Naked in bed!

Replies

• lucylue21
    lucylue21 Posts: 214
    a tank and undies.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Until it gets winter-cold, a t-shirt and undies. When it's really cold, it's fleece from head to toe.

I live on a crazy intersection that sort of like a cross between the Bermuda Triangle and Hellmouth from Buffy. We call it the Vortex of Stupidity, and people frequently drive into stationary objects. In the time I've lived here (15 years), my house has been hit once, my husband's parked car three times. The neighbor to the right has been had their house hit once, to the left three times and their car hit three times. The stop sign by our house has been taken out countless times. The concrete street sign post has been hit so many times it fell down and was never replaced. My fence has been hit, and the telephone pole alongside the house has been hit. The quick mart across the street's been hit, as has the car wash a little up the street, and the barber shop catty corner.

Since a great number of these accidents "amazingly" occur just after the bars close at 2am, I have a very valid fear that I will have to rush out of the house in a middle-of-the-night emergency, thus making sleeping in nekkid a bad idea.

I'm beginning to realize why I have such bad insomnia.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Id go in the buff if I didnt have a kid in my bed most of the time. erg. Boy shorts and a tank top usually. Though the last few nights I ended up in pj pants. So cold!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    I sleep with my shotgun I call Trudy, a chastity belt, I surround myself with barbwire, and then I cover myself including my feet up with 2 comforters... Wife has gotten past the defenses once! Going to have to save up for an anti-aircraft gun next...

Roflmao
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    I agree with the nekkid fans. Nothing else feels natural anymore. I'll never go back.
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    nakey!
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Boxers and an A-shirt or no shirt at all
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    I let the brat and potatoes breath and wear a tshirt.
  • RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    i'm only replying because 2 of my mfp's did......haha.
    NAKED.....except when visiting people and then i have a pj on.
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Naked when I'm at home or in a hotel.

Tank-top with built in shelf bra and shorts or PJ pants when sleeping at friend's house.

I would also like to state for the record, I have both partied naked and tanned topless in public. It's the natural way to go.
  • kbizzleoo
    kbizzleoo Posts: 114
    Oh goodness. this makes me not want to sit on people's beds. haha...but i mean..ive slept naked a few times.

I don't know what it is but for some reason if I'm not wearing underwear I feel like I constantly have to pee. So I just can't fall asleep completely naked. Its weird. and i also wear a t-shirt. never a tank top... it has to be a t-shirt.
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Nakid always (unless I am sharing a bed with another dude) !! It is the only way to sleep
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    cotton dress, silk dress, shorts and a tank- it gets to cold here to sleep in the buff.
  • I share my bed with my husband and two dogs who insist on sleeping under the covers. The phrase "take your foot out of my butt" is uttered pretty regularly. For that reason, a t-shirt and shorts are protective equipment as well as sleepwear.

Loved this! :laugh:
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    naked or in briefs.
  • sf08003
    sf08003 Posts: 30
    It is the ONLY WAY to sleep. Period. :smile:
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,115 Member
    def in the au naturale
  • gillylucky13
    gillylucky13 Posts: 2,066 Member