New to Site - Finally Getting Serious

I have been at my current weight for about 4 years, which I can say is a good thing, There was a time about 2 years ago that my wife and I did a boot camp at our gym and I lost about 20 lbs to get me to my lowest weight in about 8 years. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to keep that off and have since regained all the weight. My downfall has always been exercise. I have never enjoyed going to the gym and would always look for an excuse. Not any more. Got the website from the trainer I have been Inconsistently going and now fell like I can really do this.

Replies

• I have been at my current weight for about 4 years, which I can say is a good thing, There was a time about 2 years ago that my wife and I did a boot camp at our gym and I lost about 20 lbs to get me to my lowest weight in about 8 years. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to keep that off and have since regained all the weight. My downfall has always been exercise. I have never enjoyed going to the gym and would always look for an excuse. Not any more. Got the website from the trainer I have been Inconsistently going and now fell like I can really do this.
  • debro430
    debro430 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi there,
    I've been here only about a month, but I've lost 4 lbs, and I exercise at least 3 times a week. I also log in my food "most" of the time. Weekends are tough. My daughter-in-law"s baby shower on Saturday really kept me busy. There's so much good info here and everybody seems really nice and patient. Good luck, Debbie
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: