymsu Posts: 131 Member
    Have a bike ride through a few wineries with lunch planned on Sunday. Never done anything like it before, kind of excited to try it.