Hi...I was skinny once...heehee!

Options
SO, like a lot of us, I was the skinny girl in high school and a little beyond. Ate McD's everyday after schoool, didn't exercise a lick..blah, blah, blah. I am now a 34 yr-old mom of 3. WIth each kid, I gained more, now at kid 3, it won't come off. It could be worse, but I'm not happy with my body now, and after a lifetime of sedentariness (is that a word?), I have to get off my butt and do something. I weigh 156 lbs., I am 5'41/2". I have been working out at least 3 days a week for 45-60 minutes each time. mostly cardio and aerobics classes. I know nothing about this stuff and need support.

Replies

• mrsa
    mrsa Posts: 2
    Options
    SO, like a lot of us, I was the skinny girl in high school and a little beyond. Ate McD's everyday after schoool, didn't exercise a lick..blah, blah, blah. I am now a 34 yr-old mom of 3. WIth each kid, I gained more, now at kid 3, it won't come off. It could be worse, but I'm not happy with my body now, and after a lifetime of sedentariness (is that a word?), I have to get off my butt and do something. I weigh 156 lbs., I am 5'41/2". I have been working out at least 3 days a week for 45-60 minutes each time. mostly cardio and aerobics classes. I know nothing about this stuff and need support.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Welcome.:flowerforyou:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Welcome. :drinker:

If you need any help, just ask around. People around here are always willing to help and are very supportive.
  • happyhubbard
    Options
    Then you've come to the right place! Welcome to MFP!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    WELCOME
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: