Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Hi :smile:
I've decided to start Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 in November starting November 1st (Tuesday)..2 and a half weeks to get ready.Does anyone want to join me and get ripped with me?:happy:

Replies

• suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    These threads move fast LOL.I guess I'll just keep bumping it up untill November when we start for who ever wants to start it in Novemember.I know it's a little early to put it here.:smile:
  • suzanne63
    I know I will need all the motivation I can get.
  • ill do it xx got it before so i wil get me self used to exercising and the routines so in nov i can startand keep it up xx
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    I'm in I was going to do the same thing anyway since I am 10 days away from finishing 30DS.
  • Count me in!!! I was going to do this after I finished the 30 DS in another 12 days & I wanted to take a brief break. Thanks
  • I just started week 2 yesterday! So far it's great!!
  • Possibly but I have to go buy it first. :)
  • jschm947
    jschm947 Posts: 84 Member
    I'm in I was going to do the same thing anyway since I am 10 days away from finishing 30DS.

What did you think? I just got it and am starting it!
  • suzanne63
    Oh I'm so excited people want to do Ripped in 30.This is great.:happy:
  • suzanne63
    I guess I'll just keep bumping this up a couple times a day to see who wants to join us when we start in November.:happy:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Im doing the JM 30 Day Slim Down challenge now and I should be finished on Oct 30th. I was planning on starting Ripped in 30 after so Im in!
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    I'll do it with you! I'm doing 30 ds right now and some of that will cross into November but I can do both :) I love it. Ive already done two rounds
  • suzanne63
    Welcome :happy: Thank you.This will be great.
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Count me in!!! I was going to do this after I finished the 30 DS in another 12 days & I wanted to take a brief break. Thanks

Yay! :smile: :happy:
  • suzanne63
    I guess I'll just record what I do everyday untill we start ripped in 30 in November.I took a long walk/jog today.The leaves are going to be real pretty soon for fall:heart: .I can't wait.
  • Hey, just signed up to this site and have kinda half-heartily doing the 30 day shred 'killer'. What's Ripped? New version or something completely different?
    Can i join too, think I need something to make me want to do the workout
  • I'm in! I've never done something like this so it'll be exciting. :D
  • suzanne63
    Hi
    Welcome to anyone who wants to join us.Yes,it will be exciting.It's great having people to workout with and motivate each other.
    :happy:
  • suzanne63
    Here is a link if you can get to it about Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30.I love the exercise video.

http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/jillian-michaels-ripped-in-30-5970
  • Vodkha
    Vodkha Posts: 352 Member
    I'm in. I initially had this DVD but I went to turn it on one day and it wouldnt work. Does anyone know where I can find the videos online?