too skinny?

i for one think this is a load of crap... but my partner (soon to be ex, he doesnt know it yet) think im too skinny and is always telling me i look bony and gross. look at my photos and give me your opinion. i think im just fit?

Replies

• PBJunkie
    PBJunkie Posts: 652
    Drop dead gorgeous...
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    no. you look fine and fit.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Drop dead gorgeous...

You have the perfect body. He's just jealous.
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    theres nothing wrong with you xxx
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    u look gorgeous and amazing~I think he is insecure :P
  • xxrainxx
    xxrainxx Posts: 44 Member
    Well i think you look stunning :o)
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Well, I hate to be the one to say otherwise, but my boyfriend and I would tend to agree with your friend in part. You could use some muscle gains, but you are definitely NOT gross!!! You look amazing and are lucky to be naturally thin! Besides, if you really are bothered, do a little strength training and that will increase/tone your fine limbs! :D
  • You know what? It doesn't matter what we think. As long as YOU are happy with your body and you are HEALTHY then you will look good and feel good. Nothing else really matters.

I feel that anyone who uses the word "gross" to describe someone else, especially their girlfriend or boyfriend, is just being cruel. If he was worried about you being "too thin" there are many other ways he could voice his opinion without being so negative or hurtful.
  • Jen788134
    Jen788134 Posts: 36 Member
    You do look really skinny but as long as you're healthy with it I wouldn't worry. He's probably just concerned that you'll disappear if you lose even more weight.
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Well, I hate to be the one to say otherwise, but my boyfriend and I would tend to agree with your friend in part. You could use some muscle gains, but you are definitely NOT gross!!! You look amazing and are lucky to be naturally thin! Besides, if you really are bothered, do a little strength training and that will increase/tone your fine limbs! :D

i do strength training at least 3x a week
  • margo36
    margo36 Posts: 222 Member
    You look just about right to me. Some men get insecure when their other half looks good.:flowerforyou:
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    but thanks guys, you reasurred me!