Spaghetti Squash Casserole

Options
laurenk182004
laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
1 spaghetti squash
1 cup broccoli florets chopped up
1 can cream of mushroom soup mixed with 1/2 can water (If I had the healthy request ind I would have used that)
1/2 cup onion chopped
1/4 cup carrot diced
1/2 kraft fat free shredded cheddar cheese
pepper to taste
Cut spaghetti squash in half and roast cut side down on a baking sheet with a bit of olive oil at 400 degrees for 40 minutes. Set aside to cool until you can easily handle it, then scrape the shreds out into a 9x9 baking dish. Saute broccoli, onion, and carrot in a bit of nonstick spray until cooked and slightly browned. Put that in the baking dish. Mix in the cream of mushroom soup. Top with cheese and bake until cheese is bubbly and starting to crisp. SOOO delicious. Thanks to all the people who suggested I try spaghetti squash. I love it! I put some parmesan on too, but I didn't figure that into the calories.
Total recipe 578 calories. Not sure on the rest of the nutrition information...too complicated for me lol

Replies

• laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    1 spaghetti squash
    1 cup broccoli florets chopped up
    1 can cream of mushroom soup mixed with 1/2 can water (If I had the healthy request ind I would have used that)
    1/2 cup onion chopped
    1/4 cup carrot diced
    1/2 kraft fat free shredded cheddar cheese
    pepper to taste
    Cut spaghetti squash in half and roast cut side down on a baking sheet with a bit of olive oil at 400 degrees for 40 minutes. Set aside to cool until you can easily handle it, then scrape the shreds out into a 9x9 baking dish. Saute broccoli, onion, and carrot in a bit of nonstick spray until cooked and slightly browned. Put that in the baking dish. Mix in the cream of mushroom soup. Top with cheese and bake until cheese is bubbly and starting to crisp. SOOO delicious. Thanks to all the people who suggested I try spaghetti squash. I love it! I put some parmesan on too, but I didn't figure that into the calories.
    Total recipe 578 calories. Not sure on the rest of the nutrition information...too complicated for me lol