Feels great 2 b back........

Options
On February 27th, I was at the gym. On February 28th, I was in a quading accident and landed in the hospital. Thank God I was wearing a helmet, or I would not be here today. Anyhow, I went back to the gym this morning and was suprised at how easy running only 1 mile was. After not running or doing any excersizing for 4 weeks and 2 days, I thought it would be so much harder.
So, I just wanted to welcome myself back......and say Hi.

BTW: Inspiring word to you and self. While I was away, I ate good and bad. However, I maintained and now hopefully with the proper eating I was doing before as well as the excersize, I hopefully shall see instant weight loss like when you first begin. Horray ME!!!!

Replies

• ggooding12
    Options
    On February 27th, I was at the gym. On February 28th, I was in a quading accident and landed in the hospital. Thank God I was wearing a helmet, or I would not be here today. Anyhow, I went back to the gym this morning and was suprised at how easy running only 1 mile was. After not running or doing any excersizing for 4 weeks and 2 days, I thought it would be so much harder.
    So, I just wanted to welcome myself back......and say Hi.

BTW: Inspiring word to you and self. While I was away, I ate good and bad. However, I maintained and now hopefully with the proper eating I was doing before as well as the excersize, I hopefully shall see instant weight loss like when you first begin. Horray ME!!!!
  • fitnessperfection
    fitnessperfection Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!

177215.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Glad you had that helmet on :happy:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member