Hello All!

I wanted to get back on track and hopefully this is the way to go :) I had gastric bypass surgery 5 years ago and I did get down to a normal, healthy weight for my height. However, I have recently encounted some sleep issues and the pounds seem to be creeping on a little at a time.

My sleep issues have been in the past 6 months, and my weight has climbed from 143 to 148 in that 6 months also. I want to get back to my range for my height. I am 5'3" tall.

I hope I can learn from people here what I have changed that is hurting me and correct those things so that I can get back down to my goal.

Replies

• I wanted to get back on track and hopefully this is the way to go :) I had gastric bypass surgery 5 years ago and I did get down to a normal, healthy weight for my height. However, I have recently encounted some sleep issues and the pounds seem to be creeping on a little at a time.

My sleep issues have been in the past 6 months, and my weight has climbed from 143 to 148 in that 6 months also. I want to get back to my range for my height. I am 5'3" tall.

I hope I can learn from people here what I have changed that is hurting me and correct those things so that I can get back down to my goal.
  • mamaof2girls
    mamaof2girls Posts: 332 Member
    Welcome. :flowerforyou:
  • abatres7
    abatres7 Posts: 146
    Welcome and best of luck