Hi

Hello my name is Angela and I am new to the site. I live in Columbus, OH with my husband and pets. I have over 100 lbs to lose and although I have lost before I am starting over once again.

I ran onto this site last night and like how you can record so much information and it helps you keep track of what you've eaten and how much you've exercised.

I look forward to meeting some of the other members and if anyone else is in Columbus and looking for a walking buddy, send me a message.

Have a great weekend.

Angela

Replies

• Hello my name is Angela and I am new to the site. I live in Columbus, OH with my husband and pets. I have over 100 lbs to lose and although I have lost before I am starting over once again.

I ran onto this site last night and like how you can record so much information and it helps you keep track of what you've eaten and how much you've exercised.

I look forward to meeting some of the other members and if anyone else is in Columbus and looking for a walking buddy, send me a message.

Have a great weekend.

Angela
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Hi Angela! Welocome to mfp and good luck to ya! drink lots of water!:drinker: :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • Thanks, I have found I get on this site a lot and am loving all the tools and so far there are some great people on here. My husband has even signed up for an account since he is also wanting to loose some weight.

Thanks for the encouragement and good luck to you too.

:happy: :tongue: :flowerforyou: