New to the Program

I have been doing weight watchers but it is no longer working for me - I have gained .5 pounds since I returned to the program 1 month ago. I thought I would try something new to see if I could jump start my body into lossing weight again.

Replies

• Rondholz
    Rondholz Posts: 4 Member
    I have been doing weight watchers but it is no longer working for me - I have gained .5 pounds since I returned to the program 1 month ago. I thought I would try something new to see if I could jump start my body into lossing weight again.
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Welcome Ronholdz to MFP and tks for joining TOTAL LBS M.L.
  • Welcome to the program!!! I am new too, can you tell me how to post underneath introduce yourself? i can't figure it out. Thank you, and again good luck on your journey :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: ) and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. :smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~