Hi I am new and look forward to all your support

I am 47 years old and my weight is I estimate at or over 350 my dr's scale doesn't go that high it's hard for me to exercise because i had a knee injury but I''m going to give it a try.. for my health i have to lose this weight my mom and most of her sibblings are over weight at one time I had lost 100 lbs so I know i can do it again... a picture was taken of me last month and it was bad i took a long look at it and decided it has to be done I have to do something.. 2 days ago i came to this site and it has been a big help being able to use the calorie counter rather than trying to do it on my own... I hope to hear from you who know what I have to go through and give your support I will give my support to who ever may need it...

Thankx

Replies

• I am 47 years old and my weight is I estimate at or over 350 my dr's scale doesn't go that high it's hard for me to exercise because i had a knee injury but I''m going to give it a try.. for my health i have to lose this weight my mom and most of her sibblings are over weight at one time I had lost 100 lbs so I know i can do it again... a picture was taken of me last month and it was bad i took a long look at it and decided it has to be done I have to do something.. 2 days ago i came to this site and it has been a big help being able to use the calorie counter rather than trying to do it on my own... I hope to hear from you who know what I have to go through and give your support I will give my support to who ever may need it...

Thankx
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: ) and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. (click on "ladyofivy" just above my picture to the left, and then click on the green button that says "add as friend")

:smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: