Hiya everyone

Just joined today really just getting a feel for the place how everything works etc. Is there anyone else here from England. Im from Yorkshire. Really hoping I can lose weight this time hopefully make new friends as well, and inspire each other.

Replies

• alyjay
    alyjay Posts: 3
    Just joined today really just getting a feel for the place how everything works etc. Is there anyone else here from England. Im from Yorkshire. Really hoping I can lose weight this time hopefully make new friends as well, and inspire each other.
  • Welcome! And always remember, hoping will get you dreams...doing will get you results. Stay positive and work hard. There's nothing you can't accomplish. Best of luck.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: ) and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. :smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~