Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Options
Hi :smile:
I've decided to start Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 in November starting November 1st (Tuesday)..2 and a half weeks to get ready.Does anyone want to join me and get ripped with me?:happy:

Replies

• suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    These threads move fast LOL.I guess I'll just keep bumping it up untill November when we start for who ever wants to start it in Novemember.I know it's a little early to put it here.:smile:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I know I will need all the motivation I can get.
  • skinnywannebe
    Options
    ill do it xx got it before so i wil get me self used to exercising and the routines so in nov i can startand keep it up xx
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm in I was going to do the same thing anyway since I am 10 days away from finishing 30DS.
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    Count me in!!! I was going to do this after I finished the 30 DS in another 12 days & I wanted to take a brief break. Thanks
  • mrsmorganray
    Options
    I just started week 2 yesterday! So far it's great!!
  • FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options
    Possibly but I have to go buy it first. :)
  • jschm947
    jschm947 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm in I was going to do the same thing anyway since I am 10 days away from finishing 30DS.

What did you think? I just got it and am starting it!
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Oh I'm so excited people want to do Ripped in 30.This is great.:happy:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I guess I'll just keep bumping this up a couple times a day to see who wants to join us when we start in November.:happy:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Im doing the JM 30 Day Slim Down challenge now and I should be finished on Oct 30th. I was planning on starting Ripped in 30 after so Im in!
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'll do it with you! I'm doing 30 ds right now and some of that will cross into November but I can do both :) I love it. Ive already done two rounds
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Welcome :happy: Thank you.This will be great.
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I was going to do this after I finished the 30 DS in another 12 days & I wanted to take a brief break. Thanks

Yay! :smile: :happy:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I guess I'll just record what I do everyday untill we start ripped in 30 in November.I took a long walk/jog today.The leaves are going to be real pretty soon for fall:heart: .I can't wait.
  • cat86scot
    Options
    Hey, just signed up to this site and have kinda half-heartily doing the 30 day shred 'killer'. What's Ripped? New version or something completely different?
    Can i join too, think I need something to make me want to do the workout
  • cinole1706
    Options
    I'm in! I've never done something like this so it'll be exciting. :D
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi
    Welcome to anyone who wants to join us.Yes,it will be exciting.It's great having people to workout with and motivate each other.
    :happy:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Here is a link if you can get to it about Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30.I love the exercise video.

http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/jillian-michaels-ripped-in-30-5970
  • Vodkha
    Vodkha Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I initially had this DVD but I went to turn it on one day and it wouldnt work. Does anyone know where I can find the videos online?